剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
我能看清 但这完全没有意义
I can read it, but it doesn't make any sense.
-她能看清 但这完全没有意义 -她
- She can read it, but it doesn't make any sense. - She?
我能看清 但这完全没有意义
I can read it, but it doesn't make any sense.
上面写着什么
What does it say?
只有一些画
It's just pictures.
没有文字 只有图案
No words, just pictures.
是一个谜语
It's a puzzle.
描述一下
Describe it to me.
礼品卡的四角有花朵
There's a gift tag with flowers in the corners.
礼品卡的四角有花朵
There's a gift tag with flowers in the corners.
恭喜
每个角一朵花吗
One in each corner?
不 不 数目不一样
No, no. Different numbers.
不 不 数目不一样
No, no. Different numbers.
-有一个角是三朵 -有一个角是三朵
- There's three flowers. - There's three flowers.
-有一个是一朵 -有一个是一朵
- Then there's one. - Then there's one.
-然后是两朵 -然后是两朵
- Then two. - Then two.
-再是五朵 -再是五朵
- Then five. - Then five.
还有呢
What else?
在原本应该写名字的地方
Well, where the name should be,
画了一些天气的标志
there's, like, weather stuff.
在原本应该写名字的地方 画了天气标志
Where the name should be, there's, like, weather stuff.
描述一下
Explain.
-有一个太阳 -有一个太阳
- There's a sun. - There's a sun.
-一片雪花 -一片雪花
- A snowflake. - A snowflake.
高温 太阳 热 潮湿 干燥 夏天 沙漠 海滩
添衣 冷 冰柱 雪花 霜冻 冬天
有雨滴吗
Is there a raindrop?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
-是一片树叶 -树叶
- It's a leaf. - A leaf.
树 树叶 苹果 夏天 枝丫 微风 秋天 凉爽
秋天 冬天 夏天
春天[泉]
睁开你的眼睛 珍妮丝
Open your eyes, Janice.
你成功了
You did it.
我成功了
I did?
什么意思 那完全没有意义啊
What? It makes no sense.
那是一个地址
It's an address.
一个地址
An address?
泉街3125号♥
3125 Spring Street.
记忆殿堂的力量
The powers of the palace.
你好
Hi.
我收到了14号♥指挥官发来的地址信息
I got a message from Commander 14 with an address.
游戏重新开始了
The game's back on.
他...他要我集♥合♥我的队友
He -- He wants me to gather up all my teammates,
于是我就先去找了弗雷德温 因为我最了解他
so I-I went to Fredwynn's first because I know him best,
我召集了他 然后我们就来到了这里
and I gathered him up, and then we came here.
我不知道你的地址 但是他知道
I didn't know your address, but he did.
现在我们来召集你了
And here we are gathering you up.
信息是鱼镇的一个地址
The message is an address in Fishtown.
当珍妮丝念叨着线索什么的
I was as surprised as you are
把我从沉睡中叫醒时
to have Janice wake me out of my sound sleep
我和你一样惊讶
speaking of clues and such,
但她是我们的同伴 所以我觉得我们应该相信她
but she's our teammate, so I think we should believe her.
相信我们的同伴才是正确的的选择
Believing our teammates is the right thing to do.
你们是被绑♥架♥了吗
Are you being held hostage?
-好吧 -你可以告诉我
- Alright. - You can tell me
-你们是不是被绑♥架♥了 珍妮丝 -好的 听着
- if you're being held hostage, Janice. - Okay, alright. Look.
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I know this all sounds crazy,
但我真心觉得他这次有所发现
but I honestly think he's onto something this time.
我的记忆殿堂里有一条线索
There was a clue in my memory palace.
天 这话从我嘴里说出来听上去好怪
Oh, boy. That sounds so strange coming out of my mouth.
是宣讲会上的回忆
It was in the demonstration.
我觉得我们肯定能找到这个地方
I think we were meant to find this one.
你打算怒气冲冲地
Are you planning on angrily confronting
去找住在这个地址的人对质吗
whoever lives at this address, too?
除非他们先用
Not unless they confront us first
动物或者武器之类的来对付我们
with hostile animals or weapons of some kind.
他的意思是
Well, what he means is,
-如果他们碰巧有... -不 我的意思是
- if perchance they might ha-- - No, what -- what I mean is
我像雌性猎豹一样
that I'm protective and quick,
保护欲强烈 身手敏捷
like a female cheetah.
晚安 珍妮丝
Good night, Janice.
西蒙妮 不
Uh, Simone, no.
听着
Listen, now.
我觉得你和我之间有共同点
I think you and I have something in common.
这个游戏是我这么久以来体验过的最好玩的
This game is the most fun I've had in a long time,
我需要它
and I need it.
没错 弗雷德温有时会我行我素
Yes, yes, Fredwynn can be a bit of a loose cannon.
抱歉 但这是事实
I'm sorry, but it's -- but it's true.
但我不管
But I don't care.
我们要去这个地方
We're going to this address.
我不是要求你跟我们一起去
I'm not asking you to come with us.
我是邀请你跟我们去 你说怎么样
I'm inviting you to come with us, so what do you think?
我的天
Oh, my gosh. Hey.
你们好
Hey. Wow. Hi.
抱歉这么晚来打扰你
Uh, sorry to bother you so late.
也不算晚
I mean, it's not late,
但我觉得对你来说算晚
but something tells me it's late for you.
没错 是有些晚了
Yeah, I mean, it's -- it's moderately late, yeah.
你能把门再打开点吗
Could you open the door a little bit more?
看不到你的嘴 我很难跟你说话
It's kind of hard to talk to you when I can't see your mouth.
当然 抱歉
Oh, sorry, of course.
好了 什么事
There we go. What's up?
好
Great.
珍妮丝找到了一条线索
So, Janice found a clue,
我们要去鱼镇的一个地址
and we are supposed to go to an address in Fishtown.
-好的 -不是像之前弗雷德温搞潜伏那样
- Okay. - And it's not like the weird Fredwynn ambush thing.
这次绝对是游戏的一部分
It's, like, totally part of the game this time.
所以我们还没被淘汰吗
So we haven't -- we haven't been kicked out?
显然没有
Apparently not.
我说不好 上次真的...
I don't know. Last time was really, like...
场面一片混乱
Petri dish.
我们都站在这儿
We're all standing here,
你能去穿衣吗
so could you just get dressed?
要穿正装吗
Like, dressed up?
不 普通衣服就行
No, like clothes.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 我没让你们进门
Hey, I just want to say sorry I didn't let you guys into my place.
我家不太适合接待客人
It's not really designed for guests.
-那适合干什么 -住人
- What is it designed for? - Residents.
-到了 -泉街3125号♥
- Here we are. - 3125 Spring Street.
是的
Yes.
里面看上去是空的
It looks empty.
或者是大家都睡了
Yeah, or everybody's sleeping.
只有一个办法能探明了
There's only one way to find out.
淡定 老虎
Easy, tiger.
是猎豹
Cheetah.
你上次睡觉是什么时候
When is the last time you slept, dude?
我就眯了下眼睛
Oh, uh, I only get short bursts of sleep.
最多15 30分钟
15, 30 minutes max.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
-小心脚下 -别指挥我
- Watch your step. - Don't tell me what to do.
-弗雷德温 -怎么了
- Fredwynn. - What?
各位
Guys...
是她
it's her.
你就打算让我掉到洞里去吗
So, you were just gonna let me fall in the hole?
是的
Yes.
别闹了
Stop it.
各位
Guys...
克拉拉
Clara?
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表