剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
Well, almost everyone.
你们这帮小兔崽子在干什么
What the heck are you kids doing?!
你们在免费发冰淇淋
You're giving away free ice cream!
你们让我没法赚钱了
You are cutting into my profits!
我要去告诉你们家长
I'm gonna tell your parents!
我不过是运用了我的神圣诺彻兰斯
Well, I'm just harnessing my Divine Nonchalance.
你的什么
Your what?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
我刚才倒吊着的时候想到的
It came to me when I was upside-down.
我们自称为别处社
We called ourselves The Elsewhere Society.
"我们发誓 什么都不能将我们分开"
"And we promised that nothing would tear us apart."
-你还好吗 -我吗
- You okay? - Me?
我挺好的
Yes. Of course.
我就是
I'm just...
她非常鼓舞人心
She's inspiring.
她来自一个
I mean, she came from this place
大家都不相信一切皆有可能的地方
where nobody thought anything was possible,
而她真的挺身而出
and then she really put herself out there
创造了一番天地
to make it great.
我很受启发
I'm inspired.
-真的吗 -对
- You are? - Yes.
我得到启发的时候就是这表情
This is my face inspired.
我天 快要凌晨三点了
Oh, my God, it's almost 3:00 in the morning.
我得走了
I've got to go.
我要是回去晚了 列弗会担心的 我得叫出租
Lev worries when I'm late. I'm gonna call a cab.
我手♥机♥呢 我手♥机♥在你那边
Where's my phone? You've got my phone.
我要怎么叫车
How do I call a cab?
我用谷歌♥叫车 对吧
I'll Google a cab, right?
那我们就明天下午再一起过来
So, we'll all meet back here tomorrow afternoon
看看还有没有更多的故事
to see if there's more of the story
先等彼得和西蒙妮下班 可以吗
after Peter and Simone get off work. Is that okay?
好
Right.
我们就继续研究这游戏
Let's keep our heads in the game,
看看你们在平时生活的时候
see if any clues from the story
会不会突然想到故事中的哪条线索
pop out at you while you're off living your lives.
我知道你们还不习惯
I know you're not used to
用这种方式进行思考 但是
using your brains in that way, but --
西蒙妮有艺术学位
Simone has an art degree.
抱歉 你有艺术学位 对吧
Sorry. It's just -- You have an art degree, right?
故事到目前为止似乎都在说克拉拉的艺术
And so much of this story seems to be about Clara's art.
无论我们是要找一个真人
And so, whether or not we're trying to find a real person
还是要解开什么谜团 我只是觉得
or solve some puzzle, I just think
或许跟这种艺术有关系
maybe it has something to do with this art.
有点道理
That's not so stupid.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我知道了
Uh, yeah, okay.
我会想想这方面
I'll think on it.
这游戏设计得很精妙 对吧
This has all been so perfectly choreographed, you know?
或许我们四个被分在一组
And I -- Maybe we were matched together for a reason,
也是有原因的
the four of us.
你是负责艺术这块的
And you're the art person.
所以 或许现在正是你的高光时刻
So... maybe this is your moment.
还是让我再想想吧
Just -- Just let me think about it.
当然
Of course.
好 不要有压力
Yeah, there's no pressure.
问个小问题
Hey, quick question.
问吧
Yes?
如果我是"受折磨的艺术女"
If I'm "Tortured art girl"
弗雷德温是"带偏我们"的人
and Fredwynn is "Lead us off the road" guy
珍妮丝就是她自己
and Janice is Janice,
那你是什么定位
what does that make you?
或许是"得大胆出手
Probably the "Guy who needs to do something brave
但结果自取其辱"的人
but ends up embarrassing himself" guy.
听着没问题
Sounds about right.
我知道
I know.
车来了
Here he is!
西蒙妮 要我送你回家吗
Simone, can I give you a ride?
好啊 麻烦了
Yes, please, please.
好的 走吧
Okay. Good. Alright.
-再见 大伙 -再见 珍妮丝
- Bye, guys. - Bye, Janice.
-再见 -回头见
- Bye. - See you later.
西蒙妮
Hey, Simone.
我从来没说过你受折磨
I never said you were tortured.
我知道
I know.
这种涂鸦在费城有很长的历史
Oh, yeah, there's a long history of this stuff in Philly.
蒂娜·雅玛达可能会更了解一点
You know, Tina Llamada might know more about it.
我可以给她发个邮件
I can shoot her an e-mail.
发邮件挺好的
Yeah, an e-mail would be great.
谢谢了
Thanks.
我在为自己的项目做调查
It's for this project I've been working on.
等我掌握了更多的信息
Once I get more of a handle on it,
我再详细地跟您说
I can fill you in.
但现在还有点像《搏击俱乐部》里一样
But right now it's a little bit like "Fight Club,"
不过我想是《搏击俱乐部》积极的一面
but, like, the positive version of "Fight Club," I think.
听起来很不错
Sounds great!
你看上去很漂亮
Well, you look great.
我能这么说吗 我还不懂其中的规则
Am I allowed to say that? The rules are sort of new to me.
去他的规则
Screw the rules.
我们都在尽力做好自己
We're all trying our best.
你也可以这么说
And I think you can say I look great,
以一个过来人的身份
transition-wise.
但或许不要以师长的身份这么说
Maybe not, like, teacher-student-wise,
我也不知道
but I don't know.
如今光靠说是成功不了的
You can't really win by speaking nowadays.
我本来希望你是来告诉我
I was hoping you were coming to tell me
你要重新入学
that you were re-enrolling.
不是
No.
不 我
No, I-I...
我都不知道自己现在到底在做什么
I don't even know what I'm doing right now.
就是在城里跑来跑去
I'm, like, running around the city
和一群陌生人玩秘密的游戏
playing some secret game with a bunch of strangers.
我只是感觉自己目前不适合
It just feels like I'm not in the position
做出任何决定人生的选择
to be making any other big life decisions at the moment.
这怎么成了人生的选择呢
How is that a big life decision?
您说什么
I'm sorry?
你为什么觉得回到学校是关乎人生的选择呢
Why do you view coming back here as a big life decision?
我觉得
I guess...
感觉就像我选择了一条道路
It -- It just, like -- It feels like I chose a path,
而在我意识到之前 就已经注定了
and then before I knew it, I was on a track.
我是说 高中时我喜欢艺术
A-And I mean, I liked art in high school,
只是因为我比较擅长
but that's just 'cause I was good at it
所以比起其他科目我更喜欢它
and I liked it better than the other subjects.
然后我本科和硕士都读了艺术
So, then I studied it in college and then grad school,
到了最后
and then by the end of it,
我突然觉得我并不快乐
I just, like, wasn't happy here.
我不知道怎么了
And I mean, I don't know how much of that
是我本身还是我态度的问题
is -- is me or, like, my attitude,
我不知道
but I don't know.
我感觉如果不停下来
I feel like if I don't take a second to step back
重新思考我到底想要什么
and re-evaluate what it is that I want,
总有一天在我醒来时
then I'm gonna wake up one day,
我可能已经六十岁了
and I'll be 60 years old,
但我审视自身 仍然迷茫
looking in a mirror, totally unsure of where I am.
我以前主修的专业是海洋生物学
My major was marine biology.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我曾经全身心地投入其中
I was all-in on marine biology.
但之后的某个时刻
And then at some point,
我突然觉得我不想整天湿漉漉的
I realized that I didn't like being wet all the time.
而且还一直带着鱼腥味
And I constantly smelled like fish.
所以我就转向了艺术
So I switched to art.
我喜欢
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表