剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
你写了部吸血鬼木偶音乐剧
You made a Dracula puppet musical.
却不敢表现自己的与众不同
And then instead of letting your freak flag fly,
你用蛋糕和威士忌把自己塞得肥头大耳
you filled your fat face with cake and whiskey
只为了保持名气
and tried to stay famous.
认了吧 伙计
Own it, dude!
走开
Go away.
走开 他妈的 我在睡觉
Go away, God damn it! I'm sleeping!
这剧本太糟了
This script is horrible.
多少钱
How much?
好吧 我要了
Yeah, I'll take it.
我以前是个自私自负 自我中心
So I was a selfish, self-centered, entitled,
迷失自我又被宠坏的家伙
spoiled guy who lost his way.
没有受害者 也没有坏人
No victim, no villain.
只有我和我的各种选择
Just me and my choices.
是这样吗
Is that right?
没错 你痊愈了
There you go. You're cured.
是吗
I am?
不是 你还糟得很呢
No, you're a goddamn mess.
但这是个开始
But it's a start.
我得走了
I gotta go now.
该长大了
Time to grow up.
如果你还要写新的木偶电影 我会回来的
If you need to write another Muppets movie, I'll be back.
我知道有很多东西需要消化
I know it's a lot to digest.
你可能希望我解释一下
Um, you probably want me to explain more
剧里发生的事
of what's going on in the show.
不用 我明白剧里发生了什么
No, I understand what's going on in the show.
我觉得很有趣
I think it's interesting.
很怪异
And strange.
充满希望
And hopeful.
有点悲伤 但我喜欢
And a little sad in a way I like.
就像浮夸版的《搏击俱乐部》
It's like "Fight Club" on acid,
由一个热爱生活的人所写
written by someone who likes life.
但我想知道的是 你为什么想这么做
But what I want to know is, why do you want to do it?
这为什么对你重要
Why is this important to you?
我过去总以为自己无所不能
I used to think I could do anything.
然后我失去了那一部分的自我
And then I lost that part of myself.
于是我开始寻找
So I went on this search.
我并不总是知道我在找什么
I didn't always know what I was looking for
甚至连原因也不知道
or even why, exactly.
我不知道我是否再次找到了自己
I don't know if I found myself again
或者这是不是全新的我
or if this is something new,
但我知道我想记录下来
but I know that I want to write about it.
还有 我觉得整件事很好玩
Also, I just think the whole thing is fun
奇怪 黑暗和滑稽
and weird and -- and dark and hilarious,
我希望它能有所有这些特点
and I want it to be all those things.
因为我有这些特点
Because I am all those things.
这次经历让我回忆了起来
This experience helped me remember that.
我觉得或许这能帮到
And I just think maybe it might be helpful
任何和我曾经一样困惑的人 去掉"曾经"
to anybody who is as confused as I was -- am.
我觉得或许在我们的所有特质之下
I think that maybe underneath all of our stuff,
我们并没有自以为的那么不同
we're just not nearly as different as we choose to believe.
也许我是杰森 我就是你
Maybe I am Jason and I am you.
全剧终
The end.
你觉得你能成功吗
And you think you can pull this off?
不
No.
不 不
No, no.
靠我自己不行
Not on my own.
但如果我有帮手的话
But maybe if I had some help.
我花了很长时间才意识到这点
It took me a long time to learn that.
咱们去给你找点帮手吧
Let's get you some help.
我觉得很美
I thought it was really beautiful.
真美好 太美好了
Lovely. It was just lovely.
非比寻常
Way out there.
我感觉拍得很好
I felt it was well-executed.
大多数时候
Most of the time.
有的时刻陷入了自我放纵
Some moments dipped into self-indulgence,
不对我胃口 但你懂的
which is not my taste, but, you know.
想了想
Yeah, come to think of it,
最后一集有点以自我为中心
the last episode is rather self-centered.
我以为这剧的主题应该是集体
I thought the show was supposed to be about community.
等等 她是对的
Huh. Wait, she's right.
珍妮丝总是对的
Well, Janice is always right.
差不多
Yeah, well, pretty much.
西蒙妮 你记得你让我做的那份清单吗
Simone, do remember that list you had me make?
我喜欢的东西
Uh, things I like?
嗯 我怎么可能忘
Yeah. How could I forget that?
原来那些确实是我喜欢的东西
Right, well, it turns out those are things I really do like --
吓人和惊喜
spooky and surprises.
-我喜欢这发展方向 -我也是
- Ohh, I like where this is going! - Oh me too
我们被"克拉拉可能死了"这事吓得不轻
So, we got spooky with the whole "Clara might be dead" Thing.
-那个情节不错 -谢谢
- That was a nice touch. - Thank you.
尽管我早就知道了她就是李
Though I knew she was Lee very, very, very early on.
总之 还剩什么 惊喜吗
But, you know, anyway, what's left? Surprises?
大家好
Hey, everyone.
我希望到目前为止你们喜欢我们的剧
I hope you've enjoyed our show so far.
我们还没拍完
We're not quite finished.
你看 如果我们以讲述我的一集收尾
You see, if we ended on an episode all about me,
那就失去意义了 对吗
that would really miss the point, wouldn't it?
当然
Uh, well, that's for sure.
这并不关乎你我 也不关乎一部电视剧
This hasn't been about me or you or even just a TV show.
而是关乎我们
It's been about us.
我们所有人一起创作某样东西
All of us making something together.
我给你们看看 镜头上去点
Here, I-I'll show you. Go up.
上去
Go, go, go.
这是《日常谜团》的全体演员和剧组工作人员
This is the cast and crew of "Dispatches from Elsewhere."
这是我们大家一起拍的
We made this together.
大家打个招呼
Say hi, everyone.
-你好 -不只是我们
- Hi! - And not just us.
待在家里的你们 也是大结局的一部分
Uh, some of you at home, you're part of the finale, also.
什么 怎么说
What?! But how?!
那不可能
That would be impossible!
不 西蒙妮
No, you see, Simone,
我们的观众一直以来都参与了这次经历
our audience has been part of this experience all along.
你们有些人从一开始就在家跟我们一起玩
Some of you have been playing at home with us from the beginning.
为了表示感谢 我把你们
To say thank you, I've included you
囊括进了奥克塔维奥最后情感满足的收场白
in Octavio's final, emotionally satisfying epilogue.
不信我
Don't believe me?
让我给你们展示下
Let me show you.
朋友们好
Hello, my friends.
这部剧已经来到了尾声
We have reached the final moments of our entertainment,
我的语义也越来越直白
when my intentions become clear
隐喻的面纱终于掀开
and the veil of metaphor is lifted at last.
也许你还记得在我们的第一集中
Perhaps you'll recall that in our first installment,
虽然我说我骗过你们
I proclaimed myself a reliable narrator,
但依然自称是一个可靠的旁白
despite a confession that I'd lied to you.
一次 只有一次
Once and only once.
那其实也是一个谎言
That, too, was a lie.
其实 一路走来 我对你们
For, in fact, I've lied to you myriad times
说过无数个谎
throughout our journey together,
最关键的一个谎言就是...
the most important of those lies being this --
我曾告诉你 彼得是你
I once told you that Peter was you.
下一集 我说西蒙妮是你
Nextly, I proclaimed Simone was you.
再下一集 我又提出
Thirdly, I offered the possibility
珍妮丝是你的化身
that Janice was, in fact, your surrogate.
最后 我又说其实弗雷德才是你
And lastly, I contended that Fredwynn was, indeed, you.
很遗憾 这些全都是谎言
These are, I regretfully inform you, lies.
因为在我们的这一路上
For if there's one thing I hope you've learned
我希望你们学到一件事 朋友们
from our time together, my friends,
你 只有你 才是你自己
is that you, and only you, are you.
不相信我吗
Don't believe me?
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表