剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
还有一扇通往另一世界的窗户
And a window I could open.
带我走向别处
To Elsewhere.
冰淇淋卡车
An ice-cream truck?
这倒是新鲜事
That's new.
或许这个世界一直存在
Or maybe it was there all along,
但我还看不见
but I couldn't see it.
也许我可以把这里变成
Maybe I can turn this into a place
我梦想的世外桃源
I could dream of escaping to...
而不是梦想着逃离的现实
instead of escaping from.
"而不是梦想着逃离的现实"
"instead of escaping from."
所以 她为自己画了一扇窗
So, she drew herself a window.
她有勇气掌控自己的生活
She's taking her life by the balls.
但她穿过画了窗的墙并爬到了外面
But she climbed through a painted wall?
-这怎么解释 -别分心
- What?! - Don't get distracted.
这是条线索 下一条线索在哪
It's a clue. Where's the next clue?
弗雷德温 弗雷德温
Fredwynn. Fredwynn.
这里是别人的家 弗雷德温
This is somebody's house, Fredwynn.
我们该跟着他上去吗
I mean, should we go up after him?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
可能 可能他会给我们发个信♥号♥♥
Maybe -- Maybe he'll give us a signal.
好 那等信♥号♥♥吧
Okay, wait for a signal.
信♥号♥♥来了
Oh, that's it!
弗雷德温 弗雷德温
Fredwynn? Fredwynn?
-弗雷德温 -这里有陷阱
- Fredwynn?! - Yeah, the place is booby-trapped.
只是张椅子而已 弗雷德温
It's just a chair, Fredwynn.
我们得勤用手电筒
We need to be more industrious with our flashlights.
或是照明开关
Or light switches.
我们用照明开关就行了
We can just use light switches.
-拿着 -好
- Hold this. - Okay.
-弗雷德温 你还好吗 -是 我很好
- Fredwynn, are you alright? - Yes, I'm fine.
-不 你在流血 -没关系
- No, you're bleeding. - It's okay.
-你在流血 -只是擦伤而已
- You're bleeding. - It's just a scratch.
不行 跟我来 我们去卫生间
No, come on. We're gonna get to the bathroom.
这里的卫生间肯定有止血剂之类的东西
There must be a bathroom with some astringent or something.
你不必牵着我的手
You don't have to hold my hand.
好吧 没有创可贴
Well, there are no Band-Aids,
但至少我能清理...
but at least I can clean --
来 拿着我的手♥机♥
Here, hold my phone.
侧一下脸 好了
Here. Okay.
你们闻到什么味道了吗
Do you smell something?
这里是卫生间
Well, it is a bathroom.
硝石
Saltpeter.
彼得错听成了"Salt, Peter"
没有 我一般不带调味料
Um, no, I don't usually carry spices.
硝酸钾 又名硝石
Potassium nitrate, also known as saltpeter.
出去 大家快出去
Out! Everyone out!
出去 出去 出去 出去
Out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out,
-怎么了 怎么了 -出去 出去 出去
- What, what, what, what, what, what, what? - Out, out, out, out!
退后
Stand back.
瞧
Voilà!
你们可以回来了
You may return.
这太不可思议了
This is awesome!
我们继续吧
So, shall we continue?
我是克拉拉
I'm Clara.
我是马特奥
Mateo.
马特奥魅力四射
Mateo had it going on.
这一点毋庸置疑
No doubt about that.
四肢发达 头脑也很聪明
Brains and the brawn to match.
这是金布拉
This is Kimbra.
金布拉是争强好胜的姑娘
Kimbra was a feisty, little sister
外表狂野
with a tough facade
内心热爱小斑马和漏斗蛋糕
that masked a love of baby zebras and funnel cake.
他是桑杰
He's Sanjay.
桑杰不太起眼
Sanjay didn't look like much,
但是谣传那一双溜冰鞋
but rumor had it that those roller skates
遮掩了他
hid a pair of legs
尖如锥子的双足
that were sharpened to a point at the end.
他每次消失几周的时候
And when he disappeared for weeks at a time,
其实是受雇于美国政♥府♥
he was actually working for the US government
出任杀手
as a deadly assassin.
我们立刻成了好朋友
Instantly, we were the best of friends,
我心里清楚 我们一辈子都将是挚友
and I knew that we'd all be best friends forever.
所以...
So...
我在想
I was just wondering,
你们有没有想过这个地方可以变得
you guys ever think this place could be something --
不知道怎么说... 变得特别
I-I don't know -- special?
我是说如果稍微改造一下
I just mean that maybe with a little push,
可能会比看起来好很多
things could be better than they seem?
举个例子 如果那不是一辆垃圾车
Like, what if that's not a garbage truck?
而是一辆磨冰车
It's actually a Zamboni
会留下一条冰雪的痕迹
that leaves a track of snow and ice behind.
磨冰车
Zamboni.
又或许 这些牛肉加工厂的烟囱
Or maybe, those smokestacks at the cow rendering plant --
会在我们不注意时 悄悄向天空
Maybe when we're not looking, they're secretly blowing
喷出五颜六色的棉花糖
colorful marshmallows into the sky.
我只是觉得 如果我们能集思广益
I just think, maybe, if we put our heads together,
我们能够改变世界
we could really change the story.
你们觉得呢
What do you think?
有人同意吗
Anybody?
他们理解不了
They didn't get it.
为什么他们看不见我眼中的景象呢
Why couldn't they see what I saw?
为什么他们不相信呢
Why couldn't they just... believe?
我不明白为什么 但是我...
I don't know how or why, but I just...
我只知道我注定要完成某种使命
I just knew that I was meant to do something.
我赋予了自己希望 而现在却感觉到它在慢慢消逝
I had painted myself some hope, and I could feel it fading away.
好好想想 克拉拉
Think, Clara.
你的故事由自己书写
Your story is your own.
去尝试吧
Try something.
去做点什么吧
Make something.
犯错也没关系
It's okay to be wrong.
犯错也没关系
It's okay to be wrong.
我知道了
I got it.
我在那里
I was there.
我在别处
I was Elsewhere.
我知道我的目的是什么
I understood my purpose.
我有了灵感
I had an idea.
我称之为"概念"
I called it "The Idea."
我一直谈论希望
I kept talking about hope,
但是仅仅向他们叙述是不够的
but it wasn't enough for me to tell them about it.
我得展示给他们看
I had to really show them.
我不知道他们能否理解
I didn't know if they would understand.
那令我胆怯了吗
Did that scare me?
没错 超出我的想象
More than I ever thought it would.
但如果我自己都不相信
But if I didn't believe,
又怎么能期望他们相信呢
then how could I expect them to?
我得展示给他们看
I had to show them
生命并不会在你眼中慢慢流逝
that life wasn't something you watch passing you by.
它真实可触
It was something you could reach out and touch.
它隆隆作响
It was something you could hear, like a rumble,
它是赤日炎炎之时
that you could dive into and let it carry you away
你一跃而入 任其裹挟
a million gallons a minute in a briny wet spray
卷向远方的磅礴海流
on the hottest day in the history of forever.
就算冰淇淋车撞上消防栓
And having an ice-cream truck crash into a fire hydrant
也没什么大碍
didn't hurt, either.
我给你拿一个
I'll get you one.
我拿到了巧克力味的
I got a chocolate.
那一刻
It was a moment.
美妙 闪烁 黏糊糊 湿哒哒
Extraordinary, shimmering, sticky, magically wet,
完美到极致的一刻
perfectly perfect moment.
那一刻 每个人都在别处
And in that moment, everyone was Elsewhere.
几乎是每个人
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表