剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
今天的运动量可真不小
That's so much exercise today.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, no kiddin'.
现在干什么
What now?
那个动画里说
The flip movie said to...
-要爬到最高的屋顶上 -好吧
- climb to the highest rooftop. - u202dOkay.
把目光投向金色的穹顶
Cast your gaze on a golden dome
看看下面的美景
and behold the beauty below.
那么
So... u202dOkay.
我们需要找到一个金色穹顶
So we -- we need a golden dome.
就在那里
There it is.
对吧
Right?
没错 就是它
Yeah, that's -- that's it.
好了
Okay.
来吧
Shall we?
不用了 你可以
That's okay. You can, um...
你可以先过去
You can go ahead.
等等 你恐高吗
Wait, are you afraid of heights?
我不恐高
I'm not afraid of heights.
我只是
I just...
不太喜欢高处
don't love heights.
好吧 我代表我俩去侦察一下
Okay, I-I'll scout on our behalf.
你应该过来看看这个
You should come look at this.
你描述一下就可以了
You can just describe it.
我描述不了
I don't think I can.
我真心觉得你应该亲自来看看
I-I really think u202dthat you should come see it.
我知道
I know.
西蒙妮 我可以当你的人肉护栏
Simone, u202dI'll be a human guardrail.
就凭我蹬踏板的表现 我
Just by my performance on the bike, I'm --
我真的非常强壮
I'm truly very strong.
拜托
Please.
相信我
Trust me.
鱼镇
按下那个按钮
Push the button.
一旦你知道去哪里寻找
Funny what you can find
你就会发现一些很有意思的东西
once you know where to look, huh?
我们以前会站在这里思考 想象
We used to come up here to think, to imagine,
幻想着未来
to dream about the future.
有时候 我们很难相信
It was a little hard to see
美好的事物就在我们眼前
something brighter was possible,
所以我们决定证明一下
so we decided to prove it.
第一次说出口的时候 我也很害怕
I was scared the first time I said it out loud.
"在这里 我能看见魔法"
"I can see magic here."
我害怕没人能理解我
I was scared no one would understand
人们可能还会笑话我
or that people might even laugh at me,
但之后我明白了
but then I realized
如果你孤身一人 魔法也就失去了乐趣
magic isn't any fun if you're alone.
你说我们要不要试试
What do you say we give it a try?
你们心里一定藏着一些事情
There must be something you're holding inside
害怕得不敢说出口
that you're too afraid to say out loud.
不如直接说出来
What if you just said it
然后你们就会知道 这其实并不可怕
and learned it wasn't so scary after all?
转身面对你的伙伴
Turn to your partner.
去吧 我等着
Go on. I'll wait.
现在 看着你的新朋友
Now, look at your new friend
说出你内心藏着的秘密
and say the thing you've been holding inside.
慢慢地释放 让它自然地流露出来
Release it from your grip and let it float away.
抱歉 我不确定自己是否知道该怎么做
Sorry, I don't know if I know how to do this.
但我试试
But I'll try.
我已经很久没有过一种清晰可辨的情感了
I haven't had a feeling that I can distinguish
很久很久了
in a very, very long time.
然后我遇见了你 我体会到了某种感觉
And then I met you, and I felt something.
我不知道那种感觉是什么
And I don't know what I'm supposed to call that thing,
但我看见你和大脚怪跳舞之后
but I do know that I heard music
我知道自己能听见那随之而来的音乐
when I saw you u202dafter I danced with Bigfoot.
不是比喻 而是真的音乐
Not figuratively. Literal music.
那时我还以为自己抽风了
At the time, I thought I might've been having a stroke.
现在我觉得 那种感觉
Now, I think it might just have been really...
真的很好
really nice.
别再毁了这一刻
Please don't mess this up for me again.
我办不到
I can't do this.
对不起
u202dI'm sorry.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
我得走了
I need to go.
好了
Uh, okay.
我们现在知道了
So, we know that Clara was this...
克拉拉是很厉害的艺术家
incredible artist.
顺便一说 那种风格叫做
Um, that style is called,
错视画派
uh, trompe l'oeil, FYI.
还有 别处社
And, um... The Elsewhere Society --
我们知道他们是一群很酷的人
we know that u202dthey're this group of cool kids
关心着自♥由♥和美
who care about freedom and beauty
还有反抗那个男人等等
and fighting against The Man and all that.
所以
So...
要不要问鱼下一步是什么
should we ask the fish what's next?
我要回去工作了
I'm gonna go back to work.
我今天过得很开心
Um, I had a very nice day,
我也准备好继续一个人待着了
and I'm ready to be alone now.
这鱼给你了
So I'm gonna give you this fish,
下次再见
and I'm sure that I'll see you again.
你不想完成这个任务吗
Don't you want to finish?
西蒙妮
Simone?
是你吗 宝贝
Is that you, sweetie?
是我 奶奶
Yes, Nana.
来跟我打个招呼
Come say hi for a minute.
我今天还没见过你呢
I haven't seen your face today.
陪陪我 好吗
Give me some company, would you?
怎么了
What happened?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的表情就像在说"我讨厌自己"
You're making the "I hate myself" Face.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
就是说
It's like...
当我孤身一人时 我没有问题
when I'm alone, I can do it.
我开始觉得
I start to feel like...
或许我还能掌控自己的人生
maybe I have a handle on this thing --
以及其他方面
life or whatever.
然而 一旦有他人介入我的生活
And then the second you add other people into the mix,
我就完全不知道自己在干什么
it becomes clear that I have no idea what I'm doing.
每一次奥利维亚·本森
Every time Olivia Benson...
找到新伴侣时
gets a new partner,
都会有调整期的
there's an adjustment period.
每个人都是不一样的
People are all different.
如果你只看到人们不好的那一面
Everyone has things that will bug the hell out of you
他们身上的缺陷肯定会让你烦得要命
if you decide that's who they are.
但人们并不是只有
But people are more
你看见的那些缺点和不堪
than just the crap they carry around.
好吧 但如果不是别人的缺点呢
Okay. But what if u202dit's not other people's crap?
如果是我的缺点呢
What if it's my crap?
我之前根本没有朋友
I didn't have any friends before.
我现在也还是没有朋友
I still don't have any friends.
也许我注定
Maybe I'm just...
就是一个从不让自己开心
doomed to be this terrible misanthrope
充满着厌世情绪的人
who never lets themselves be happy.
你这是一派胡言
Well, that's your load of crap.
关于缺点
The thing about crap is,
试图隐瞒并不会带来任何好处
trying to hide it u202ddoesn't really do you much good.
-知道为什么吗 -为什么
- You know why? - u202dWhy?
因为它会发臭
Because it stinks.
像屎一样
Like shit.
缺点会像屎一样发臭
Crap stinks like shit,
就算你把它藏在包里也是如此
even if you've got it hidden in a bag.
诚实点说出来 你也不会损失什么
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表