剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
Clara Torres.
我们找到她的姓了
We've got a name.
她曾经住在这里
She lived here.
她是真实存在的
She was real.
你好 彼得
Hey, Peter!
神力马纳
本德·埃尔莫尔旗下公♥司♥
被炒了很郁闷吧
Bummer about your termination.
你好吗 我很好
Hi. How are you? Good.
谢谢你 对 我很好
Oh, thank you, yeah, good.
我来是因为今天有个同事好友过生日
I'm here because it's my work friend's birthday, uh, today.
我是为这个来的
So, that's what I'm here for.
真的吗 谁
Oh, really? Who?
谁
Who?
我没听清 你问"谁"是吗
I couldn't hear you. Did you say "Who?"
你的朋友是谁
Who is your friend?
你问名字吗 约翰
Like, their name? John.
会计部的吗
In accounting?
他在... 他现在在会计部 对
He's in -- Now he's in accounting, yeah.
他开始是收... 收发室的
He started out as, um, mail-- mailroom
后来升职了
and then worked his way up.
我还记得他刚被聘用那天
I remember the day he got the job.
我还说 "哇 太好了 约翰"
It was like, "Whoa. Good for you, Johnny."
-约翰·霍尼格吗 -约翰·霍尼格
- John Honig? - Johnny Honig.
现在是会计部的
From -- He's in accounting now.
他的生日是三个月以后
His birthday isn't for three months.
我来早了
Th-- I'm early?
你是来取你的东西的
You're here to get your stuff.
-我们不 -你好 我是彼得的人生导师 莱斯利·亨特
- We're not su-- - Hi. I'm Peter's life coach, Leslie Hunt.
作为辅♥导♥的一部分 我希望确保
As part of my mentoring, I like to make sure
彼得保持专注 按时完成任务
that Peter stays focused and meets his deadlines
并且消除危害颇深的恐惧感和羞耻感
and avoids treacherous doubt darts and shame tunnels.
-彼得被辞退了 -是我自己辞职的
- Peter's firing... - I quit.
带给了他
has brought on a lot,
许多不必要的恐惧
lot of unwanted fear.
是的
Yes.
而这个训练
And this exercise,
对于他的康复非常重要
it's vital for his recovery.
将心比心 他需要这么做
Human to human, he needs this.
我需要
I need it.
-五分钟 -谢谢你
- Five minutes. - Thank you.
谢谢你 非常感谢 莱斯利
Thank you. Thank you so much, Leslie.
我不认为任何人能够
You know, I didn't think it was possible for somebody
在网上不留痕迹
to have zero footprint on the Internet,
但是这个女孩仿佛被完全抹去了
but it's like this girl was erased or something.
当地报纸没有电子版更是增添了难度
Doesn't help that the local papers never digitized.
是啊
Yeah.
缩微胶卷机
Microfilm machine.
这个我可以操作
This I can do.
我都数不清帮助我儿子
I can't tell you how many reports
写过多少次报告了
I helped my son Ben with.
是啊 我妈妈也是
Yeah, my mom, too.
妈妈们都会这么做
That's what moms do.
想想大家都在为非常有趣的谜团结局做准备
Just think, everybody else is getting ready for a fun-filled finale
我们却变成了布朗百科全书小队
while we turn into Team Encyclopedia Brown.
这一切有什么意义呢
Why does any of this matter?
你是指存在性层面吗
You mean, like, existentially?
不 我是指对你而言
No, I mean to you.
克拉拉经历了一段困难的时期
Clara had a tough time.
世界对她充满敌意 所以
The world was a hostile place for her, so...
而且我完全不知道那是什么感觉
And I have no idea what that is like.
我懂
I got it.
2000年 九月
September 2000.
那是涂鸦完成后的第二年
Well, that's a year after the murals.
上面显示 "克拉拉·托雷斯 19岁 被报失踪
It says, "Clara Torres, 19, was reported missing
她于九月三日晚
after she disappeared from her apartment
消失于自己的公♥寓♥中
on the evening of September 3rd.
未排除谋杀的可能
Foul play has not been ruled out,
因为邻居看到了一个身穿黑衣的女子"
as neighbors saw a woman shrouded in black."
"此前曾被收治 克拉拉·托雷斯
"Previously hospitalized, Clara Torres is considered
有伤害自己的可能"
to be a danger to herself."
天哪 克拉拉有精神疾病
Shit, Clara had problems.
谁都可能遇上这种事
It can happen to the best of us.
我们应该找出她当时住的医院
We should find out what hospital she was in.
或许那里会有医生记得她
Maybe there's a doctor there who will remember her.
我搜索一下当地的精神病房♥
I'm gonna look up local psychiatric wards.
我知道他们把她带到了哪里
I know where they took her.
哪里
Where?
他们把她带去了霍克顿
They took her to Hawkton.
好了 加油 弗雷德温
Okay, come on, Fredwynn.
这是你的高光时刻了 兄弟
This is your moment, man.
好的
Okay.
为我们指路
Bring us home.
你可以的
You got this.
我只能访问人们的播放列表
I'm only able to access people's playlists.
我早就说过会这样
That's what I said was going to happen.
你说你能解决这一切
You said that you were gonna take care of all this.
防御比我预期的更高级
Security is a little bit more advanced than I anticipated.
我需要更多的时间
I'll -- I need more time.
你喜欢音乐吗
You like music?
你好 不 不是特别喜欢
Hi. No, not really.
那你应该看看我的歌♥单
Well, you should check out my playlist.
或许会改变你的想法
Might change your mind.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
抱歉
Sorry.
弗雷德温 退回播放列表主页
Fredwynn, go back to the master playlist page.
什么
What?
我可以
C-Can I -- Can I --
对不起 可以让我♥操♥作吗
I'm sorry, can I get in?
太好了 我觉得这也许能行
Yes. Yes, I think this might work.
这就是美丽商品店的歌♥单
Okay, these are the songs playing in the Store of Beautiful Things.
上周有10491个人播放过
10,491 people have played it in the last week.
我们跟大脚怪一起跳舞时放的歌♥是哪首
What was the song we danced to with Bigfoot?
G.L.O.B.E.和神童的《DJ先生 放那首歌♥》
"Play that Beat Mr. DJ." G.L.O.B.E. And Whiz Kid.
你竟然记得
Can't believe you remember that.
当然了 我什么都记得
Of course, I remember everything.
好
Okay.
好了
Yes.
我好像发现了什么
I think I'm onto something here.
这个游戏有很独特的配乐
This game has had a very, very unique soundtrack.
如果制♥作♥这份歌♥单的人
If the person who made this playlist
用的是这个软件 如果他们是这家公♥司♥的老板
was using this software, which, if they own the company,
-似乎很可能 -没错
- seems very likely -- - Right.
试试艾萨克·海耶斯的《菲 快跑》
Try Isaac Hayes. "Run Fay Run."
触摸博物馆 第二天
Please Touch Museum, day two.
很好 对了
Yes. Yes, okay.
当时在鱼镇酒吧里放的是什么歌♥
What was playing at the Fishtown bar?
不知道 我当时没在
I don't know. I wasn't at the Fishtown bar.
也对
Right.
好像是一首情歌♥对唱 你知道吗
Um, it was, like, a romantic duet. Do you know that song?
哼一下
Sing some of it.
我不会唱歌♥ 弗雷德温
I don't -- I don't sing, Fredwynn.
拜托 哼一下 哼什么都行
Come on, just give me something. Something to go on.
但不要太大声
But not too loud.
-*言语* -*言语*
- * The words * - * Words *
*现在我知道我爱你 因为我需要你的触碰*
* I know now that I love you 'cause I need your touch *
*重聚 感觉*
* Reunited, and it feels -- *
桃子与香草的《重聚》
"Reunited" Peaches and Herb.
好了 我们成功了
That's it. We did it.
我要查出
I'm getting the IP address
这个歌♥单上次被使用或编辑的IP地址
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表