剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
他可能会体温过热 你想让他那样吗
He could overheat. Is that what you want?
你想让他体温过热吗
You want Fredwynn to overheat?
-不 你知道吗 -我不想让他体温过热
- No, you know what? - I don't want him to overheat.
这样吧 我们马上打电♥话♥给他
You know what? We're gonna call him.
-我来打给他 -好 真是个好主意
- I'll call him. - Okay, oh, that's such a good idea.
-打给他就好了 -我们早就该打电♥话♥给他
- We can call him. - Oh, we should have called him a long time ago.
来吧 直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Here we go. Straight to voicemail.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voicemail?!
那我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
情况不妙 我们 稍等 等下
This is bad. Okay, let -- let -- let -- well, hold on, hold on.
我们 我们
Let -- Let -- Let's -- Let's --
我们来做弗雷德温这时候会做的事吧
Let's do what Fredwynn would do.
我可不想那么做
I don't want to do that.
你得那么做 必须做 快想
Yes, you do. Yes, you do. Come on.
我们要
We're gonna...
渗透进去
infiltrate.
快 渗透进去
Come on. Infiltrate.
快来 跟上
Come on! Come on!
我们必须进入那个车♥库♥
We have to get into that garage!
寻找克拉拉 极郡学院股东研讨会
真不知道该对这个人作何感想
It's hard to know how to feel about this guy.
每一个好的反派都这样
That's true of every good villain.
他把我说哭过
Yeah, he made me cry.
-真的吗 -是的
- He did? - Yes.
他愚弄了我 然后别处社
He had me fooled, but then the Elsewhere Society --
-算了 -这
- Never mind. - Th-- Th-- This --
我觉得我们该这样
This is what I think we should do.
我觉得我们应该进去找个人
I think we should go in there and find somebody
告诉他们 我们要进入停车♥库♥
and tell them we need to get into the parking structure,
但我们找不到通行证之类的东西了
but we lost our -- our clicker-dooly-wad thing.
听着不错 你想要带头进去吗
Sounds good. Do you want to take the lead on this?
不了 不了 我已经做得够多了
Oh, no, no. I-I-I've done enough.
你们可以打头阵
I-I-I think one of you two ought to do it.
你们比我更擅长这种事
You're much better at this than I am.
好 我觉得很明智
Okay, uh, I think that's smart.
我们先进去
We'll take the lead.
他看上去好色而易骗
He looks horny and gullible.
锁定目标
Target acquired.
有这么简单吗
It's that easy, huh?
你不知道有多简单
You have no idea.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
你好
Hi.
我是珍妮丝
I'm Janice.
你好
Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
你是来参加股东代表讲座的吗
Are you here for the shareholders presentation?
我不是
I am...not.
我不是
I am not.
我需要进入车♥库♥
Look, I need to get into the garage.
抱歉 除非您持有徽章 否则不允许进入车♥库♥
Oh, I'm sorry, the garage is off limits unless you have a badge.
我没有徽章
I don't have a badge...
-我知道 -没带在身上
- I see that. - on me.
我没有随身携带徽章
I don't have a badge on me.
放我包里了
It's in my purse.
另一个包
My other purse.
您另外一个包在哪里
And where is your other purse?
在车♥库♥里
In the garage.
我们遇到了类似"第22号♥军规"的困境
So, you see, we have a bit of a Catch-22 situation here.
我不明白这种说法
I don't know that expression.
意思是 想要某件事发生
Well, that's when one thing can't happen
必须有另一件事作前提 如果那件事没有发生
without another thing happening, and that thing can't happen
第一件事情就不能发生
without the first thing happening.
这是一本书里面的
It's from a book.
读一下吧 很好看
Read it. It's wonderful.
如果您是来参加讲座的
If you're here for the presentation,
我可以给您提供一件外套
I can offer you a jacket.
不然 我只能请您离开了
Otherwise, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
好 我会离开
Okay, fine. I'll leave.
好的 那就好
Okay, fantastic.
你为什么还没有离开
Why aren't you leaving?
我的车在车♥库♥
My car's in the garage.
还有我的包
With my purse.
车♥库♥ 对
Garage, yeah.
在这边
It's this way.
好 谢谢你
Good. Thank you.
往这边走
It -- It's this way.
快来
Come on.
我找到他了 找到了 弗雷德温
I found him! I found him! I fou-- Fredwynn!
弗雷德温 我来了
Fredwynn, I'm here!
我来了 弗雷德温
I'm here, Fredwynn!
弗雷德温 弗雷德温
Fredwynn? Fredwynn?
-我来吧 女士们 -跟我说话
- I got this, ladies. - Talk to me.
-打不开 -好吧
- Nope. - Okay.
太好了
Yes!
他没死 也不在里面
He's not dead. He's not there.
我的天 珍妮丝
Holy moly, Janice.
你不能直接假设他死了
You can't just go straight to "Dead."
我明白 对不起
Oh, I know. I'm sorry.
我刚刚很害怕 但是他没死
I-I was afraid, but he's not dead.
-谢天谢地 -我不想太较真
- Thank God. - Well, not to be too technical,
但我们还不知道他到底死没死
but we don't know if he's dead or not.
我们只知道他没死在这个后备箱里
We just know he's not dead in this trunk.
已经过了二十分钟了
It's been 20 minutes.
我知道他很可能还没死 但他也可能死了
No, I know he's probably not dead, but he could be dead.
-他要么死了要么活着 -为什么
- He's either dead or not dead... - Why?
两种情况之一
one of those two things.
-他来了 -啊哦
- Here he comes. - Uh-oh.
你说"啊哦"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Uh-oh"?
他 他看到我们了
He's -- He sees us.
是我的电♥话♥
It's my phone.
-是弗雷德温 -太好了
- It's Fredwynn! - Yes.
是弗... 你好
It's Fr-- Hello!
-他没事 -你好
- He's fine. - Hello?
珍妮丝 别说话 听着就好
Janice, don't talk. Just listen.
我现在很安全 但我想的没错
I'm safe now, but I was right.
这件事比我们想象的要深入得多
This goes deeper than we ever imagined.
奥克塔维奥 他知道答案
Octavio, he has the answers.
他的口袋里有个信封
There's an envelope in his pocket.
你得拿到那个信封
You've got to get that envelope.
什么 弗雷德温
What? Fredwynn?
弗雷德温 弗雷德温 你好
Fredwynn? Fredwynn? Hello?
彼得 西蒙妮 珍妮丝
Peter. Simone. Janice.
麻烦帮我弄点小吃 谢谢
Please see to my snack, good people.
你们先别跟着我 我没事的
You can leave me for a moment. I'll be fine.
珍妮丝
Janice.
我猜你们肯定因为站在邪恶的奥克塔维奥一边
I suppose you must be conflicted to be standing
而感到矛盾
with the evil Octavio.
很难知道到底该相信什么
It's hard to know what to believe.
举个例子 我就不太热衷民♥主♥发声
I, for one, am not a fan of the democratization of voice.
人们对着天空 大声地畅所欲言
People shouting anything they like into the ether,
一切都躲在匿名的伪装背后
all hiding behind the cloak of anonymity.
没错 你是指14号♥指挥官
Right. You mean Commander 14.
-没错 -是的
- Indeed. - Yeah.
指挥什么 我想问问
Commander of what, I ask?
别处社
The Elsewhere Society?
一群幼稚的理想主义者 毫无现实的生活经验
A naive band of idealists who have no real experience of life.
顺便问一句 我很好奇
Incidentally, I'm curious to know what happened
之前13个指挥官怎么样了
to the previous 13 commanders?
不好意思 这个问题很妙
I'm sorry. That was clever.
这确实是个新世界
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表