剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
It's a new world, indeed.
一个规则时时刻刻在改变的世界
One whose rules seem to change from moment to moment.
对于像我这样的老人来说 有一些时刻
For an old man like myself, there are moments
我会因未来需要重新学习如何生活
I feel overwhelmed
而感到不知所措
at the prospect of learning life anew.
你同意吗 珍妮丝
Wouldn't you agree, Janice?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
听着 或者你能解释清楚
Okay, um, look, maybe you can clarify
这到底是怎么一回事
exactly what is going on here.
因为说实话 这一切
Because honestly, this whole thing floats
都显得扑朔迷离 充满谜团
in and out of levels of bizarritude,
大体上我能明白 但是这背后隐藏了一个诡异的阴谋
most of which I dig, but there's an undercurrent of creepy
让我也说不太清楚
that I can't quite put my finger on.
我欣赏你的直率
I appreciate your candor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你真正想问的问题是 -这是真的吗
- What you're really asking is -- - Is this real?
这是真的吗
Is this real?!
这个问题自从抽象思维产生伊始
That question has plagued man
就困扰着人类
since the birth of abstract thought.
如今在此 你和我 彼得
Here we are, you and I, Peter.
我会说我们之间的这一刻
I would argue that this moment between us
比任何事情都真实
is more real than anything else.
你同意吗
Would you agree?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的蛋 先生
Your egg, sir.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那是煮鸡蛋加一包糖吗
Is that a hard-boiled egg with a packet of sugar?
-还有两分钟 先生 -谢谢你
- Two minutes, sir. - Ah, thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我得去准备了
I have to go and prepare.
我们可以在演讲之后再多聊聊
We can speak more after the presentation.
科曼先生
Uh, uh, Mr. Coleman.
这里太冷了
It's freezing in here!
是我疯了 还是这里太冷了
Am I crazy, or is it freezing in here?
这里太冷了 我快冻僵了
It is freezing in here, and I am frozen solid.
你可以穿我的外套 珍妮丝
Oh, here, um, you can take my jacket, Janice.
不用了 彼得 你会冷的
Oh, no, no, no, Peter. Then you'd be cold.
不用了 科曼先生 你看起来
No, uh, oh, Mr. Coleman, uh, you look like
是一个善良的老派绅士
a good, old-fashioned gentleman.
我能在你吃零食的时候借一下你的外套吗
Could I borrow your jacket while you -- you eat your snack?
我丈夫总会让我穿他的衣服 但他不在这里
My husband always gives me his, but he's not here,
我快冻僵了
and I am frozen solid.
你说得对 珍妮丝 这里很冷
You're right, Janice. It is cold.
-没错 -你看
- Yes. - Uh, you see,
我要求后台保持在凉爽的18摄氏度
I requested backstage be kept at a crisp 6♥4♥ degrees
来抵消舞台灯光的热量
to counteract the heat of the stage lights.
你的同伴可以留在这里 但我觉得你更适合
Your teammates can stay, but I think that you'd prefer
观众席的温度
the climate in the house seats,
而且他们给所有的观众提供外套
and they provide jackets for all participants.
不用了 我现在不冷了
Oh, no. I'm fine now.
没事了
I'm fine.
我觉得你会更希望一个座位和一件外套
I think you'd prefer a seat and a jacket.
我很确定
I'm quite certain.
不用了 我真的不想自己一个人
No, I-I really don't want to be alone.
我理解
I understand.
先生 我们会跟她一起去
Sir, um, we'll go out there with her.
我不确定 后台挺凉快的
Well, I don't know. It's kind of cool back here.
-西蒙妮 -你们俩留下
- Simone. - You two, stay.
-珍妮丝 -怎么了
- Janice. - Yes?
我对你很有信心
I have total faith in you.
好了 来吧
Good people.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我的天啊
Oh, oh, my goodness.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里吗 我不能
Here? Okay, I can't --
听演讲需要穿外套 女士
You'll need this for the presentation, ma'am.
好的 好的 我得进去
Okay. Okay. I need to move in.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
你好 我的座位在里面
Hello, um, my seat's in there.
我要进去一下 借过
I'm moving in. Excuse me.
借过 抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Pardon me. Pardon me.
对不起 踩到你的脚了
I'm so sorry! That was your foot.
真对不起 我的天啊
I'm so sorry. For goodness sakes.
好了 稍等
Okay, hold on.
马上就到了
Just about there.
好了 你好吗
Okay. Hi. How are you?
天啊 是不是很有意思
Gee, isn't this fun?
好了 我就坐在这里了
Okay. I'm just gonna sit down here.
也没人事先告诉我 没关系
Didn't get a program. That's okay.
好了
Okay.
为什么我的椅子底下有个灭火器
Why is there a fire extinguisher under my chair?
可能准备了烟花
Oh, maybe there's some pyrotechnics in store.
真的有人很兴奋吗
Is anyone else really high?
下午好
Good afternoon,
欢迎极郡学院所有的
and welcome to all our Jejune shareholders,
新老股东
both new and old.
遍布全球
Across the globe,
我们的极郡家庭举办了许多诸如此类的活动
our Jejune family is gathering at many such events,
但极郡学院的根源就在这里
but the origins of the Jejune Institute are right here.
一切始于1962年
It all began in 1962,
一小群学者聚集在一起
when a small group of academics came together
1962年 极郡协会
抱有一个共同的目标
around a common interest
推进社会再造
in the advancement of socio-reengineering.
社会再造
在60年代 协会本是一个紧密的论♥坛♥
During the 1960s, the Society was a closely knit forum
研究讨论可用于
for experimental research techniques
人类之间信任关系的实验性研究方法
utilized to expand interpersonal trust among fellow human subjects.
在杰出的形而上学者
Under the leadership of luminary metaphysicist
奥克塔维奥·科尔曼先生的领导下
Octavio Coleman, Esq.,
1973年 奥克塔维奥·科尔曼先生
学院获得了广泛的影响与名望
the institute gained a wide influence and prestige
现已闻名遐迩
for which it is now renowned.
科尔曼很早就认识到极郡法所拥有的
Early on, Coleman recognized the great transformative power
强大变革的力量
of The Jejune Method.
极郡法
通过他非凡的才智与感召力
Through his unique intelligence and charisma,
本学院已经转型为
the Organization was transformed
国际范围内的行业巨头
into an international juggernaut,
人类潜能的研究所
a field of human potential.
尽管科尔曼在70年代引领了
While Coleman helped spearhead the still-nascent movement
仍在萌芽期的个人成长与自助运动
of personal growth and self-help in the 1970s,
时至今日 极郡学院最为广受赞誉之处
what the Jejune Institute is most celebrated for today
是已经投入国际市场的
are the many advanced technological products and services
众多先进的技术产品与服务
that they have brought to the international marketplace,
这些产品与服务均用于实现人类潜能
all of which have been designed to actualize the latent,
挖掘人类仍未开♥发♥的能力
untapped abilities of the human species.
这些研究成果包括了记忆记录中心
These developments include the Memory to Media Center,
您现有记忆中的每一帧
where moving images can be rendered
都能被传输记录下来
and recorded from your active memory.
记忆记录中心
时间相机
The Time Camera.
时光相机
通过重石英透镜
Using a heavy quartz lens,
使摄像师可以拍出
this radionic camera allows the photographer
不久之前过去的跨时照片
to produce trans-time images of the near-distant past.
水生思维基金会
The Aqua Thought Foundation.
我们的研究中心致力于探索
Our research center dedicated to the exploration
水生思维基金会
人类与海豚的互动
of human-dolphin interaction.
这些奇妙的产品都是奥克塔维奥·科曼
These miraculous products are all part of the global vision
奉献一生建立的全球视野中的一部分
to which Octavio Coleman has dedicated his life.
现在要展示的是本年度的科技奇迹
And now, to present this year's technological marvel,
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表