剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
我能把这里变成我梦想的世外桃源
To a place I could dream of escaping to.
我们自称为别处社
We called ourselves the Elsewhere Society.
我们发誓 什么都不能将我们分开
And we promised that nothing would tear us apart.
谁干的
Who did all this?
你是独一无二的
You belong with the special ones.
加入我们
Join us.
我让他滚一边去
I told him to... buzz off.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
我们的英雄们
Our heroes.
一群形形色♥色♥的英勇旅行家
A motley crew of intrepid travelers
举着火炬 蹑手蹑脚地潜入金字塔
creeping into pyramids by torchlight.
想象一下 那些人就是你们
Imagine, for a moment, that these people are you.
向着难以明了的更深层真♥相♥ 疾速前进
Barreling towards an elusive, deeper truth.
追求真♥相♥伴随着风险
With that truth comes risk.
追求真♥相♥伴随着危机
With that truth comes danger.
这真的只是一场游戏吗
Is this really just a game?
还是已经演变成一场阴谋了
Or has it evolved into something else?
克拉拉是真实存在的
Clara is real.
准确来说 我们还不知道她是否真的存在
Well, technically we don't know if she's real,
我们只知道那些涂鸦都是真的
we just know that the murals are real.
有人画出了那些涂鸦
Well, somebody painted them.
-很可能是克拉拉 -有可能是克拉拉 没错
- Probably Clara. - Possibly Clara, yeah.
如果是她画的 那么她就真实存在 而且失踪了
If she did, then she is real, and she is missing.
各位 我们这次能不能别想那么深
Guys, please, for once, can we just take this at face value?
如果我们听说的都是真的 那么克拉拉
If what we've heard is true, then Clara,
她现在或许很危险
she might be in real danger.
而且她快四十了
And she would be about 40.
看这里 这是二十年前的照片了
Here. This is 20 years ago.
如果是她 那她就真实存在 而且当时只有十几岁
If this is her and she's real and she was a teen then,
现在应该快四十了
she's in her late 30s.
如果你想找到艺术家 就要跟随艺术的脚步
If you want to find an artist, you follow the art.
我虽然不像我那位高的出奇
I mean, I'm not as much of a believer
最近又失业的朋友一样相信她存在
as my freakishly tall and recently unemployed friend here,
但如果克拉拉存在 那么她的涂鸦会带我们找到她
but if Clara is real, then her murals are gonna lead us to her.
这叫追寻起源
It's provenance.
我们只要跟随作品回到起源
So -- So we follow the work back to the beginning
然后尽全力找到
and we find out as much as we can
到底是谁画的这些涂鸦
about whoever it is that painted them.
如果是克拉拉 而且她真的存在
And if that is Clara and she is real,
那么她一定有姓氏之类的线索
then she's got, like, a last name or something,
我们可以查出这些信息 从那里开始继续探索
and -- and we can find that out, and we can start there.
或者我们也可以回到游戏中 就像其他人一样
Or we could just go back to playing the game like everybody else.
怎么样 一定很棒
How about that? That would be nice.
你们都想错了
You're all barking down the wrong tree.
这不是什么虚构的女孩
This isn't about some fictional girl
被又黑又长的大衣蒙住
that was enveloped in some long black coat
然后被抓进塔里的故事
and snatched away to a tower.
你们的想法听起来太荒谬了
You sound ridiculous.
这是一场设计好的国际阴谋
This is about an international conspiracy
用于控制我们的行为
designed to control our behavior.
一家大公♥司♥
A corporation.
那才是他们不想让我们继续追踪下去的理由
That is what they don't want us to chase down.
我们需要回到
We need to go back to all the locations
游戏中出现过的所有地点
that have been played in the game
然后找到它们之间的某种关联
and connect them in some type of way.
我们需要从资金来源追踪他们
We need to trace them back to some common financial source,
揭露他们 然后结束这一切
expose them, and end this.
各位 我们得去寻找克拉拉
Guys, we have to look for Clara.
不是吧
Come on.
克拉拉说了 "我就是你"
Clara said, "I am you."
如果你失踪了会怎么样
Well, what if you were missing?
如果你失踪了会怎么样
What if you were missing?
你呢 如果我失踪了会怎么样
You. What if I was missing?
会有人来找我吗
Would anyone come looking for me?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
最让我难过的想法之一 向来都是
One of my saddest thoughts has always been
如果我发生什么不测
that if something ever happened to me --
比如我在洗澡时滑倒了
like, if I slipped in the shower
或者我吃寿司的时候噎住了
or if I choked a piece of sushi or something,
要过几周 甚至几个月
that it would take weeks or maybe months
别人才会发现我死了
for anyone to even know that I was gone.
如果克拉拉就是我 像她说的那样
And so if Clara is me, like she said,
那么她需要的是足够关心她的人
then what she needs is someone to care enough
去寻找她
to just look for her.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
那我们两边都做
So we do both.
彼得和我去找瀑布
Peter and I will find the waterfall,
-然后你们俩可以去 -不 不
- and the two of you can go to the -- - Oh, no. No.
-不行吗 -不行
- No? - No.
我们不能两边都做吗
No, we don't do both?
不 我不要跟他一起去
No, I'm not working with him.
她指的是我
She's referring to me.
我知道你们在生对方的气
Okay, I know you guys are mad at each other,
-但是我们能不能... -不行 不行
- but can't we just -- - No, no, no.
他干了件糟糕的事
He did something really awful
我不会跟他合作
and I'm not gonna work with him.
没那么糟吧
It wasn't that bad.
非常糟 我拒绝跟他一个小组
It was awful, and I'm not gonna work with him.
我知道你们俩
Look, look, I know the two of you
-有点小矛盾 -不
- are going through your little thing. - No.
-但也许你们能... -不
- But maybe you could just sort of -- - No.
天啊 我跟弗雷德温一组
Oh, my gosh, I'll go with Fredwynn.
-真的吗 -什么
- Really? - What?
-谢谢你 -没关系
- Oh, thank you. - Yeah.
但是克拉拉对你那么重要
But Clara's so important to you.
我明白 的确是这样
I know. She is.
但是 我...
But, uh, yeah, I'm --
我还是跟弗雷德温单独相处一会儿吧
I'm just gonna spend some alone time with Fredwynn.
-那我跟珍妮丝一起 -好
- And I with Janice. - Yes.
-早该这样了 -早该这样了
- This is long overdue. - Long overdue.
-一定会很有意思 -当然
- Okay, this is gonna be fun. - Yes.
-这样安排很好 -没错 很好
- This is gonna be great. - Yes, so great.
-是的 -非常好 今天会很有意思
- Yeah. - So great. It's gonna be a really fun day.
"战士们注意
"Attention combatants.
烫好战袍 准备进入森林
Iron your robes and prepare for the forest.
今晚将会揭示关于克拉拉的真♥相♥"
Clara's truth will be revealed tonight."
今晚
Tonight?
天啊 这是游戏的最后一天了
Oh, my God, it's the last day of the game.
他们知道了
They know.
他们知道我们盯上他们了
They know that we're on to them.
我们没有时间了
We don't have much time.
今晚过后 一切都会被打包销毁
After tonight, everything will be packed up, disbanded,
路会被彻底堵死
the trail snuffed out.
就像魔术嘉年华 一切都会消失
Like a magic carnival, everything will just disappear.
我们必须找到幕后的巫师
We have to find the wizard behind the curtain.
我们必须找到克拉拉
We have to find Clara.
以各种神圣的名义
In the name of all that is sacred,
你怎么说都好 但我们现在必须行动
call it what you want, but we have to act now.
早饭可以晚点吃
Breakfast can wait.
蓝队 开始行动
Blue team, activate!
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh! - Oh, my God.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn!
日常谜团
第一季 第六集
弗雷德温 你的房♥子真不错
Fredwynn, your house is incredible.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你坐这里吧
You may sit here.
我需要在出发前补充点能量
I need to go fuel up before we get started.
介绍会之后
I've been working on this every day and night
我日日夜夜都在研究这些
since my induction.
这份调查涵盖了"游戏"开始后
This is a survey of every location
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表