剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
我们即将完成不可能的任务
We're about to pull off the impossible.
你想干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我只是想确认...
Uh, just wanted to make s--
你是否需要帮忙翻页
Did you need help turning the pages?
我猜这是台词本
I assume that's the prompt book.
-我说的对吗 -什么
- Am I correct? - What?
只是想确认你能看到它
Just wanted to make sure that you could see it.
台词本
The prompt book.
这是台词本 对吗
That is the prompt book, right?
我要的康普茶呢
Hey, where's that kombucha I asked for?
还在发酵
It's fermenting.
-好 你别碍事就行 -好的
- Okay, just stay out of the way. - Sure.
我现在没空照顾你
I don't have to babysit right now.
一号♥摄像头 准备 开始
Ready camera one. Go.
这是怎么做到的...
How are they doing --
调查一下他们的社交媒体
A little social media stalking
加上神奇的虚拟现实技术就可以做到
and some VR magic goes a long way.
-去探索吧 勇敢点 -这看着太逼真了
- Explore, be brave... - This looks awesome.
好多朋友都在
So many friends.
我猜那个老女人真的会哭
Oh, I think that old lady is actually gonna cry.
太真实了
So real.
太好了
Yes!
丽贝卡 不 丽贝卡 我跟你说
Rebecca. No, Rebecca, I'm telling you right now.
别搭理马丁 他是个渣男
Walk away from Martin. He's a pig.
-该死 -没事 没关系
- Damn it! - It's okay. It's okay.
我来捡 我来捡
I got it. I got it.
我爸爸 嘿 老爸
My Dad. Hey, Pop.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是实习生
I'm the intern.
该死 你把页数弄乱了
Shit, you lost my place.
-你都四十岁了 -输入影像 输入影像
- You're 40. - Go visual, go visual.
-我才是实习生 -你被炒了
- I'm the intern. - You were fired.
我是个实习生 怎么会被炒
I'm an intern. How'd I get fired?
康普茶送晚了
Delayed kombucha.
你叫什么名字
Hey, what's your name?
弗雷...多拉
Fred...dora.
你叫弗雷多拉
Your name's Fredora?
-弗雷多拉·因特 -好了 你们两个能离开吗
- Fredora Intern. - Okay, can you two just go?!
别怕 我们是别处社
Fear not. This is the Elsewhere Society.
我是十四号♥指挥官
I am Commander 14.
糟糕 我可没有让他们上场的意思
Crap. I didn't mean for them to go.
实习生 你被炒了
Intern, you are fired.
我们刚才输了吗
Did we just lose?
没有
Nope.
我跟你说过了
I told you.
没有输赢
There's no winning. There's no losing.
这场游戏只是一个掩饰
This whole game is a distraction.
那是什么口味
What flavor is that?
效率味
Efficiency.
你搅了好多下
So much stirring.
不好意思 很抱歉我迟到了
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry I'm late.
我真的很抱歉 很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry. So sorry.
好了
Okay.
他正喝着呢
He's just drinking that.
来得正好
Right on time.
好的 那么...
Okay, so...
"你们好
"Well, hello.
我很激动能与你们一同在此
I'm very excited to be with all of you.
谢谢你们在约定时间内迅速到达"
Thank you for gathering promptly at the designated time."
为什么你要对着纸念
Uh, why are you reading that?
因为 西蒙妮 我很兴奋
Because, Simone, I am enthused.
有时候我兴奋了
And sometimes when I'm enthused,
我就想提前准备发言的内容
I feel like I need to prepare my remarks.
你没问题吧
Is that okay with you?
-没问题 -好的
- Yeah. Cool with me. - Alright.
"所以 我们开始吧 好吗"
"So, let us begin, shall we?"
不好意思 纸上是写着"等他们回答"吗
I'm sorry. Does the paper say, "Wait for them to respond"?
是的
It does.
-天呐 -我明白了 继续吧
- Oh, God. - I see. Yeah, go ahead.
"所以 直至现在 你们相信
"So, up until now, you have believed
我们身处于一个'游戏'中
that we were playing a 'game.'
我认为这就是
I have contended that this is exactly
这场游戏背后的操控者
what whoever is behind this 'game'
希望你们所相信的
would like you to believe.
在所有的乐趣与激♥情♥中
In all the fun and excitement,
你们都不曾停下来发问
none of you have stopped to ask,
'这一切的意义何在'"
'What is the point of all of this?'"
我很确定我这样问过
I'm pretty sure I've asked that.
我也是
Me, too.
我觉得这个问题应该挺常见的
Well, that's a very popular question, I think.
但现在我有了一些答案
But now I have some answers.
你们知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this -- what this is?
你们明白那是什么吗
Do you understand what that is?
这是你昨晚给我们看的剧本
Well, that's the script you showed us last night.
不 不仅如此
No. It's more than that.
这是一场操纵数百人
It's a manipulation to get hundreds of people
出发寻找一个失踪女孩的行动
to go and hunt a missing girl.
但目的是什么
But to what end?
为了奖品
For a prize?
或许乐趣才是目的
Or it's supposed to be fun.
你知道乐趣是什么 对吧 弗雷德温
You know what fun is, don't you, Fredwynn?
我的老天啊
Oh! L-Lord in Heaven!
冷静一下 冷静一下
Just calm down. Calm down.
弗雷德温 深呼吸
Fredwynn, take a breath.
吸气 呼气 很好
In. Out. Good.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
-对不起 我道歉 -没关系
- Sorry. I apologize. - That's alright.
我会因为这种事情绪激动
I get emotional about this type of thing.
-是的 -我的感觉很强烈
- Yes. - I feel very strongly.
我相信你们都能理解那种感觉
I'm sure all of you can understand what that feels like.
好了
Okay.
"你们都不怎么了解我
"So, you all don't know this about me
因为我还没透露任何相关生平事迹
because I have not revealed any relevant biographical facts,
但我19岁的时候毕业于布朗大学
but I graduated from Brown when I was 19
获得哲学和经济双学位
with a double major in philosophy and economics.
我之前在数据行业工作 大数据"
I used to work in data. Big Data."
-彼得也是做数据处理的 -对
- You know, Peter also works in data. - Yeah.
"而且我很有钱"
"And I am also incredibly wealthy."
"我21岁的时候挣到了人生中第一个一百万
"I made my first million dollars by the time I was 21
仅仅利用了我对于数学
using nothing but my understanding of mathematics,
复杂系统以及人类行为学的理解"
complex systems, and human behavior."
"我以前有11辆车 包括一辆1936款布加迪57SC
"I used to own 11 cars, including a Bugatti 1936 57SC,
瓷质车体 十分罕见"
which is made of porcelain and very rare."
瓷质车 感觉很危险
A porcelain car? Sounds dangerous.
当我意识到自己其实不喜欢开车时
I sold them all once I realized
我就把车全卖♥♥了
that I didn't really like driving.
然后与此同时
And then simultaneously,
我陷入了一个甜蜜的陷阱
I got caught up in this honeytrap situation,
现在这已经不重要了
which is not important at the moment.
重要的是 我洞察过一个
But what is important is that I have insight into a world
你们之中无人会理解的世界
that none of you will understand,
尤其是你 彼得
including and especially you, Peter.
-无意冒犯 -没事
- No offense. - Well...
我从内部研究过数据操作
I've seen these data operations from the inside.
就是在不知不觉中开始的
It starts off innocently enough.
你以为自己订阅了新闻邮件
You think you're signing up for some newsletter,
或者分享了一张照片
or you think you're sharing a photo.
但是你点击的每个链接
But every link that you click,
你购买♥♥的每样物品都被会被记录下来
every item that you purchase is being logged.
然后那些信息就会被出♥售♥
That information is then being sold
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表