剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
as I exit the realm of obfuscation
我会给你们下达明确的命令
and make your assignment abundantly clear.
你们必须找到克拉拉
You must find Clara!
她预示着美好事物的来临
She is the harbinger of great things to come,
神圣诺彻兰斯的使者
the bringer of Divine Nonchalance.
你们要赶在奥克塔维奥的邪恶势力
Find her before the evil forces of Octavio
和他卑劣的学院之前找到她
and his wretched Institute,
回报将会非常丰厚
and rewards will abound.
找到克拉拉 然后我们将会改变这个世界
Find Clara, and we will change this world!
欧陆餐厅
简直太疯狂了
That was batshit crazy.
真是个煞费苦心的局
It was quite an elaborate hoax.
有点吓人
It's thrilling.
不好意思 "局"是什么意思
I'm sorry. What do you mean, "hoax"?
你觉得这是恶作剧吗
You think this is some type of prank or something?
不 不 不是恶作剧
No, no, no, not... not a prank.
是个不错的把戏 愉快的夜晚
A lovely charade, you know, wonderful evening out.
列弗会... 列弗是我丈夫
Lev is gonna... Lev is... is my husband.
如果让他听到这事
He is gonna... He is gonna have quite a laugh
他肯定会大笑一场
when he hears about this.
这是肯定的
I'll tell you that right now.
这可不止大笑一场那么简单
There's something far more meaningful
这件事意义要深远得多
than a laugh being had here.
-是吗 -这是一场政♥府♥行动
- There is? - This is a government operation.
你叫什么名字来着
What was your name again?
珍妮... 我姓福斯特 就叫我珍妮丝吧
Jani... Mrs. Foster. Well, no. Janice.
-好 珍妮丝 -福斯特夫人...
- Okay. Janice. - Mrs. Fo...
-珍妮丝 -好 珍妮丝
- Janice. - Yes. Janice.
大大小小每条线索我都有记录
I've been keeping track of every clue, major or minor,
从介绍中心就开始了
since the moment of induction.
那条广播里有个代码
There's code in that broadcast.
更重要 也更让人气愤的地方是
And more importantly, more infuriatingly,
他们在记录我们所有的个人数据
they're keeping track of all of our personal data...
电♥话♥号♥码 电子邮箱 等等
cellphones, e-mails, et cetera.
这显然是某种高级的社会实验
This is clearly some type of high-level social experiment.
天哪
Oh, my.
我不想冒犯你
I don't want to be rude,
我只是很真诚地向你提问
and I really mean this as a sincere question,
你是疯子吗
but are you a crazy person?
人们说疯子一般不知道自己疯了
They say crazy people don't always know they're crazy,
但照我的经验来看 不总是这样
but in my experience, that's not always the case.
我高考分数1590 而且我当时才13岁
I scored 1590 on the SAT when I was 13 years old.
我漏答了一题 对于这点我至今存疑
I missed one question, which I still dispute.
-我没疯 -好吧
- I'm not crazy. - Okay.
我对模式极其敏感
I'm acutely aware of patterns,
我觉得这事就在按着模式进行
and I feel like one is operating here.
这一切都在朝着某个方向发展
All of this... All of this is funneling towards something.
这显然...
It's certainly an, uh...
是一个编造出来的虚幻故事
uh, an out-there story they've concocted.
我的大脑还在努力接收这些信息
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around all of it,
失踪的女孩 克拉拉
the missing girl... Clara.
神圣诺彻兰斯 到底是什么
Divine Nonchalance? What?
我觉得你们忘记了前提
Look, I think you guys are burying the lede here.
电台里那个人说过
The... The radio guy,
如果找到克拉拉 必有重赏
he said that if we find Clara, then rewards abound.
我打赌找到她的人一定会上电视
I bet whoever finds her probably ends up on TV.
我可不想上
Oh, I hope not.
他才不是这个意思
That's not what he meant at all.
好吧 不好意思 你怎么称呼
Okay. I'm sorry. What was your name again?
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
什么
Excuse me?
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
弗雷德稳
F-Fred Win?
是 听着差不多
Yes. That's the correct pronunciation,
但我觉得你可能把字弄错了
but I feel like if you wrote it out, you'd spell it wrong.
第一声 弗雷德温
It's one word... Fredwynn.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?
-弗雷德温 -对
- Fredwynn. - Yeah.
没那么难 弗雷德温
It's not... It's not that hard. Fredwynn.
-弗雷德温 -弗雷德温 没错
- Fredwynn. - Fredwynn. Yes.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
弗雷德温 我觉得让大家都说说自己的想法
Well, Fredwynn, I feel like it's gonna help
应该会更有益
if we just talk about everybody's theories for a bit
而不是不断重复你的想法
and not just yours over and over again.
-你明白我的意思吧 -我明白
- You know what I'm saying? - Yeah, I understand.
-我明白 -很好
- I understand. - Great.
你的想法呢 皮特 你一直没说话
How about you, Peter? You've been pretty quiet.
我能说的都是我已经知道的了
Well, anything that I might say is something I already know,
所以我无法通过谈话获得进一步的了解
so I'm not gonna learn anything by talking.
我觉得还是听你们讨论
I thought I would just listen to all of you
然后消化一下你们提供的信息
and gather information to process.
听起来非常明智 但也很自私
That sounds enlightened, but it's selfish.
你就像个自私的佛祖
You're like a-a selfish Buddha.
我决定叫你自佛 自私的佛祖
I'm gonna call you SB, Selfish Buddha.
我更希望你不要这么称呼我
Well, I mean, I'd prefer you didn't.
那就和大家一起分享一下你的想法
Well, share your thoughts with the group.
好吧
Okay. Um...
如果是真的呢
well, what if it's real?
我不想让自己的话听起来很傻很天真
I don't want to sound stupid. I don't want to sound naive.
但他说是阴谋
But he... he... he says it's a conspiracy,
你说是恶作剧 你说是游戏
you say that it's a prank, you say that it's a game,
但是万一是真的呢
but what if... well, what if it's something real?
不要笑 好吗
Hey. Hey, don't laugh at that, okay?
这不好笑
Oh... That is not funny.
-这个想法很棒 -那只是一个问题 不是想法
- That is beautiful. - It was a question, not a theory.
我说了我不想让自己的话听起来很傻
I-I said I didn't want to sound stupid.
-所以我才会提前和你们这么说 -你没有
- That's why I said that, which is why... - No, you didn't...
-我不觉得那很傻 -我知道
- I didn't think it was stupid. - No, I know,
特别是他 总想让我说点什么
but he... he especially was asking me to say something.
他好像在说 "赶紧说 赶紧说"
He was like, "Say it now. Say it now."
-我非常喜欢你的问题 -"赶紧说"
- I really liked your question. - "Say it now".
-没关系 -他不停地在说"赶紧说"
- It's all right. It's all right. - "Say it now", he kept saying.
没关系 你没有
It's all right. You didn't...
或许我们应该要点派
Maybe we should get some pie...
因为派很好吃
because it tastes so good.
而且这样的餐厅有时候会有派
And sometimes diners like this have pie.
-当然可以 -女士 有派吗
- Yeah. Sure. - Is there pie, ma'am?
你们有派吗
Do you have... Do you have pie?
派
pie?
草莓味的还是椰子奶油味的
Strawberry or coconut cream?
草莓味的还是椰子奶油味的
Strawberry or coconut cream?
我的天哪 两种都要得了
Oh, my God. Just bring them both.
两种都要
Bring them both.
吃派这个主意很不错
Pie was a really, really good idea.
谢谢
Thanks.
我喜欢吃派
I like... I like to eat it... eat it.
是啊
Well, yeah.
每种口味两个 餐厅送的
Two of each. On the house.
你真大方
That's very kind.
不 不是因为大方 我觉得看你们决定
No, it's not kind. I think it'll be amazing
谁吃哪一个会很有意思
to watch you all decide who gets what.
给
Here.
我的派给你了
You can have mine.
你不必这样的
Oh, you don't have to do that.
不是的
No, no. I, uh...
对不起 我得回去了
Oh. Oh. Sorry. I got to get going.
我不想等太晚再走回家
I don't want to walk home too late.
我可以陪你一起走
I could walk you.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表