剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
最喜欢的关于合作的回忆
favorite memories of working together.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到诺彻兰斯电台 来自别处协会的调遣
welcome to Radio Nonchalance... Dispatches from Elsewhere.
花点时间 看看周围人的脸庞
Take a moment to look around you at the faces
这些勇敢的人们 现在是你们的家人了
of the other intrepid souls you can now call family.
别怕 我们是别处社
Fear not. The Elsewhere Society is here.
我是14号♥指挥官
I am Commander 14.
你们都被选为诺彻兰斯的特使了
You've all been selected as Agents of Nonchalance.
牢房♥的钥匙就在你们脚下
The keys to your cell rest at your feet.
俯身拿到钥匙 打开牢门
Reach down and unlock the door.
成为自♥由♥的人
Emerge as free men and women!
答应我你会记住真♥相♥
Promise me you'll remember the truth.
珍妮丝 珍妮丝 快停下
Janice. Janice, stop it.
只要合作 我们会浇灌灵魂的土壤
By working together, we will water the soils of the spirit
让我们家庭与社群的根系日益强大
and strengthen the roots of our families and communities.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这一切只是为了教会我们合作
This whole thing was a lesson in cooperation.
无聊
Barf.
西蒙妮 快看
S-Simone, look.
缩微胶卷机 这个我可以操作
Microfilm machine. This I can do.
我们真是好搭档
Oh, we were a great team.
-你刚才太厉害了 -是啊
- That was impressive! - Uh-huh.
只是想早点告诉你
Just wanted to let you know that
以免我们还没赶到你就因为失血过多而死了
just in case you bleed out before we get there.
-嗯 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
稍等一下
Hang on a sec.
如果这一切都是游戏的一部分 那意味着
If all of that was part of the game, then that means --
意味着我们一直都只是在玩游戏而已
That means we've been playing this whole time.
一百 一千 一百万鲜花将怒放
100, 1,000, 1 million flowers will bloom!
但仅有一朵会艳压群芳
But one will rise above them all!
*只是个小镇女孩*
* Just a small-town girl *
*生活在孤单的世界*
* Livin' in a lonely world *
*搭上午夜的火车 去向何方*
* She took the midnight train goin' anywhere *
等等 彼得哪去了
Wait, where's Peter?
不 彼得 不要
No, Peter. No.
天啊
Oh, God! Aah!
把音乐停下
Stop the music!
把麦克风给我
Give me this!
把音乐停了 麻烦把音乐停下
Stop the music! Please stop the music!
那不是克拉拉
That's not Clara.
有一个真实的克拉拉
There is a real Clara.
那不是她 但是真的有一个克拉拉
That's not her, but there is a real Clara,
她就在某个地方 身陷困境
and she is out there and she is in trouble.
谁跟我们一起 谁站在我们这边
So, who's with us?! Who's with us?!
看来你已经忘乎所以了
Looks like you've gotten carried away.
你似乎很迷惑
You seem to be confused.
我才不迷惑
Oh, I'm not confused.
我曾经迷惑过
I was confused.
那是以前 但现在我清醒了
I was. But now I'm awake.
我清醒了 而且我很生气
I'm awake, and I am pissed off.
我很生气 因为我想知道真♥相♥
I'm pissed off because I want to know the truth!
冷静一点 这就是个游戏
Calm yourself. It's just a game, son.
她在哪里 奥克塔维奥
Where is she, Octavio?
珍妮 麻烦开灯
Jenny, lights, please.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
谁来告诉我这是怎么回事
Would someone tell me what's going on?!
怎么回事 怎么回事
What is happening?! What is happening?!
-谁来告诉我怎么回事 -彼得 别说了
- Someone tell me what is going on! - Peter, stop.
我很抱歉 彼得
I'm so sorry, Peter.
我们错了
We were wrong.
不 伙计们
No, guys.
弗雷德温 珍妮丝 珍妮丝 上来
Fredwynn, Janice, Janice, Janice, please, come up.
珍妮丝 我需要一个伙伴
Janice, I need a partner.
-我不行 -珍
- I can't. - Ja--
结束了 别这样
It's over, man. Come on.
拜托
Please.
不
No.
你和我说过 我是独一无二的
You told me I was special.
我对每个人都这么说
I said that to everyone.
你们做得很好 你们很了不起
You did a great job! You were marvelous!
快看 是那个家伙
Check it out. It's the guy.
不会吧
No way.
那家伙绝对会羞愧到死
That guy definitely died of humiliation.
或许那是他的鬼魂
Maybe it's his ghost.
别闹了
Stop.
我能听见你说话
I can hear you.
真有意思
It's fun!
好了听我说 我不是说这不棒
Alright, so, look, look, I'm not saying that it wasn't great.
我要问的是 是不是太棒了
I'm asking, was it too great?
问到点子上了
It's a valid question.
-对 -我喜欢重击室
- Yeah. - I loved Smash Room.
-我也是 -对 对 没错
- Me too! - Yes, yes, yes, yes!
没错
Yes.
我喜欢树獭背包
I loved the sloth backpack.
对 没错
Oh, yes, yes, yes,
那只海豚既可爱又口齿伶俐
and the dolphin was so adorable and articulate.
拜托 那分明就是人为操纵的
Please. That was obviously a puppet.
他们真应该用个更逼真的动物
They really should have used a more producible animal.
-也对 -你是婚礼上的那位女士 对吧
- Well, yeah. - You're the Wedding Lady, right?
没错
Yes!
-是我 -对了 就是你
- Yes. - Oh, yeah, that's right!
你们好 我是珍妮丝
Hi! Hi! I-I'm Janice.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you all.
你能坚持到最后
I think it's really cool
真的太酷了
that you made it all the way to the end.
对 我本来就很酷
Yes. Cool. I'm cool.
我奶奶甚至连一集《幸运之轮》
My grandma can barely make it through
都看不完就睡着了
an episode of "Wheel of Fortune" without falling asleep.
你真棒 珍妮丝
Good for you, Janice.
话说回来 我认同大多数的主题导论
So, anyway, I agreed with most of the thematic commentary,
但同时 我又很讨厌...
but at the same time, I deeply resent --
我很喜欢这次谈话
So, I have so loved this conversation.
非常喜欢 但我得走了
Just loved it. But I-I've got to go.
我的朋友们可能在找我呢
My friends are probably looking for me.
那你们好好享受这个夜晚
So, enjoy the rest of your evening.
跟你们聊天我很开心
I-I've loved talking to you.
-回头见 -再见
- See you around! - Bye.
你说的"朋友" 是指另外几个被抽中的
So, by "Friends," Can I assume you mean the other young people
要忍♥受你的年轻人吗
randomly assigned to tolerate you?
别说了 他们是我的朋友
Stop it. They're my friends.
好吧 对不起
Right. Sorry.
那他们在哪儿呢
So, where are they?
既然你们是那么好的朋友
You know, since you're such good friends.
说实话 一开始我的经纪人对此持保留意见
Honestly, my agent had reservations,
但我说 "斯图 这可是一生中可遇不可求的角色"
but I said, "Stu, this is the role of a lifetime!"
所以你就是那个
So, are -- are you the one
扮演奥克塔维奥以及14号♥指挥官的人
that played Octavio or Commander 14?
不好意思
Do you mind?
我们有些事要谈
We have business to discuss.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实我们会来回换
Truthfully, we switched back and forth.
我已经跟其他六个人说过了
But between you, me, and the six other people
但我再跟你说一遍
I've said this to so far,
我的奥克塔维奥 有种更加庄重的感觉
my Octavio...just had a touch more gravitas.
我称他为"最高奥克塔维奥"
I like to think of him as Octavio Prime.
我是查克斯·多普
I'm Chucks Dorp.
-查克斯 -没错
- Chucks? - Correct.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表