剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
whatever he's feeling, it's real to him.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?
弗雷德温 是我 珍妮丝
Fredwynn, it's me -- Janice.
能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
我 我和彼得
I'm -- I'm -- I'm here with Peter
还有西蒙妮在一起 你的伙伴
and -- and -- and Simone, your teammates.
记得吗
Do you remember?
我们需要你 弗雷德温
We need you, Fredwynn.
我们需要你回来
We need you to come back.
-拜托了 -我不想回来
- Please. - I don't want to come back.
我是克拉拉
I'm Clara.
我的故事由自己书写
My story is my own.
我不想回来
I don't want to come back.
我知道你不想
I know you don't.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我知道
I know.
这是真的
This is real.
我们不是真的
We're not real.
我们不是吗
We're not?
但发生在我身上的事是真的
But what's happening to me is real.
你知道这是终点 对吗
You know this is the end, right?
弗雷德温 我们爱你
Fredwynn, we love you.
我们需要你回来
We need you to come back.
求你回来
Come back, please.
但我喜欢这里
But I like it.
你所在的地方 很棒 对不对
It's nice, isn't it -- where you are?
别处 是不是叫这个名字
Elsewhere -- is that what you call it?
弗雷德温 听我说
Fredwynn, listen to me.
我知道经历一件困难的事是什么滋味
I know what it's like to go through something hard,
你感觉你快淹死了
and you feel like you're drowning,
你无法呼吸 没有出路
and you can't breathe, and there's no way out.
但是是有的
But there is a way out.
出路在这儿 跟我们一起
Here, with us.
记得我们坐在餐厅里
But remember sitting in the diner,
还有服务员
and -- and the waitress.
然后那房♥子和手电筒
And then the house and the flashlights
墙上的文字
and all the writing on the walls.
弗雷德温 我们爱你
Fredwynn, we love you.
我们需要你回来 拜托了
We need you to come back, please.
这是真的
It's real.
我知道
I know it is.
但我们也是真的
But we're real, too.
来这里
Be here.
跟我们在一起
Be with us.
你好 你怎么样
Hi. How are you?
跟我在一起
Be here with me.
好
Okay.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
我需要你 弗雷德温
I need you, Fredwynn.
她会帮他打理干净
She'll get him cleaned up.
嗯
Yeah.
他说我们都不是真的
He said none of us are real.
有... 意思
That's... interesting.
是啊
Yes.
一切起于那个骨灰缸
It all started with that urn.
我觉得在很久之前 一切就已经开始了
I think it started a long time before that.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他说他想回克拉拉的房♥子看看
He says he wants to go back to Clara's house.
-珍妮丝 -我知道
- Janice -- - I know. I know.
但他说那里还有事需要我们了解一下
But he -- he says there's something we need to understand.
我们一起去
All of us. Together.
谢谢你能来
Um, thank you for coming.
-没事 -他有你的号♥码
- Uh. sure. - H-He had your number.
他有我们所有人的号♥码
He has all of our numbers.
弗雷德温 你没事吧
Fredwynn... are you alright?
我觉得你是时候告诉我们真♥相♥了
I think that it's time you told them the truth.
我们知道了骨灰缸的事
We know about the urn.
我们知道那不是克拉拉的骨灰
We know that Clara wasn't in it.
就像一直以来的那样 我们都处于自己的故事中
We are, as we've always been, in the middle of our story.
故事之中
The middle.
李 如果这只是一个故事
Look, Lee, if -- if this is all just some story,
我认为我们应该给它画上句号♥ 你觉得呢
I think we need to finish it. Don't you?
是啊
Yeah.
有时候 你希望自己不知道
Sometimes, you wish you didn't know
世界上存在着更美好的事物
that there was something better.
因为这样的话 你就不会知道自己错过了多少美好
Because then you wouldn't know what you'd be missing.
你也不会知道其他人在享受更美好的人生
You wouldn't know that other people are having a better life.
但这种美好的生活
But why does this better life
为什么一直要存在于别处呢
always have to be somewhere else?
为什么不能在我们脚下
Why can't it be right where you're standing,
此时此刻 就在这里
right here, today?
因为我 克拉拉·托雷斯
Because I, Clara Torres,
庄严地宣誓 美好就在旁观者的眼中
do solemnly swear that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
它就在我们周围 现在也是
It's all around us, even now.
也许我们只需要一副新的眼镜才能看到
Maybe we just need a new pair of glasses to learn how to see it.
虚拟现实的核心在于 进入另一个不同的地方
Virtual reality is about being transported somewhere else.
而这不一样
This is different.
这款产品的核心在于 放大我们的现实
This is about augmenting our reality,
站起来 走出去
getting up, getting out,
用一种全新的视角看待周围的世界
seeing the world around us in a whole new way.
因为 一旦我们能看到这个世界可能变成的样子
Because maybe, once we see what's possible,
我们可以一起让它成为现实
we can make it real together.
这就是我的号♥召
This is my call to arms.
我们要拥抱这个世界 而不是去逃避
We need to engage the world, not retreat from it.
谁愿意和我一起
Who's with me?
概念
多么漫长而曲折的路程
What a long and winding road it has been.
十年了
10 years.
然而在坐的各位连一刻也没有怀疑过 对吗
And never a single moment of doubt from any of us, right?
然而 我们终于准备好
Nevertheless, here we are, ready, finally,
发布概念1.0版
for the unveiling of The Idea 1.0.
这是一台♥完♥全开放
Now, this is a fully operational,
集成网络虚拟现实
network-integrated virtual-reality
个人用户界面
personal-user interface.
基于最先进的
Running on the very latest
GS奥海三号♥电路
GS-Ojai-3 circuitry.
请佩戴设备
Please, put on your devices.
我们得再减去七百万的预算 亲爱的
Oh, we have got to cut another 7 mil off the budget, my dear.
我没听见
Mnh, I'm not hearing you.
我的耳朵里都是咀嚼的声音
My ears are filled with the sounds of chewing.
你知道 我们其实可以打广♥告♥
You know, we could sell advertisements.
我知道
I know. I know.
但我们的广♥告♥会打得很微妙
But we'd make it discreet.
-比如礼物盒上发光的标签 -真的吗
- You know, like a glowing tag on a gift box. - Seriously?
打广♥告♥
Advertisements?
我是真心想筹集资金
I'm seriously trying to get you the money you need
来让你的想法成为现实
to make your idea into a reality.
或者你可以再削减七百万预算
Or you could cut another 7 mil.
现在 为了和第三方广♥告♥商建立丰厚的合作关系
Now, in lucrative partnership with third-party advertisers,
我们要针对个体化的购物习惯
targeted to personalized purchasing habits...
五斤
5.3 pounds?
你指望人们顶着五斤的东西
You expect people to walk down the street
走在大街上吗
with 5.3 pounds on their heads?
-我们可以换成石墨材质 -不行
- We'll switch to graphite. - No,
那会影响信♥号♥♥处理器
that messes with the signal processor.
这才是人们的正确使用方式
This is how people are gonna use this thing.
在家里吗
At home?
是的 沙发冲浪 宝贝
Yes, couch surfing, baby.
乘风破浪
Ride the wave!
我们的研究显示人们在家里时
Our research has shown that people are willing
愿意佩戴这些装备
to wear these devices at home
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表