剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
I know what button to push!
我找不到"信♥号♥♥源"键
I can never find the "Source" button.
是那个有小箭头的方形图标
It's the picture of the square with the tiny arrow!
我搞不懂这些
I don't understand any of this.
我搞不懂
I don't understand.
我知道你不懂 成为你让我很难堪
Yeah, I know you don't, and I'm embarrassed to be you!
抱歉
Sorry.
这样说不好
That wasn't nice.
如果你当初倾听了我的想法
If you would have just listened to me,
我们就不会这么一团糟了
we wouldn't be in this mess.
我不是一团糟
I'm not in a mess!
你把自己的一生都奉献给了别人
You put it all on someone else, your whole life,
现在呢
and now what?
我在想办法解决
I'm figuring it out.
解决方法就是和一群嬉皮士东奔西跑吗
By running around with a bunch of hipsters
他们还趁你不注意的时候冲你翻白眼
who roll their eyes at you when you're not looking?
不 不 他们觉得我做得很好
No! No, they -- they -- they think I'm doing a good job!
他们只是客气而已
They're just trying to be nice.
他们觉得你很蠢
They think you're a fool.
-不 不是 -我也这么觉得
- No! No! - And so do I.
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
我真不喜欢这样
I really don't like this.
她没事的 这只是个把戏
She's fine. It's -- It's a trick.
就像俱乐部里的动画 记得吗
It's like the clip movie in the clubhouse, remember?
对 我记得
Right, yeah. I remember.
-不不不 -不好意思
- Aah! No! No! No! - Sorry.
那不是真的
That's not true!
我不会听你的
I'm not listening to you!
你不是真的 你不是真的
You're not real! You're not real!
我不会听你的
I'm not listening to you!
女士们先生们 这位是珍妮丝
Ladies and gentlemen, Janice.
为她鼓掌吧
A round of applause!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
你们看见了吗
Do you see?
你们见识到克拉拉的本领了吗
Do you see what Clara is capable of?
只有在极郡学院的协助
It is only with the help of the Jejune Institute
以及我们海量资源的辅佐下
and our vast resources
克拉拉的全部潜能才会被激发出来
that Clara's full potential can be truly realized.
因此 我的朋友们...
Therefore, my friends...
极郡 改变你们的立场
Jejune, change your tune!
极郡 改变你们的立场
Jejune, change your tune!
极郡 改变你们的立场
Jejune, change your tune!
别怕
Fear not.
我们是别处社
This is the Elsewhere Society.
我是14号♥指挥官
I'm Commander 14!
见鬼
Holy shit.
我们是来把你们从他的咒语中唤醒的
We are here to wake you from his spell.
各位 保持冷静
Everybody, remain calm.
别被你们面前的恶魔
Do not be blind
蒙蔽了双眼
to the evil that stands before you!
克拉拉必须在不受极郡学院
Clara must be free to spread her beauty
邪恶堕落的影响下 自♥由♥散播她的美
without the corruption of the Jejune Institute's nefarious intentions.
别怕 我的朋友们
Fear not, my friends.
我为大家准备了保护自己所需的东西
I provided everything you need to protect yourselves.
看看你们的座位下面吧
Check underneath your seats.
奥克塔维奥万岁
Long live Octavio!
极郡学院万岁
And long live the Jejune Institute!
我需要新鲜空气
I need some air! I need some air!
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
西蒙妮
Simone!
我得喘口气
I just need to catch my breath.
-喘口气 -你还好吧
- Just need to catch my breath. - Are you alright?
他们刚刚给你看了什么
What did -- What did -- What did they show you up there?
什么都没有 我什么都没看到
Nothing. I saw nothing.
我能帮上忙吗 要我做点什么吗
Can I help -- Can I help you? Can I do anything?
皮特 我没事
Peter, I'm fine!
-我没事 我不需要帮助 -好吧 抱歉
- I'm fine. I don't need your help. - Okay, alright. I'm sorry.
我不需要任何人的帮助
I don't need anyone's help.
-抱歉 -该死 锁住了
- Sorry. - Shit! It's locked!
弗雷德温呢
What about Fredwynn?
都在里面 他还在这场游戏中
It's all inside. He's still in the game.
我们刚才输了吗
Did we -- Did we just lose?
没有
Nope.
我跟你说过了 没有输赢
I told you, there's no winning, there's no losing.
这场游戏只是一个掩饰
This whole game -- It's a distraction.
-弗雷德温 见到你真好 -弗雷德温 怎么了
- Fredwynn! Oh, I'm so glad to see you! - Fredwynn, what happened?
-你去哪了 -你没事吧
- Where have you been? - Ohh. Are you okay?
一直就在我们眼皮底下
It's been right under us this whole time.
互联湿式竖管
-什么 -极郡学院和别处社
- What? - The Jejune Institute, the Elsewhere Society.
他们并不敌对 而是一体的
They're not rivals. They're the same.
他们想用这些游戏和娱乐迷惑我们
They're just trying to befuddle us with fun and games.
这场游戏让你觉得自己拥有自♥由♥
The game makes you feel like you have freedom,
但你一直在计划之中 就算现在
but you're on rails. Even now.
就算现在 我们还是在计划之中[在铁路上]
Even now, we are on rails.
什么叫"我们在铁路上" 我们在小巷里 弗雷德温
What does that mean, "We're on rails"? We're in an alley, Fredwynn.
睁开眼睛看看 彼得
Open your eyes, Peter!
都睁开看看
All of you!
看 这块砖头
Look, even this brick.
一拿就掉
It comes right up.
下面还有个狗哨
And under it, there's a dog whistle.
看 他找到了狗哨
Look. He's got the whistle.
-看 -厉害 他打算怎么做
- Look. - Cool. Uh, what is he supposed to do with it?
用来叫蓝色公车
It's for the blue bus.
什么蓝色公车
What blue bus?
如果你们选极郡 还会有一辆红色公车
And there's a saffron bus, too, if you chose Jejune,
但这两辆车的目的地
but they both end up at the same place...
最终会交汇在一处
eventually.
这太扯了
This is crazy.
不 这不算什么
No, that's nothing.
抬头看
Look up.
小心别被纸划伤
But try not to get a paper cut.
无数的海报从天而降
Because a thousand fliers are falling from the sky
宣告极郡下一次的活动
announcing Jejune's next event.
你是怎么办到的
How are you doing this?
因为我拿到了今晚的剧本
Because I got tonight's script.
关键就在这里 我就知道
The key is here, and I know it.
我建议我们立刻换餐厅见面
I suggest we adjourn to the diner immediately.
弗雷德稳 抱歉
Fredwynn, I'm sorry.
我得回家了
I-I've got to go home.
时间不早了 我得走了
I-It's late. I-I just need to go.
-没错 她 -今天很漫长
- Yeah, she's - - It's been a long day.
-她说的没错 今天应该到此为止了 -这样吧
- She's right. We should call it quits. - You know what? How about
-明天七点餐厅见 怎么样 -好
- we meet at the diner tomorrow night at 7:00? - Yeah.
-听上去怎么样 -你们听我说话了吗
- How does that sound? - Are y'all hearing me?
这很重要
This is important!
等明天就是浪费一整天的时间
Tomorrow is a whole day away!
我们有些人今晚过的很不顺
Some of us have had a really rough night.
我们有些人 比如我
Some of us? Like me?
你想知道
Would you like to know
-我到底经历了什么吗 -听我说 弗雷德温
- what I've been going through? - Listen to me, Fredwynn. Fredwynn,
今天就算了 好吗
can we just not do this right now, please?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
行
Fine.
正好给我点时间整理信息 无论如何
This gives me time to process this, anyway.
我明天会带来完整的行动计划
I'll come back with a coherent plan of attack.
-如果珍妮丝需要休息 就休息吧 -得了吧
- If Janice needs rest, then Janice needs rest. - Oh, well,
真是谢谢你了
thank you very much.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表