剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
一次时长甚至能高达七小时
for up to seven hours in a single sitting.
一群有信♥用♥卡♥账户的死宅
Couch potatoes with a credit card on file.
记忆
Memories.
真正的记忆
Actual memories.
人们不想改变世界
People don't want to change the world.
他们只想要重温
They just want to relive the moments
对他们来说有意义的时刻
that mean something to them.
但是他们不会做出什么新的举动
But they won't be doing anything new.
你在麻痹他们
You're sedating them.
如果你能
Who needs television
反复观看自己的记忆 谁还需要电视
when you can binge-watch your old memories?
你的过去不会再被时光的洪流冲走
Your past is no longer washed away by the waters of time.
那将永远属于你
It can be yours forever.
女士们 先生们 请摘下你们的装置
Ladies and gentlemen, please remove your devices.
创造这一切的女人
Now, the woman responsible for all of this.
是她的远见
Her vision.
她的想法
Her idea.
女士们 先生们 请欢迎克拉拉·托雷斯
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Clara Torres.
克拉拉 来吧 说几句
Clara, please, say a few words.
非常感谢大家
Thank you very much.
所以这一切 这个游戏
So this whole thing, the game --
都是为了补偿她
it was all to make it up to her.
补偿你自己
To yourself.
我以为我能让一切...变好
I thought I could make things...better.
但我迷失了方向
But I lost my way.
我本来以为 也许这游戏能帮我回忆起原来的我
I thought maybe this game would help me remember who I was.
成功了吗
Did it work?
你为什么要问她 这不由她来决定
Why are you asking her? It's not up to her.
你们没抓住重点
You're missing the point.
弗雷德温说得对
Fredwynn is right.
的确不由我来决定
It's not up to me.
而是他
It's up to him.
我得和他一起走
I got to go with him.
你在说什么 你不能去
What are you talking about? You can't go.
你还记得...
Remember the thing about...
我想鼓起勇气 最后却让自己丢脸吗
me doing something brave and embarrassing myself instead?
我以为你是说你唱歌♥那次
I thought that was the singing.
我也这么想
So did I.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很担心他
I'm scared for him.
他不用一个人去的
He doesn't have to go alone.
上帝啊 这太奇怪了 伙计们
Holy shit, this is so weird, you guys.
人生就是这么奇怪 走吧
Life is weird. Let's go.
等等 等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你是说我们可以和他一起去吗
You mean we can go with him?
-我们可以帮他吗 -当然了
- We can help him? - Of course.
你还不明白吗 一切都有可能
Don't you see? Anything is possible.
我们是蓝队
We're team blue.
我们的故事由自己书写
And our story is our own.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表