剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
So thank you.
我很抱歉
I apologize.
没关系 好了
Fine. Okay, good.
好吧 那我走了
Alright, well, I'm out.
-好的 -我也回去了
- Yeah. - I'm gonna go, too.
-晚安 -到时候见 晚安
- Good night. - I'll see you. Good night.
-晚安 -晚安 朋友们
- Good night. - Good night, guys.
-谢谢你 弗雷德温 -好 再见
- Thank you, Fredwynn. - Yeah, see you later.
晚安 弗雷德
Good night, Fred.
为什么他们现在就想收手了呢
Why do they want to stop now?
这可是重大突破
This is a big breakthrough!
我只希望他们能相信我
I wish they would just trust me.
他们不想抵达终点线
They don't want to cross the finish line.
他们做不到
They can't.
弗雷德温 听着
Fredwynn, listen.
你在脑海中已经计划好了
You had this all planned out in your head.
我们会来到这里
We were gonna come here,
你会敲响那个女人的房♥门
you were gonna bang on that woman's door,
但你从来没有把我们考虑进你的设想中
and you never bothered to include us in any of it.
因为我根本没想到你们会愿意来
Because I didn't think you would come.
但你不觉得应该让我们选择吗
But don't you think you should have given us the choice?
不 我当初就应该自己一个人来
No. I should have just come alone.
弗雷德温 听我说
Oh, Fredwynn, listen to me.
有时候 缓一缓 放慢脚步
Sometimes, it's more important to slow down
让他人跟上你的节奏
and let people catch up.
比自己一个人孤零零冲过终点线
More important than crossing the finish line first
更加重要
and being all alone.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我可以理解这个观念 但我心里并不这么认为
I understand it conceptually, not viscerally.
听着 我要回家了 你也需要缓一缓
Look, I need to go home. And you need to take a breather.
我并不需要缓一缓
I don't need to take a breather.
我们遗漏了什么
We missed something.
或许是在剧院的时候
Maybe at the theater --
这是个游戏
This is a game!
是个游戏 只是一个游戏
It's a game. It's a game.
弗雷德温 回家吧 今晚不要再纠结这件事了
Fredwynn, go home and don't think about it any more tonight,
一刻都不要去想
not one moment.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
我在听 珍妮丝
I'm listening, Janice.
睡一觉吧
Get some sleep.
好的 晚安
Okay, so, good night.
真搞不懂
I don't know.
他到底怎么回事
What the heck?
地球确实在运动 —— 伽利略·伽利雷
上帝 神圣的火球
Dear God, heavenly ball of fire,
统治万物的伟大神明
great deity who governs all things great and so super small,
请聆听我的祷告
please hear my prayer.
又开始了
It's happening again.
我已经两天没合眼了
I haven't slept in two days.
我的大脑一直在和信息赛跑
My mind keeps racing with information.
我需要您的帮助
I need your help.
帮我揭开那些宣传者的秘密吧
Help me to expose these hucksters.
或许再赐我一晚良好的睡眠
And maybe give me one night of effective sleep.
我会很感激的
That would be very appreciated.
您的孩子 弗雷德温
Your boy, F to the Red to the Wynn.
还有 您能帮助我
Oh, also, can you help me
更好地了解我的同伴吗
to understand my teammates a little better?
那就真的帮了大忙了
That would be helpful to me.
好了 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
睡个头
To hell with sleep.
如果我疯了 那就疯了吧
If I'm crazy, I'm crazy.
但是必须阻止他们
But they have to be stopped,
必须由我来阻止 否则就没完了
and it has to be me, or this never ends.
好了 弗雷德温 从哪儿开始呢
Okay, Fredwynn, where do we go from here?
那就从头开始
We start at the beginning.
你漏了什么 弗雷德温
What did you miss, Fredwynn?
你遗漏了什么
What did you miss?
放松你的大脑
Relax your mind.
回忆一下 这是昨天的事
Remember. It's yesterday.
进入记忆殿堂
Enter the palace.
放松大脑
Release your mind.
进入记忆殿堂
Enter the palace.
很好 很好 弗雷德温
Good. Good, Fredwynn.
你遗漏了什么
Now, what did you miss?
你遗漏了什么
What did you miss?
不是这儿
Not here.
是你
It's you.
你就是忍♥不住 对吧
Couldn't help yourself, could you?
你就是想被人找到 对吧
You want to be found, don't you?
不是吧
Come on. No!
加把劲 弗雷德温
Come on, Fredwynn!
弗雷德温 快想起来
Fredwynn, remember.
你没注意到
You weren't paying attention.
光顾着看台词本了
Too damn focused on the prompt book.
当时就在你面前
It was right there in front of you...
在所有人面前
for everyone to see.
特别是
Especially...
珍妮丝
Janice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-珍妮丝 请不要关门 -弗雷德温
- Janice, please, don't close the door. - Fredwynn.
-弗雷德温 怎么了 -我知道 你看
- Fredwynn, what's going on? - I know. Look.
我知道自己很难缠
I know I can be a lot.
-但我在调整节奏 让我们可以... -安静
- But I'm trying to adjust my speed so we can walk... - Shhh.
让我们可以在同一节奏下交流
so we can walk at the same pace.
弗雷德温 现在很晚了 我累了
Fredwynn, I-it's late. I'm tired.
这样不合适 你应该回家
This is just not right. You've got to go home.
我知道 我搞砸了
I know. I know I messed up.
但我确实"聆听了你的话" 就像他们说的
But I did "hear you," as they say.
但是我尽力了
But I'm trying.
我真的尽力了
I really am trying.
我又开始了 对吧
I'm doing it again, aren't I?
很抱歉我侵犯了你的私人空间
I'm sorry to invade your personal space.
珍妮丝 你是很好的同伴
Janice, you're a great teammate.
感谢你陪我玩这个游戏 我不会再打扰你了
Thank you for playing with me. I won't bother you again.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
进来吧
Come on.
弗雷德温
Um, Fredwynn.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
列弗 亲爱的
Um, Lev, sweetie?
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you,
但我想介绍你认识弗雷德温
but I want you to meet Fredwynn,
我跟你说过的其中一个同伴
one of my teammates I was telling you about.
弗雷德温 这是我的丈夫 列弗
Fredwynn, this is my husband, Lev.
你好
Hi.
我可以知道你为什么要保密吗
May I ask why you're keeping this a secret from everyone?
我没有
I'm not.
我没有
I'm not.
出了什么事
What happened?
中风 去年年底
A stroke. L-Late last year.
我们有一个非常好的护工 梅瑞狄斯
We -- We have a-a wonderful nurse, Meredith,
负责白天照顾他 一周五天
who helps out during the day, five days a week,
但是我很喜欢亲自照顾他
but I really like taking care of him myself.
每一天都是不同的
Every day is different.
有一次他笑了 我发誓
He smiled once. I swear he did.
时不时地
And he squeezes my hand
他会捏我的手
every now and then.
有一天 我正坐在椅子上看书
One day, I w-- I was sitting in the chair reading,
我抬起头看到他睁着眼睛
and I looked up, and his eyes were wide open.
他在看着我
He was staring at me.
我不想再错过任何一个瞬间
I don't want to miss any of that.
我的母亲没有很好地照顾我们
My mother wasn't so good at taking care of us.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表