剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
您好 我们是别处历史社的
Hello. We are with the Elsewhere Historical Society.
一条龙
A dragon.
这是什么
What is this?
介绍中心的钥匙扣上也有
It was on the keychain at the induction.
话筒上也有
And in the phone booth.
是本德·埃尔莫尔 我公♥司♥也在他们旗下
It's Bender Elmore. They own my company, too.
等一下
Wait a minute.
克拉拉·托雷斯
Clara Torres.
我们找到她的姓了
We've got a name.
不不不 我明确支持
No, no, no, I unequivocally vote
不惊动官方的做法
that we not alert the authorities.
这是犯罪现场 弗雷德温 他们是警♥察♥
It's a crime scene, Fredwynn. They're the police.
看上去像是犯罪现场 我承认
It looks like a crime scene, I grant you that.
但作为拥有一笔遗产的年轻男性
But as a youngish male of a certain heritage,
我十分不信任官方执法
I harbor a deep distrust of law enforcement,
现在我希望你们也能尊重我的想法
which I ask you all now to respect.
同时 我可能已经被列入监视名单了
And also, I may be on some watch lists.
我们应该担心吗
Well, should we be worried?
我以前总觉得自己知道的不够多
I-I always felt I didn't know enough,
现在我又一下子知道的太多了
and now all of a sudden I know too much.
你觉得他们会来抓我们吗
I mean, do you think they'll come for us?
他们知道我们盯上他们了 没错
They know that we're onto them, yes.
那真是让人安心呢
Oh, that's certainly reassuring.
各位 我觉得我们应该离开这
Okay, guys, I think we should just get out of here
因为这地方真的让我毛骨悚然
because this place is really creeping me out.
混♥蛋♥
Assface!
克拉拉·托雷斯在哪
Where is Clara Torres?!
他们已经无法回头了
The point of no return.
决定性的瞬间 就是当一切都浮出水面的时候
That crucial moment in which it becomes all too clear
唯一剩下的路 就是继续前进的方向
that the only remaining path is the one that leads forward.
无论前方有多危险
No matter what perils may lie in wait,
已经没有退路了
there is, as they say, no turning back now.
本剧进行到此时此刻
At this point in our entertainment,
亲爱的观众们 你们也可能
it's possible that you, too, dear viewer,
正在被一股势不可挡的力量拉拽着
are experiencing that inexorable tug,
让你感受到 用赌博的术语来说
that you feel, in the parlance of bettors and gamblers,
"池底陷进"
"Pot committed."
彩池内的筹码跟你的剩余筹码比让你不可能盖牌
我保证 这样想是错的
It is, I assure you, a false construct.
总是有别的选择
There's always a choice.
即使到了现在这个激动人心故事的关键部分
Even now, at this rousing narrative fulcrum,
什么都不能阻止你
there's nothing stopping you
回到你之前熟悉的生活中去
from returning to life as you previously knew it.
只需按下一个按钮 你就解放了
The mere push of a button will set you free
你可以读书 照料花♥园♥
to read a book, tend a garden,
或者在你的花♥园♥里读书时
or perhaps make love to your spouse
跟你的伴侣做♥爱♥
while reading a book in your garden.
当然 如果你的好奇心战胜了自己
Of course, should your curiosity get the better of you,
如果你像我们的英雄们一样 有勇无谋且坚定不移
should you, like our heroes, foolhardy and unflinching,
为了追寻答案勇往直前
forge onward in search of answers,
我不会阻止你们
I will not try to stop you.
现在 你们中的某些人
At this point, some of you
已经成为这个故事的一部分了
are very much a part of this story yourselves.
但提前警告你们 当你听到猎人的猎号♥
But be forewarned, when you heed the hunter's horn
并开始狩猎
and set off on the chase,
无论是白兔 瀑布 龙 还是梦境
be it white rabbits, waterfalls, dragons, or dreams,
必然会产生两个关键问题
two vital questions will inevitably arise --
为了追寻疑问 你愿意深究到什么程度
How far are you willing to go in pursuit of your query?
如果你真的找到了答案 又会如何呢
And what happens if you actually catch it?
日常谜团
第一季 第七集
好吧 这很有趣
Okay, well, this has been fun,
但我还是先撤了吧
but I'm gonna see you guys around, I guess.
等一下 别 我们不能就这样走了
Wait. No. We can't just walk away.
最初四十八小时是最重要的
The first 48 hours are the most important.
我当初只想跟海豚聊天
Dude, I just wanted to talk to dolphins.
我当初只想跳舞
I just wanted to dance.
不 那不是真的 那是骗人的
No, that is not true. That's a lie.
无重力舞蹈沙龙
Gravity-free dance salon,
海豚交流系统 这些都是借口
dolphin communication system, they're excuses.
我们都是为了一个原因撕下了海报上的标签
We all pulled a tab for the same reason --
因为我们已经一无所有了
because we had nothing to lose.
现在有人在下面需要我们的帮助
And now there's someone down there who needs our help,
你们打算就这样离开吗
and you're just -- you're just gonna walk away?
或许我错了
Maybe I'm wrong.
我宁愿什么都相信
I would rather believe too much
也不想回到什么都不相信的状态
than go back to not believing anything at all.
彼得
Peter!
-彼得 彼得 你没事吧 -天啊 彼得
- Peter! Peter, are you okay? - Oh! Oh, gosh! Peter!
彼得 彼得 彼得
Peter! Peter! Peter!
彼得 你有没有脑震荡
Peter! Are you concussed?
记住 你的脑袋
Bear in mind that you've sustained
已经遭受了好几次重击
several blows to the head already.
好的
Okay.
不该跳下来的
That was a mistake.
别睡着了
Don't fall asleep!
重复一遍 不论你做什么 都不要睡着了
I repeat, whatever you do, don't fall asleep!
天啊
God. Oh, God.
彼得
Peter.
是你
It's you.
不 你不是真的
No. It's not really you.
不是 我现在知道了
It's not. I know that now.
你要记住 彼得
I need you to remember that, Peter.
无论接下来发生什么
No matter what comes next.
答应我 彼得
Promise me, Peter.
-我答应你 -答应我你会记住真♥相♥
- I promise. - Promise me you'll remember the truth.
彼得
Peter.
-彼得 -西蒙妮
- Peter! - Simone.
感谢上帝 你没事
Oh, thank God you're okay.
我们找不到你
We couldn't find you,
我以为我听到你的叫声了 然后...
and then I thought I heard you scream, and --
别再那么做了
Don't do that again.
-对不起 -天啊
- Sorry. - God!
喝牛奶的那个人 他在里面
The Milkman. He's down there.
这边走
This way.
到了
Here it is.
好了
Okay.
彼得 彼得 等等
Peter! Peter! Wait.
你不觉得我们应该准备点武器吗
D-Don't you think we should arm ourselves with something?
我们不知道里面是什么
W-We don't know what we're walking into.
-的确 是个好想法 -赞成
- Yes. Good thinking. - Agreed.
-或找点什么 - 我钥匙串上有催泪喷雾
- Or find something. - I have mace on my key chain.
-好 很好 -一定有什么可以用
- Good. Good. - There must be something.
找到了
Okay.
不错
Great.
这不太可能让你们觉得震惊吧
This cannot possibly surprise any of you.
好了
Okay.
我先进去
I'll go first.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
你们就打算站在这说"好"吗
You're all just gonna say okay?
好吧
Alright.
如果我没回来 感谢你们跟我做朋友
If I don't make it back, thanks for being my friends.
-彼得 -彼得
- Oh! Peter! - Peter?!
彼得
Peter!
你们别把我一个人留在这
You guys, please don't leave me here!
-我被攻击了 -彼得 彼得
- I'm being attacked! - Peter! Peter!
我遭到了攻击
I'm being attacked!
-你还好吗 发生了什么 -彼得 天啊
- Are you okay?! What's happening? - Peter! Oh, my God!
彼得 开门 开门啊 彼得
Peter, open the door! Open the door, Peter!
-彼得 -彼得
- Peter! - Peter!
-彼得 -彼得
- Peter! - Peter!
-彼得 -他被攻击了
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表