剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
这场景 天啊
And, scene. Oh, man.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
那可能是我职业生涯中
That might just have been the most ambiguously sinister
最险恶的一次遭遇了
walk of my career.
我被大肆宣传
I am hyped.
有谁看到我九点方向的这个刺头了吗
Hey, does anyone else see this hardcore at my 9:00.
收到 需要我们派保安监视他吗
Copy that. You want us to put security on him?
算了
Forget it.
我们的进度已经落后了
We're behind schedule as it is.
最坏的情况 他又能怎么样呢
What's the worst he could do?
我可能有点疯了 但我猜有可能那个人刚才...
Okay, call me crazy, but I think it's possible that guy just...
我知道 他躲进后备箱了
I know. He got in the trunk!
是的
Yeah.
我们来了 弗雷德温
We're coming, Fredwynn!
让开 让开
Out of the way! Out of the way!
听好了
Listen up.
计划有变
There's been a change in plans.
之前安排的观众退场
The audience plant is out.
奶奶上场
And Granny is in.
我是谁
Who am I?!
我是谁
Who am I?!
我还能回忆起来吗
Can I even remember anymore?
不再如此了 朋友们 不再如此了
Well, no more, my friends. No more.
现在我需要一名志愿者来演示
Now, I need a volunteer for the demonstration.
-糟了 -请举手
- Crap. - Raise your hands.
快 珍妮丝 快举手
Come on, Janice. Come on.
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see. Let me see.
-那么 -选我吧
- And... - Pick me!
太好了 这样才对
Yes! That's what I'm talking about.
我们又回到游戏中了 各位
We are back on game, people!
我们回到...
We are back on...
你们好
Hello!
你好
Hi! Hi! Hi!
李小姐 来见见我的新朋友们
Miss Lee, come meet my new friends!
这是谁家的孩子
Okay, whose kid is this?
对不起 真的对不起
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
保姆临时请假不来了
The babysitter canceled last minute.
我跟你说过 不要打扰李小姐
I told you not to bother Miss Lee.
但他们还在门口等着
But they're waiting at the door.
谁在门口等着
Who's waiting at the door?
一个漂亮女人 一位老太太
The pretty lady and the old lady
一个高个子的男人 还有一个怪男人
and the tall man and the weird man.
好 快点
Alright, come on.
-就在这里 -天啊
- Right here. - Oh, my God.
太棒了
Nice job!
我找到了圣剑
Hey, I've got the Sword Superior!
好消息是 这个小组终于找到了克拉拉的家
The good news is that team finally found Clara's house.
坏消息是 他们也找到了你家
The bad news is they also found your house.
我不是和你说过吗 要时刻注意他们的行踪
I thought I told you to keep an eye on them.
我注意了
I did.
所以我才会知道他们找到了你家
That's how I know about the whole house situation.
但你别担心
But don't worry.
我肯定他们不会真的过去
I'm sure they won't actually go there.
对不起 我那么说只是因为我很紧张
Sorry. I only said that because I'm nervous.
就在我们说话的这会 他们肯定已经出发了
They are definitely going there, like, as we speak.
你说什么
What?
糟了 糟了
Shit! Shit! Shit!
糟了
Shit!
你们就不能好好享受我给你们创造的魔幻体验吗
Why can't you just let me give you a magical experience?!
妈的
God damn it!
各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里
Bad news, everyone. They have Clara.
现在我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help right now.
各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里
Bad news, everyone. They have Clara.
现在我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help right now.
让他们抵达结局 不计代价
Get them to the finale, whatever it takes.
把音乐停了 麻烦把音乐停下
Stop the music! Please, stop the music!
那不是克拉拉
That's not Clara.
有一个真实的克拉拉
There is a real Clara.
那不是她 但是真的有一个克拉拉
That's not her. But there is a real Clara,
她就在某个地方 身陷困境
and she is out there, and she is in trouble.
你希望我们把他们赶出去吗
Do you want us to throw them out?
不 他们比任何人都应该留下
No. They deserve to stay, maybe more than anyone.
现在我清醒了 我清醒了 而且我很生气
Now I'm awake. I'm awake, and I am pissed off.
我很生气 因为我想知道真♥相♥
I'm pissed off because I want to know the truth.
我想我得做最后一件事
There's one last thing I think I have to do.
冷静一点 这就是个游戏
Calm yourself. It's just a game, son.
真♥相♥就是 克拉拉已经死了
The truth is that Clara is dead,
而且都是我的错
and it's all my fault.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让我看看
Lemme see that.
T·爱默生
T. Emerson.
李·C·罗伯茨
数字项目经理
本德·埃尔莫尔公♥司♥
昨晚真够疯狂的
So, last night was pretty crazy.
那首歌♥ 还有那只海豚
The song and the dolphin.
好的那种疯狂 对吧
Good crazy, right?
我是说 我并没有因此不快
I mean, I'm not mad about it.
意思是我喜欢
That means I liked it.
我明白
I know.
我也是
I did, too.
找到了吗
Any luck?
不
No.
哪里都找不到T·爱默生
No T. Emerson anywhere.
T·爱默生 你在哪
T. Emerson, where are you?
该死 可能是任何人
Damn it, it could be anyone.
彼得 你去问拿花的女孩
Peter, you take the flower girl.
珍妮丝 那些散步的人
Janice, the walking people.
-问问她们 -好的
- Try them. - Okay.
西蒙妮 去看看那边那群哥特风小孩
Simone, see if those Goth kids over there
有没有见过可能是我们要找的人
have seen anyone that could be our contact.
弗雷德温 那边在办葬礼呢
Fredwynn, that's a funeral.
各位
Guys.
找到了
Found it.
本德·埃尔莫尔
在这里
Over here.
克拉拉·托雷斯
Clara Torres.
1979年3月15日出生
March 15, 1979,
1999年12月6日去世
December 6, 1999.
我是克拉拉
Hey. Clara here.
天呐 我刚刚怯场了
Oh, man, I just got stage fright,
而且我身边一个人也没有
and there's no one else around.
天啊 是她
Oh, my God, it's her.
真正的克拉拉
The real Clara.
最近有一些想法
Okay, so, there's something
总是在我脑海中盘旋
I've been thinking about a lot lately.
我分辨不出哪种感觉先出现
How I can't tell which comes first --
快乐或孤独
feeling unhappy or feeling alone.
或许这根本不重要 因为 事实上
Maybe it doesn't even matter because, really,
两者都是同一种疾病的症状
they're both just symptoms of the same disease --
我们独自一人面对世事的幻觉
the illusion that we're in this things all by ourselves,
我们的痛苦 我们的希望 我们的恐惧
that our pain and our hopes and our fears --
仅仅属于我们自己
that they're ours and ours alone.
那使我灵光一现
And that gave me an idea.
过去我创造艺术
See, I used to make art
是因为我希望向人们展示周围的魔法
because I wanted to show people the magic all around us.
但我如今觉得我遗漏了关键之处
But I'm starting to think I was missing the point.
我不仅仅只想创造美丽的事物
I don't just want to make beautiful things.
我想创造出能涌动在人们身体里的事物
I want to create something that floods people's systems,
能在他们身边萦绕不绝
that spins them around so many times
使得其余一切都无意义
that nothing makes sense and all --
他们所能攥紧的全部
all they can hold onto,
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表