剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
别处社为了解放人类而不懈奋斗
The Elsewhere society strives to liberate mankind.
我们必须粉碎这些有害的规则
We must smash these pernicious precepts.
怎么回事 怎么回事
What is happening? What is happening?
谁来告诉我怎么回事
Someone tell me...
彼得 别说了
Peter, stop.
我们错了
We were wrong.
你就是建筑师
You're the Architect?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
克拉拉·托雷斯是真实的 对吗
Clara Torres was real, wasn't she?
克拉拉已经死了 而且都是我的错
Clara is dead, and it's all my fault.
欢迎
Welcome.
不必拘束 随意就好
Please, make yourself comfortable.
你们也知道 这部剧叫做
As you know, this entertainment is called
《日常秘密》 我保证 随着故事慢慢发展
"Dispatches from Somewhere," A title that I assure you
你们会觉得这个标题愈发贴切
will have more significance than we can --
谢谢
Thank you.
我该再试一次吗
Should I try it again?
要不这次我等久一点再开始说话吧
Maybe this time with just a touch more, quiet longing?
我想这样也没什么用
I can't imagine that would help.
你搞砸了 汤姆
You blew it, Tom.
咱们再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
我们的秘密指挥
Our cryptic conductor,
隐匿在秘密和套装中
cloaked in secrecy and pantsuits,
从舞台侧翼指挥着她的交响乐
orchestrating her symphony from the wings of the stage,
无人得见 无人可知
unseen and unknown.
或许也不完全如此
Well, perhaps not entirely.
你们可能还记得在故事早期
You may recall several brief but intriguing appearances
她有过几次短暂而有趣的露面 依我数来
earlier in our tale, numbering by my count,
不止三次 但不到五次
no less than three, but no more than five.
你们可能猜出了这些镜头的重要性
You may have even guessed at their significance,
正确地辨认出 这位神秘的女士
correctly identifying this mysterious madame
不仅仅是个背景路人
as no mere background player.
如果是这样 我得为你们的推理能力鼓掌
If this is the case, I applaud your deductive powers.
如果不是 用点心吧
If not, take heart.
迄今为止 为了保持叙事的连贯性
Her presence heretofore has been carefully calibrated
她的出现都是经过精心校准的
to sustain narrative coherence
但在最后揭晓身份的时候
without diminishing the potential
却也会让人觉得意料之外 情理之中
for a satisfying, if not entirely shocking, reveal.
查克斯 查克斯·多普
Chucks? Chucks Dorp?
不可能吧
That can't be right.
所以 谁才会是这位高深莫测的建筑师
So, who exactly is this abstruse architect,
这位谜一般的工程师呢
this enigmatic engineer?
简单来说 那就是
Simply put, this is...
李
Lee!
把她想象成你们自己
Think of her as you.
市长办公室的联络员来过电♥话♥了
The liaison from the mayor's office called.
我们可以去利顿豪斯广场公园了
We're good to go on Rittenhouse Square Park,
但费城独♥立♥钟的事让他们有些不满
but the whole Liberty Bell thing's got them, "Eh!"
所以我们得做好两手准备
so we've got to go with an alt.
我们还邀请了麦肯齐出演克拉拉一角
Also, we've got an offer out to Mackenzie for the Clara role,
但她那个经纪人妈妈想要三次独唱演出
but her mom-ager wants three solos.
琳达和我都认为这是最好的一件戏服
Oh, and Linda and I agree that this is the best of the bunch.
还有 印刷公♥司♥需要这些极郡材料的许可 越快越好
Plus the printer needs approval on these Jejune materials ASAP.
好吧 钟的事就算了
Okay, nix the bell.
最多两场独唱 没得商量
Two solos are our best and final.
帮帮忙 换个配色方案
And for God's sake, find a different color scheme.
这个政♥治♥感太浓了
I-It's too political.
我们是想灌输一种奇妙的感觉
We're trying to instill a sense of wonder,
而不是提醒人们他们正被困在水深火热之中
not remind people they're trapped in an overheating hellscape
在意识形态崩溃的边缘摇摇欲坠
on the verge of ideological collapse.
还有 这件大脚怪戏服看起来像是被我开车撞过
Also, this 'Squatch looks like something I hit with my car.
还有改进的空间
Ge-- We can do better.
-这是什么 -传♥单♥
- Okay, what's this? - It's a flier...
海豚交流系统测试的传♥单♥
for the dolphin communication system testing.
是吗
It is?
海豚交流系统测试
那可是一只鼠海豚
Because that is a porpoise.
还是一只连传输头盔都没戴的鼠海豚
And it's a porpoise that's not even wearing a transmissions helmet,
那我就得问了
which leads me to question
到底是什么系统促进了上述交流
what system exactly is facilitating said communication.
我有没有说过我想要标签
And -- And did I or did I not say I wanted pull tabs?
给传♥单♥加上标签
I said I wanted pull tabs!
既然说到这个了
While we're on the subject,
选角的人把这些发来了
casting sent these over.
但我觉得应该警告你一下
But I feel like I should warn you
这里面至少有半数是鼠海豚
at least half of them are porpoises.
如果你们拥有无论如何都无法释怀的悔恨
Lee is you if you ever had a regret so big you just couldn't shake it,
那么李就是你们
no matter how hard you tried.
如果你们终于有机会弥补错误
Lee is you if you finally have the chance to make amends,
那么李就是你们
to put things right.
只是现在 你们已无心其他
Only now, all you are...
害怕自己力不从心
is afraid that you're in over your head,
害怕自己无力回天
that you can't pull it off,
但最害怕的
but afraid, most of all,
是即便成功了
that even if you do,
也于事无补
it won't change anything.
救赎
日常谜团
第一季 第八集
欢迎来到极郡学院
Welcome to the Jejune Institute,
费城介绍中心
Philadelphia Induction Center.
请坐在我们为您准备的扶手椅上
Please have a seat in the armchair which has been provided for you.
介绍会即将开始 五 四 三 二 一
Orientation will begin in five, four, three, two, one.
天啊
Oh, dear.
同意的话就点头
Nod if you agree.
我真的不知道我要同意什么
Uh, I-I really don't know what I'm agreeing to,
但我喜欢你的西装
but I like your suit.
别来这一套
Please.
可能的选择是 点头表示赞同 点头表示反对
The only possible answers are nod yes, nod no,
点头表示赞同 然后反对...
nod yes then no...
这是邪教吗
Is this a cult?
点头表示反对 然后赞同 以及不点头
...nod no then yes, don't nod.
听起来让人兴奋
It sounds exciting.
感到兴奋是好事 某种程度上
So, exciting is good... sort of.
五种预先录好的反应 只需要按下对应的按钮
Five pre-recorded responses, and then press a button.
这是孩子的游戏
That's child's play.
尽管看起来很好玩
I mean, it's kind of fun and all,
但如果里面涉及到古怪性癖的话
but if it turns out there's weird sex stuff involved,
我会非常失望
I'm gonna be so disappointed.
不 朋友 不是你
No, my friend. Not you.
你不属于这里 跟我来
You don't belong here. Come with me.
你是独一无二的
You belong with the special ones.
这周情况如何
And how has this week been?
经历过人生大事后
You know, it's perfectly normal to experience
感到愈发焦虑 这是正常现象
an increase in anxiety after a major life event.
哪怕是本该庆祝的大事也不例外
Even the ones we're supposed to celebrate.
你花了多年时间 从零开始建立这个部门
You've spent years building that division from the ground up.
我知道 我只是想...
I know. I just thought...
我也不知道 我只是以为我会有不一样的感受
I don't know, I just thought I would feel different.
我已经做了我该做的一切
I've done everything I was supposed to do.
现在我得到了我以为自己想要的一切...
Now I've got everything I thought I wanted --
认可 成功
recognition, success,
钱多得我都不知道该怎么花
more money than I even know what to do with.
只是现在 我...
Only now I...
你是否担心过 你不是自己故事里的英雄
Do you ever worry that you're not the hero of your own story?
这跟克拉拉有关吗
Is this about Clara?
不是
No.
可能吧
Maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
只是...
It's just...
有时候我不禁会想
Sometimes I wonder.
万一我才是反派 那该怎么办
What if it turns out that I'm actually the villain?
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表