剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
如果你再失去了列弗 你还是谁
and if you lose Lev, then what are you?
什么都不是
Nothing.
求求你 不要这么做 我不能失去他
Please don't do this. I can't lose him!
失去他的人不是你
You're not losing him.
是我
I am.
你将会和他度过你的一生
You'll live your whole life with him.
到最后 是否让他离开将由你来决定
And at the end, it will be up to you to let him go.
这是你人生的一部分
That's part of the deal, too.
这也是爱一个人的代价
That's part of loving someone.
求求你 你不能这么做
Please, you can't!
是的 我能
Yes, I can.
相信我
Trust me.
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
听我说
Listen.
我的人生还没有结束
I have more life to live,
我得习惯没有他的生活
and I have to learn to do it without him.
但如果没有你 我办不到
But I can't do it without you.
请你不要走
Please don't go.
要一直缠着我
Don't stop pestering me.
本
Ben.
你好
Hello.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉 亲爱的 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, honey. I'm so sorry.
事先声明 我不是说地球是空心的
To be clear, I'm not saying the Earth is hollow.
那就太荒唐了
That would be absurd.
但是 我是否怀疑
But do I think there's a reason
政♥府♥如此败坏这一理论最有力的支持者的名声
the government is working so hard to discredit
其中一定有所原因
the theory's most vocal proponents?
答案是没错 没错 我怀疑
The answer is yes. Yes, I do.
我需要你在这里签字
I just need you to sign here.
很遗憾我们没有机会认识 列弗
I'm sorry we never got a chance to meet, Lev.
珍妮丝很特别
Janice is a special one.
我是说很特别的人
Person, I mean.
我不知道我该做些什么或说些什么
I don't know what I should be doing or saying.
也许我应该离开
Maybe I should leave.
又也许我应该留下
Or maybe I should stay.
也许我应该闭上嘴巴
Maybe I should just stop talking.
我希望你留下 但是我也理解你...
I'd like you to stay, but I understand --
我留下
I'll stay.
我和你一起呢 亲爱的 我握着你的手
I'm with you, sweetheart. I'm holding your hand.
本心里也在这里陪着你
Ben is here with you, too, in his heart.
你的儿子希望你知道 他爱你
Your son wants you to know that he loves you,
他正握着你的另一只手
and he's holding your other hand.
希望你能感受到我们
I hope you can feel us both.
大家好
Hello.
谢谢大家的到来
Um, thank you all for coming.
有很多人已经很久没见了
Many of you I haven't seen in such a long time.
列弗会... 我会...
Lev would -- I would...
我不擅长说这些
Oh, I'm not good at this.
列弗是一个很会说话的人
Lev was such a wonderful speaker.
我想你们应该都知道
I think you all know that.
他总是很擅长一些我做不到的事
He was good at things I could just never do.
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许我也擅长他做不到的事
Maybe I was good at things that he could never do.
也许我也不知道我能做什么
Maybe I don't know what I could do
因为他在各个方面都太棒了
because he was so damn good at everything.
也许吧
Maybe.
我只知道一件事
I know one thing.
我会在余生都一直爱他 想念他
I will love and miss him all the rest of my life.
这是我能做的
That I can do.
这是我能做的
That I can do.
你好
Hi.
珍妮丝来了
Oh, here's Janice.
非常感谢你们的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
这对我来说太重要了
It means so much to me.
西蒙妮
Simone.
葬礼办得很好
That was a really beautiful service.
谢谢
Thanks.
节哀顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yes.
很感人
It was very moving.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
我也觉得葬礼办得很好
I, too, enjoyed the event.
我还带来了大家的游戏档案
Also, I brought everyone's game file.
顺便一提 我也考虑过
For the record, I considered waiting
等时机合适的时候再拿出来
for an organic segue to present itself,
但是我在脑中模拟了好几遍以后
but after running several mental simulations,
还是选择了现在
I chose now, and abruptly.
不管怎么说 我觉得你们会想看看的
Anyway, I felt like you would want them.
我还没看过
I haven't looked at them.
好吧 我瞄了一两眼
Okay, I skimmed them a little bit,
但我觉得你们会愿意收下
but I felt like you would want to have them,
留着也好 撕碎也好 烧掉也好
to keep them, to laminate them, burn them, whatever.
关键是 档案是你们的了
The point is they're yours.
你真是太好了
That's so thoughtful of you.
-听着 我得先走了 -当然了
- Listen, I-I'm gonna have to go, okay? - Yes, of course.
我回头再找你们
Okay, I'll talk to you later.
-再见 珍妮丝 -好 再见
- Bye, Janice. - Okay. Bye.
姓名 珍妮丝·福斯特
Name -- Janice Foster.
28岁
Age 28.
婚姻情况 单身
Marital status -- single.
绝对单身
Very single.
总结 将麻木错当成安全感
General -- mistakes numbness for safety.
通过日复一日的常规
Efforts to protect himself with routine
把他关在自己创造的牢笼中 进而保护自己
have trapped him in a prison of his own making.
害怕她自己的脆弱
Terrified of her own vulnerability.
爱默生
没有意识到坚强和脆弱
Doesn't seem to realize that strength and weakness
并不是互斥的
are not mutually exclusive.
担心她牺牲了自己最希望成为的样子
Worries she's given the best pieces of herself away
却看不见自己得到的回报
and fails to see what's grown back in their place.
他们的天赋和缺陷依存并冲突着
Their talents and flaws align and conflict
甚至于几乎无法想象
so completely it is almost impossible to imagine
这个小组对彼此根本没有任何有意义的影响
this team not having a meaningful impact on each other.
我们尚且不知道他们会变得很好 还是更糟糕
Whether it be for the better or the worse remains to be seen.
关于这个"弗雷德温"的最后标注
And one final note about this "Fredwynn."
一开始 我以为他盲目于自己的执念
At first, I thought he was blind to his own obsessions,
没有意识到那对于他最爱的人造成的影响
the effect they have on the people he loves most.
但他其实知道会对他们有什么影响
But he knows what it does to them.
他也知道会对自己有什么影响
He knows what it does to him.
他知道他应该放手
He knows he should just let things go.
然而
And yet...
然而
And yet...
然而
And yet...
他好像就是控制不住自己
He just can't seem to help himself
因为他总是坚信还有更多秘密
because he's always so sure that there's more,
而只有他知道了真♥相♥
that he, and he alone, has figured out the truth.
当然 在这件事上 他没有错
Of course, in this case, it turns out he's right.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表