剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
-谁是吉尔 -我妈妈
- Who's Jill? - My mom.
她不在这
She's not here.
她去戒毒所探望我弟弟了
She's visiting my little brother in rehab.
一个连环杀手作案 如何才能做到不留痕迹
How does a serial killer murder and leave no trace?
简单
Easy.
说服被害人自杀
Talk them into killing themselves.
不太可行 不过你的观点很有趣
Not applicable but interesting.
你怎么没和朋友在一块
Why aren't you with your friends?
我没有朋友
Oh, I don't have any friends.
人们太嫉妒我的才华
People are too jealous of my talents.
就我而言 人们总是被我的高智商吓到
In my case, people are intimidated by my superior intellect.
在我看来
Look, the way I see it,
如果人们接受不了 那是他们的问题
if people can't handle this, that's their problem.
就算我才气逼人又如何
So what if I'm challenging?
"就算我才气逼人又如何"
"So what if I'm challenging?"
那又如何
So what?
"就算我才气逼人又如何"
"So what if I'm challenging?"
还有十分钟
We have 10 minutes left.
合理利用你们的时间
Make sure you use your time wisely.
再次检查自己的作品
Double-check your work.
当你们完成后...
When you're done...
亲耐的弗雷德稳 做我男朋友吧
并放在我桌子上
And set them on my desk.
亲爱的弗雷德温 做我男朋友吧
-你好 14号♥指挥官 -我只是开个玩笑
- Yes. Yes, Comman-- - I was just -- I was joking.
-你被我耍了 -别玩了
- I got you. - Stop playing games!
都同意我说得没错吧
Can we agree that I'm right?
我就当你同意了 走吧
I'm -- I'm -- I take that as a yes. Let's go.
-好吧 -在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿
- Okay. - Show me where! Where, where, where!
你知道乐趣是什么 对吧 弗雷德温
You know what fun is, don't you, Fredwynn?
如果人们接受不了 那是他们的问题
If people can't handle this, that's their problem.
如果不是这样呢
What if it's not?
如果这也是我们的问题呢
What if it's our problem, too?
不好意思 我得去找人
Excuse me. I have to go find someone.
西蒙妮
Simone.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
但是这样并不会让我好受点
And it just doesn't -- it doesn't make me feel good.
好吧
Okay.
那么
So...
你觉得你们俩之间完了吗
you think it's over between you two?
彻底完了
Over over?
如果你不出手挽回她
'Cause if you're not gonna hit that,
大脚怪最擅长安慰伤心的女孩子了
Elegant 'Squatch is all about the rebound.
她在可怜我
She was taking pity on me.
她只是想让我好受点
She was just trying to make me feel better.
我和西蒙妮只是
Simone and I are -- are just...
-只是朋友 -没错
- Just friends. - Yes.
天哪 你们俩到底怎么回事
Jesus Christ. What is it with you two?
感觉就像是柏拉图式的《麦琪的礼物》
It's like some kind of psychosexual "Gift of the Magi"
欧·亨利所著短篇小说
但还要更悲伤一些
but, like, even sadder.
和你说一声 哥们 她喜欢你
News flash, buddy. She's into you.
等等 所以她是
Wait, so, she --
-然后我... -对 差不多
- And then I... - Yeah, pretty much.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
-我该怎么办 -我也不知道
- What do I do? - I don't know, man.
你刚才的拒绝可真是太冷酷无情了
That was some stone-cold rejection right there.
想要弥补这种创伤
It's gonna take a hell of a move
你得大胆地行动一次
to make up for something like that.
*现在 我又孑然一身*
* And now I'm all alone again *
*无依无靠 无处可去*
* Nowhere to turn, no one to go to *
*无家可归 没有朋友*
* Without a home, without a friend *
*连个打招呼的人都没有*
* Without a face to say hello to *
*但夜幕即将降临*
* But now the night is near *
*我可以幻想他也在场*
* And I can make-believe he's here *
*有时 我在夜晚独自行走*
* Sometimes I walk alone at night *
*所有人都在沉睡*
* When everybody else is sleeping *
*当我想到他 就能被陪伴的幸福感包围*
* I think of him, and then I'm happy with the company I'm *
怎么又是你
Oh, not you again!
我需要这个
I need this.
除非你把我可爱的小手撬开
You're gonna have to pry it out of my adorable little hands...
-我不想这么做 -当着这么多人的面
- I don't want to have to -- - in front of all these --
抱歉
Sorry.
你们好
Hi.
*独自一人*
* On my own *
*假装她就在我身旁*
* Pretending she's beside me *
*独自一人*
* All alone *
*我陪她漫步到天明*
* I walk with her till morning *
*没有她 我依然能感到她手臂的环绕*
* Without her, I feel her arms around me *
*当我迷路时*
* And when I lose my way *
*我闭上双眼*
* I close my eyes *
*她找到了我*
* She has found me *
*在雨中*
* In the rain *
*人行道闪着银光*
* The pavement shines like silver *
*河面上*
* All the lights *
*灯影闪烁*
* Are misty in the river *
*在黑暗中*
* In the darkness *
*树影中透出星光*
* The trees are full of starlight *
*而我只能看到我和她永远牵着手*
* And all I see is her and me forever and forever *
*我知道*
* And I know *
*这只是我的想象*
* It's only in my mind *
*我只是自言自语*
* That I'm talking to myself *
*她不在我面前*
* And not to her *
*尽管我知道她看不到*
* And although I know that she is blind *
*我还是要说*
* Still I say *
*说说说*
* Say, say, say *
*我们...我们有未来*
* There -- There's a way for us *
*我爱她*
* I love her *
*但是当夜晚悄悄离去*
* But when the night is over *
*她也不见踪影*
* She is gone *
*河流只是一条河流*
* The river's just a river *
*没有她*
* Without her *
*我的世界已经翻天覆地*
* The world around me changes *
*树枝光秃秃的*
* The trees are bare and everywhere *
*街上全是陌生人*
* The streets are full of strangers *
*我爱她*
* I love her *
*每天我都在*
* And every day I'm learning *
*我这一生*
* All my life *
*一直在伪装*
* I've only been pretending *
*没有了她 这世界会继续翻天覆地*
* Without her, this world would go on turning *
*曾经充满幸福的世界*
* A world that's full of happiness *
*那是我从未想象过的*
* That I have never kno-o-o-wn *
*我爱她*
* I love her *
*我爱她*
* I love her *
*我爱她*
* I love her *
*但只有*
* But only *
*我自己*
* On my own *
我对之前的事真的很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry about before.
我以为你只是想让我好受一点...
I thought you were trying to make me feel better and...
闭嘴 彼得
Shut up, Peter.
你们见到珍妮丝了吗
Have you seen Janice?
其实我知道你们没见过她 因为她不在这里
Actually, I know you haven't because she's not here.
我找过了
I looked.
总而言之 珍妮丝不见了
In conclusion, Janice is missing.
也许她只是不告而别了
I mean, maybe she just left without saying goodbye.
不可能 珍妮丝不会玩失踪
No way. Janice wouldn't ghost.
那我们要找到她 对吗
So, we're gonna go find her, right?
我们是朋友
We're friends.
这是朋友该做的事
That would be a friend thing to do.
没错
Definitely.
作为朋友 应该马上去找
And a friend would do it quickly.
好吧
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表