剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
Well, of course you're tired.
你是整个城镇里工作最努力的孩子
You're the hardest-working boy in this town.
所以你才能走到今天这一步
That's why you are where you are.
你得记住 表演不只是娱乐和游戏
You have to remember, acting isn't all fun and games.
是 我知道 只是...
No, I know. It's just...
怎么说呢
I don't know.
我觉得试试别的会比较有意思
I thought it would be fun to try something...
试试不一样的
different.
不一样
Different?!
孩子 人们不会为不一样付钱
Son, people don't pay for different.
他们是在为你最优秀的演出付钱
They pay for your greatest hits.
他们付钱看你后空翻
They pay for the flips.
别忘了 有一群孩子
You can never forget there's a line of boys
在工作室大门外徘徊
winding outside the studio gate
他们愿意用一条腿换取你的位置
who would give their left leg just to be you,
就为了做那些后空翻
to be doing those flips.
只有一条腿还怎么后空翻
How would they do those flips with only one leg?
我明白你的感受
I understand how you feel.
我们都会时不时觉得累
We all get tired sometimes.
我知道如何让你好受些
I know what will do just the trick.
服务员
Garçon.
给这个特别的孩子
I'd like you to bring this special boy
拿一盒你们最好的巧克力牛奶
a carton of your finest chocolate milk.
好的 科尔曼先生
Of course, Mr. Coleman, Esquire.
我们有努森牌和自♥制♥混合巧克力牛奶
We have a Knudsen and our house blend.
我说过了 要最好的
I said the finest!
这位是扮演小丑的男孩
This is the Clown Faced Boy.
他才不会喝什么自♥制♥混合牛奶
He's not gonna drink any goddamn house blend!
好的先生 那就努森牌 马上就来
Yes, sir. Knudsen it is. Right away.
听着 我们已经合作很久了
Now, listen, we've come a long way together,
你也得到了一个男孩想要的所有玩具
and you've got all the toys a boy could ever want.
或许现在是时候小憩一下 这我理解
I understand that it might be time to take a little break,
享受你的人生 或许可以想一首新歌♥来唱
enjoy your life, maybe think of a new song to sing.
我能唱首悲伤的歌♥曲吗
Maybe I could do a sad song?
别太离谱
Well, let's not get crazy.
不行 得是一首滑稽的歌♥曲
No, it'll be a funny song,
但是如果你想的话 它...它也可以不那么滑稽
but it -- it can be a little less funny if you want,
前提是它仍然足够滑稽
as long as it's still very funny.
但我们还是别好高骛远了
But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我的计划是 我们举♥行♥最后一场演出
What I am proposing is that we do one last show.
迄今为止规模最大的
Our biggest yet.
我们搭乘那辆火车直至铁轨尽头
We'll ride that train to the end of the track
在它即将撞上砖墙之前 跳车离开
and then hop off right before it slams into a brick wall.
听起来有点危险
That sounds a little risky.
实际上我没想说最后那句
Well, I actually didn't mean to say that last sentence.
来了
Here we go.
倒进来就行 倒进来
Just pour away. Pour away.
来吧 孩子 喝完
Well, come on, son. Drink up.
别只喝这么一点儿
Don't stop with a little.
这是你应得的 喝完吧
You've earned it. Drink up.
别担心 孩子
Don't worry, son.
巧克力牛奶有得是
There's plenty more where that came from.
还有两分钟开幕
Two minutes to curtain.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
不 我什么也感觉不到
No. I don't really feel anything.
是啊
Yeah.
我也感觉不到 我想
Me neither, I guess.
你知道这是终点 对吗
You know this is the end, right?
是的
Yeah.
当然
Of course.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
*让他们大笑 让他们大笑*
*Make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh*
*你难道不明白 每个人都想大笑*
*Just laugh. Don't you know everyone wants to laugh.*
*爸爸说 "做个演员 儿子*
*My dad said, "Be an actor, my son.*
*但要做个喜剧演员"*
*But be a comical one"*
*他们会排好队*
*They'll be standing in lines*
*等着看那些老掉牙的低级恶作剧*
*For those old honky-tonk monkeyshines*
*或者你能研究莎士比亚 成为精英*
*Or you could study Shakespeare and be quite elite*
*令评论家们陶醉 却忍♥饥挨饿*
*Charm the critics, nothing to eat*
*香蕉皮上摔一跤 ...在脚下*
*Slip on a banana peel ...feet*
*笑吧 让他们...让他们大笑 让他们大笑*
*Laugh, make -- make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh*
*使他们咆哮 使他们尖叫*
*Make 'em roar, make 'em scream*
*滑...撞上墙壁 崩开...接缝*
*Take the -- butt a wall, split a...seam*
*假装你是一位优雅舞者 开始表演*
*Start off by pretending you're a dancer with grace*
*摇摆直至...全场充满笑声*
*Wiggle till -- giggling all over the place*
*然后一个蛋奶派击中你的脸*
*And then you've got a great big custard pie in the face*
*让他们大笑*
*Make 'em laugh*
*哈 哈 哈 让他们大笑*
*Ha, ha, ha, make 'em laugh*
*让他们大笑*
*Make 'em laugh*
*哈 哈 哈 让他们大笑*
*Ha, ha, ha, make 'em laugh*
*让他们大笑*
*Make 'em laugh*
*哈 哈 哈 让他们大笑*
*Ha, ha, ha, make 'em laugh*
奥克塔维奥在哪儿
Where's Octavio?
他走了
He left.
但他说把这个给你
But he said to give you this.
所以 那是我最后的巧克力牛奶
So, yeah, that was my last drink.
我想 最后一刻 我感觉
I guess by the end, I felt, um,
筋疲力尽 或者说空虚
like, used up or empty.
迷失... 在路途上迷失了自我
Lost -- Lost myself along the way.
我之前觉得自己无所不能
I guess I used to think that I could do anything,
某种程度上我做到了
and I sort of did.
现在我甚至都不知道接下来要做什么
And now I don't even know what I'm supposed to do next.
毫不夸张地说 当我走出这扇门
Like, literally. Like, when I walk out this door,
我不知道我应该做什么
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
过去的二十年 我会做的是
And for the past 20 years, what I would do
编一些笑话 让你们都喜欢我
is I would make a bunch of jokes and make you all like me.
但现在我觉得一切都很无趣
Um, but I don't think anything is funny right now.
我不喜欢我自己
And I don't like myself.
我不期望你们喜欢我
I don't expect you to like me.
我精疲力竭
I feel done.
我不想来这里
I don't want to be here.
我不知道我最后是怎么来到这间房♥里的
I don't know how I ended up in this room.
这也让我很生自己的气
I'm really mad at myself that I ended up in this room.
我...希望我能分享给新来的人
I...wish that I had something inspirational
一些鼓舞人心的东西
to share for the newcomer.
不
Nope.
抱歉
Sorry.
我今天就分享这么多
That's my share for today.
-谢谢你 杰森 -谢谢你 杰森
- Thank you, Jason. - Thank you, Jason.
杰森
Jason.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
我不 我也不知道
I don't -- Uh, I don't know.
我知道你习惯了 但是你如果没做错
I know it's just a habit, but you should try not to apologize
就应该不要总是道歉
when you haven't done anything wrong.
你会更喜欢自己的
You'll like yourself better.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我理解你说的话
I related to what you said.
当然 我跟你的经历不同
Obviously, it wasn't the same as you,
但我知道整个人一片空虚是什么感觉
but, uh, I know what it feels like to be emptied out.
好吧
Yeah.
很遗憾你也得经历那种感觉
Sorry that you had to deal with that, too.
我也知道 不知道下一步怎么走
And I also know what it feels like
是什么感觉
to not know what to do next.
我是个成熟♥女♥人 我以前还得问别人
I am a grown woman, and I once had to ask another grown woman
周日该做什么
what to do on a Sunday.
我完全不清楚
I had no idea.
我在电影和电视里面看过
I had seen things in movies and TV,
在公园野餐或者去博物馆什么的
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表