剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
我们去过的所有地点
we've been to since the "Game" Started.
这是很大的工作量 弗雷德温
This is...a-a lot of work, Fredwynn.
在克拉拉房♥子里的那晚
That night I spent at Clara's so-called house,
我一直在想 他们花费在
I kept thinking, like, all this money
这个游戏上的所有资金
they're spending on this game.
看 看看这些地点
Look. Look at these locations.
临时商店 剧院 博物馆
Pop-up stores, theaters, museums.
保留这些地方 得花多少钱
How much money does it cost to secure all of these places?
光是克拉拉的房♥子就花了五十万美元
Clara's house alone cost half a million dollars.
对 是啊 那些文字和涂鸦
Right, right, with the fire writing and the murals.
我查过这栋房♥子的房♥产记录
I've looked into property records on the house.
全是空壳公♥司♥ 查不出线索
It's all shell corporations and dead ends.
如果我们能找到
If we could find something
跟这些相关的信息 比如一个名字...
connecting all of these things, a name --
如果找到了名字 我们就能找到幕后主脑
If we find a name, we find the mastermind.
我们就可以找到克拉拉
We could find Clara.
如果真有克拉拉这个人的话
If there is a Clara.
我相信有这个人
I think there is.
我知道你相信
I know you do.
在我们继续行动之前 你得明白
Before we proceed, I need you to be clear.
如果你决定帮我...
If you decide to help me with this...
你可能会有危险
there's danger.
也可能会面临黑暗
There's darkness.
组织这场游戏的人
The people that put this game together,
我们一边四处询问 一边逼近真♥相♥
they may not feel comfortable with us getting so close
可能会引起他们的警觉 尤其是当我们问对问题时
and asking all these questions, especially the right questions.
-你能接受吗 -我想我准备好了
- You okay with that? - I think I'm ready.
这样做有风险
There's risks.
拷打 肢解 死亡
Torture, dismemberment, death.
而且这是真实的
And it is real.
他们可以给我施水刑 彼得 但我仍会斗争
They can waterboard me, Peter. But I will fight.
他们可以在我的睾丸上连电极
They can attach electrodes to my testicles
想通电多久都行 但我仍会斗争
and let them go as long as they desire, but I will fight.
我会反击
I will fight back.
我会用我的两根手指
I will take my two fingers
戳进他们的鼻孔里
and put them up their nostrils
把他们脑海里的信息挖个一干二净
and rip everything they have in their brains out.
如果这么做
And in doing so,
我只能全神贯注于保全自己
I will be preoccupied with protecting myself,
我不能保证你的安全
and I can't guarantee your safety.
不好意思 我完全分不清你是不是在开玩笑
Sorry, I can't tell if you're joking at all.
这是彼得和我
So this is where Peter and me
了解到别处社和十四号♥指挥官
learned about the Elsewhere Society
那些事的地方
and Commander 14 and all of that.
旧施密特招牌还在这里
Oh, the old Schmidt's sign is still here.
不好意思 你之前来过这里吗
I'm sorry, you've been here before?
我记不得这附近有
I don't remember a-a mural
一面瀑布涂鸦
of a waterfall anywhere around here.
但我们还是去问问吧 来吧
But let's go ask. Come on.
珍妮丝 我...
Um, Janice, I, uh...
我只是想说 对于你丈夫的事 我很遗憾
I-I just wanted to say I'm sorry about your husband.
我之前没有机会告诉你 所以...
I didn't get a chance to say it before, so...
我知道我们不算特别亲密
And -- And, like, I know we're not, like, close or anything,
但如果你什么时候想倾诉...
but if you ever wanted to talk about it...
谢谢你 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
我真的很感激
I do. Um...
不过我太深陷其中了
But I'm -- I'm just so in the middle of it, I --
我都不知道自己该说什么 我们还是继续游戏吧
I don't even know what I'd say, so let's play the game.
-好的 -走吧 你走前面
- Okay. - You go. You go first.
这里没东西可看了 都清空了
Nothing left to see here. It's all been cleared out.
我们是来这里找
Okay, well, we're here about this waterfall mural
这面曾经在外面的瀑布涂鸦的
that used to be outside.
-你有印象吗 -瀑布
- You remember? - Waterfall?
我对此一无所知 抱歉
I don't know anything about that. Sorry.
妈的
Shit.
珍妮丝
Janice?
危险珍妮丝 是我啊
Janice the Menace? It's me!
博里斯 博里斯·达布罗夫斯基
Boris! Boris Dabrowski!
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我认识他
I know him.
我认识他
I know him. Ah.
博里斯
Oh, Boris!
天啊 好久不见了
My, my, it's been a long time.
-确实过了很久了 -是啊
- It sure has. - Yes.
你叫什么 美女
What's your name, gorgeous?
别这样 博里斯 别这样
Oh. Back off, Boris. Just back off.
你们是怎么认识的
How do you guys know each other?
珍妮丝是当时最直言不讳的女权主义者
Oh, Janice was the outspoken feminist of the day.
-什么 -争论《平权修正案》
- What? - Debating the Equal Rights Amendment,
在市政厅抗♥议♥警♥察♥暴♥力♥
protesting police violence down at the City Hall,
还有许多整夜不眠的诗歌♥大会
and all-night poetry slams.
只有那一次
Well, that was just once.
只有一次
Just once.
通过我黑曜石般的思想 你们可以望见我
You can see me through the obsidian of my mind's eye.
在时光流转中 俘获了你们
Capturing you in time lapse.
我们妇女的斗争如狮子般凶猛
The leonine struggle of our sisterhood.
珍妮丝
Janice.
好吧
Yeah.
博里斯 博里斯
Boris. Oh, Boris.
你坐这儿
You just sit yourself down right here.
请坐下
Just have yourself a seat.
鲍里斯 你一直都在费城
Boris, you -- you have been in Philly, like, forever,
可能一直都在这家酒吧里
probably right here in this building.
告诉我 你见过这些涂鸦吗
So, tell me, do you recognize any of these murals?
-我的记忆已不复从前 -谁不是呢
- My memory is not what it used to be. - Well, whose is?
如果你吻我一下 可能会有帮助
But maybe it'll improve if you give me a little kiss.
别了吧 先生
Ugh, no, sir.
博里斯 我的老天 以前我没吻过你
Boris, for God sakes, it didn't happen then,
现在也绝不可能吻你
and it sure as hell is not gonna happen now.
你说之前没吻过我是什么意思
What do you mean it didn't happen then?
-你吻过我 -我百分之百没有...
- It happened then! - It most certainly did not ha--
酒保 赶紧给我们来三杯龙舌兰好吗
Uh, barkeep, could we have three tequilas right now?
给 不用找了
Here, keep the change.
好了
Alright.
一口闷
Down the hatch.
博里斯
Boris...
你欠我的
you owe me.
欠你这杯酒 还是那次上♥床♥
For the shot or the shtup?
都欠
Both.
不记得 不认识
No. No.
等下 那张我认得
Wait, I recognize that one.
我想应该在诺里斯街的旧公♥寓♥那边
That's out on Norris by those old tenements, I think.
-博里斯 -我知道那个地方
- Oh, Boris. - Oh, I-I know where that is.
太好了 谢谢 谢谢
Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you.
你最棒了
You're the best, the best!
其实你不是最棒的
Well, no, actually you were not the best.
差得远呢
Not by a long shot!
介绍中心 一切从这里开始
Induction. Where it all started.
都不见了
It's just gone.
就是在这里 他说我很特别
This is where he told me I was special.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
救救她
美丽商品店怎么也拆了
Not you, too, Store of Beautiful Things?
他们在掩盖踪迹
They're covering their tracks.
他们在把这些东西从我们身边夺走
They're taking it away from us.
这里原来是
This was...
魔法
magic.
我就是在这里遇见西蒙妮的
This is where I met Simone.
那时候在放一首歌♥
There was that song playing.
《月球狂想曲》 塞缪尔·霍夫曼博士
"Lunar Rhapsody," Doctor Samuel Hoffman.
她就在那边吓了我一跳
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表