剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
我好几次都对此感到内疚
There are times that I feel guilty about that
在我们的会面结束以后
after our visits.
就像是 也许我让你感到非常无趣
Like... maybe I'm boring to you
或是其他原因
or something.
我明白你在问什么
I understand what you're asking me.
我
I...
-继续说 -我在说
- Keep talking. - I'm tal... I am talking.
抱歉 非常抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我觉得我只是接受了这个想法
I guess I'm just settling into the idea that this is it,
这就是生活的原本面目
that this is what life is.
对此我真的无话可说了
I don't really have anything to say about that yet.
你感觉自己被束缚了
You feel stuck.
不 通常我什么感觉也没有
No, I feel nothing, mostly.
也许会有失落感 但我不清楚是为了什么
Maybe like a sense of loss, but I don't know for what.
你不觉得自己是时候去找出原因了吗
Don't you think it's time you found out?
你要去哪
Where you headed?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
应该是极郡学院吧
The Jejune Institute?
我们谈论过的那位先生来了
The gentleman that we talked about is here.
彼得
Peter.
很高兴能见到你
A pleasure indeed.
谢谢
Thank you.
答案在16楼等候着你
Answers await on the floor 16.
好的 从这边走吗
Okay. This way?
"离开电梯 前往走廊
"Exit the elevator and head towards the hallway.
立刻向右看
Immediately look right.
继续向右看
Look right again.
再次向右看
And a third time.
沿着走廊前进"
Head down the hallway".
"两腿向前直走
"Bipedal in a forward direction.
继续向前走"
Continue bearing to the front".
"在走廊尽头
"At the end of the hallway,
用钥匙打开双扇门
utilize this key at the double doors
进入介绍中心"
to enter the Induction Center".
欢迎来到极郡学院
Welcome to the Jejune Institute,
费城介绍中心
Philadelphia Induction Center.
请坐在我们为您准备的扶手椅上
Please have a seat in the armchair which has been provided for you.
介绍会即将开始
Orientation will begin in...
五 四 三 二 一
five, four, three, two, one.
极郡学院
您好 这里是极郡学院
Hello. We are the Jejune Institute,
诺彻兰斯以及大量创新产品的供应商
purveyors of Nonchalance and a myriad of innovative products
诺彻兰斯
目的是填补空虚
designed to fill the void.
目前产品包括 宝利水
Current offerings include Poliwater,
一种更浓缩的水
a more condensed form of water
宝利水
拥有惊人的再生特性
with astounding regenerative properties.
无克隆的人类复♥制♥系统
Clone-free human-replication systems
目的在于利用个体的主人格
designed to create an external ambassador
创建全新的外部形象
with one's sovereign form.
以及我们目前为止最令人激动的产品
And our most exciting development yet...
极郡概念 正在申请专利
Jejune's THE IDEA, patent pending.
极郡概念
接下来我们的创始人将会发言
And now a word from our founder,
有请奥克塔维奥·科曼先生
Octavio Coleman, Esquire.
你好 欢迎回家
Hello, and welcome home.
我希望我们的介绍视频
I truly hope that our introductory video
至少向你提供了
has provided you with at least some context
关于你目前所在地的一些信息
for where you find yourself now.
同意的话就点头
Nod if you agree.
或许我可以给你个简单的解释
Then perhaps I can offer you a simple explanation.
通常以我的经验来看
For often, in my experience,
我们往往在最纯朴的事物中
it is only through the greatest simplicity
才能获得领悟
that we find understanding
从领悟中得到真理
and, from understanding, truth.
同意的话就点头
Nod if you agree.
我是奥克塔维奥·科曼先生
My name is Octavio Coleman, Esquire,
40多年来 我献出了我的人生 我的精神
and for more than 40 years, I have given my life, my spirit,
以及我的毕生心血 只为追求一个目标
and my vital energy in pursuit of one endeavor...
为人们指明隐匿于近在咫尺处
to illuminate the oneness which lays hidden in plain sight
一望而知的合一性
right before your eyes and under your nose.
让人们更清楚地意识到
To highlight the illusion of separateness
渗透到思维深处的分离错觉
which permeates our thinking
而它正是人类所有冲突的罪魁祸首
and is responsible for all forms of human strife.
这一路走来很漫长 朋友
This has been a long road, my friend,
有很多时候
and there have been many times along the way
我们作为一个集体 而我作为领导
that we as a collective and I as a leader
都质疑过这项事业的圆♥满♥结果
have questioned the fruitfulness of this undertaking.
在深夜时刻 也曾有声音低语道
Dark nights where voices whispered
我一直在为一个错觉而埋头苦干
that I had indeed been laboring under a delusion
我对美好愿景的探索实际上是徒劳无益的差事
and that my vision-quest was, in fact, a fool's errand.
然而 我通过证明了自己的事业
But I've proved myself wrong
进一步证明了我之前的想法是错误的
by proving I was right.
而你正是解锁我们美好愿景的关键
And you are a key to unlocking our vision.
你看 我的朋友 能坐在这张椅子上的人
You see, my friend, it is a very unique person indeed
确实是独一无二
who finds themselves in the chair in which you sit.
很少有人会从传♥单♥上撕下标签
It is a rare soul who pulls the tab from the flyer.
更少有人会打标签上的电♥话♥
A rarer soul who calls the number.
根据电♥话♥中的指示
A rarer soul still who reports
来总部报到的人更是少之又少
to our humble headquarters as directed,
而最罕见的人 正坐在我面前
and the rarest of souls who sits before me
准备迎接我未来的号♥召
prepared to answer my future call.
无论你知道与否 朋友
Know it or not, my friend, you...
你蕴含着某种力量
contain something.
也许还在蛰伏中 也许还未诞生
Perhaps something hibernating, perhaps something not yet born,
但我保证这种力量会是独一无二
but something that I promise you is unique,
至关重要 必不可少的
vital, and essential.
我们都有一个共同的愿望 一个秘密
We all share one common wish. A secret.
一个几乎不曾被人提及
One rarely uttered
但是比任何希望都更广袤的愿景
but more universal than any hope ever hoped.
终有一天 错误将会被揭露
That one day it will be revealed that there's been a mistake.
终有一天 你会知道自己的意义远不止于此
That one day you will learn that you are meant for more.
终有一天 会有人从宇宙的虚无中降临
That one day someone will arrive from the mundane nothingness
然后对你说"不 我的朋友 你不该如此
and say the words, "No, my friend, not you.
你不属于这里 跟我来
You don't belong here. Come with me.
你应该是独一无二的"
You belong with the special ones".
现在我来了 那一天也到了
I am here, and that day is upon you.
不 我的朋友 你不该如此
No, my friend, not you.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
跟我来
Come with me.
你应该是独一无二的
You belong with the special ones.
怎么回事
What is happening?
我相信 这一刻的情感宣泄
I do believe that this moment of emotional revelation
对于今天而言已经足够了
is quite enough for one day.
在你旁边的抽屉里 有一张介绍卡
In the drawer beside you, you will find an induction card.
如果你愿意进一步探索这种关系
Should you desire to explore this relationship further,
只需要向我们提供必要的信息
simply provide us with the requisite information,
属于你的时刻来临时 我们很乐意去找你
and we will gladly find you when your moment has come.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
别填那张卡
这地方并不像看起来那样
他们想从你身上偷走它
他们曾试图从她身上夺走它
别犹豫 拿着这张卡快跑
彼得 快跑
别犹豫 拿着这张卡快跑
彼得 快跑
"别回前台
"Do not return to reception.
直接从防火安全门走 警报已被禁用"
Head through the fire door. Alarm has been disabled".
"走楼梯到一层
"Take the stairs to level one.
别跑 但也别走太慢"
Do not run, but do not go too slowly".
"现在他们要来抓你了"
"By now they will be coming for you".
"丢掉这张卡 然后接电♥话♥"
"Abandon this card and answer your phone".
妈的
Shit.
喂
Hello?
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表