剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
like picnic in the park or museum,
但是我从来没经历过清醒的周日
but I just had no experience with a sober Sunday.
你周日做什么
What do you do on a Sunday?
在公园野餐 去博物馆
Picnic in the park. Museum.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
其实你想做什么都可以
Anything you want, really.
我又开始做东西了 不让自己闲下来
I started making stuff again, so that keeps me busy.
原来我的生活很简单
Turns out my life is pretty simple,
周围也有很多不错的便宜废品
and there's a lot of beautiful cheap junk laying around
可以拿来做成很酷的作品
waiting to be made into something cool.
希望以后能有机会看看
Well I-I hope to see that someday.
现在如何
Now?
你是什么意思 现在吗
What does -- What do you mean? Right now?
不行吗
Why not?
永远都是现在
It's always now.
现在
Now.
现在
Now.
现在
Now.
还是 现在
And...now.
怎么 你要去别的地方吗
What, do you have somewhere to be?
没有
No.
我无处可去
I have nowhere to be.
好吧
Okay.
你叫什么
What's your name?
西蒙妮
Simone.
西蒙妮
Simone.
西蒙妮 等下
Simone? Hey!
西蒙妮
Simone?
西蒙妮
Simone?
我们为什么要这样
Why are we doing this?
过马路要向两边看
Look both ways before you cross the street.
你没跟我说这还有体力活
You didn't tell me there'd be physical...activity.
你就在这里干活吗
Is this where you work?
我♥干♥什么都在这
It's where I everything.
这是你的房♥子吗
Is this yours?
不是
No.
不是 我在农场工作
No, I-I work on the farm.
我铲铲马粪什么的
I...scoop up horse shit and whatnot.
不过他们让我住在这里 所以
But they let me live here, so...
而且我可以做东西 所以挺值的
And I get to make stuff, so it's worth it.
是啊
Yeah.
那是我的记忆记录中心
That's my memory-to-media center.
这里面有你的照片吗
Are there any pictures you're in?
没有
No, no.
我负责拍照
I, uh -- I take the pictures.
躲在照相机后面比较安全
Safe behind the camera.
所以你绝对找不到我
So you'll never find me in there.
年轻的我
Young me.
天啊 和年轻的自我对话
God, to have a conversation with my younger self.
那姑娘乱成一团
That girl was a mess.
我喜欢这个
I love this.
摸摸看
Please touch.
可以吗
Yeah?
转一下吗
Give it the old spin-a-roo?
转吧
Spin-a-roo.
你是怎么想出这些不同的东西的
How do you come up with all this different stuff?
我也不知道 经常会梦见这些
I don't know. It comes to me in dreams a lot.
就像是前世的回响
It's like echoes of a former life.
我睡得不太好
I don't sleep very well.
运气好的时候能睡到3点
I'm lucky if I make it to 3:00 a.M.
都会变好的
That'll get better.
说是这么说
I keep hearing that.
不知道该从哪儿入手
Don't really know where to start at the moment.
从头开始总是最好的
It's always best to start at the beginning.
关键在你
With you.
还有你喜欢的东西
And, like, what you like.
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
现在想不出来
I have no idea at the moment.
我喝醉时再想可能会简单点
It was a lot easier when I was drunk guy.
想坐就坐下吧
Sit down. If you want to.
别想太多 写出来
Don't think. Just write.
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
怎么了
What?
没事 就是...
Nothing. It's just...
有点蠢
This is stupid.
我写的清单很蠢
My list. My list is stupid.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
你想看吗 没问题 别被吓着了
You want to see? Yeah, prepare to be wowed.
给
Here you go.
"吓人"
"Spooky."
和"惊喜"
And "Surprises."
这两个很好 我很喜欢
These are two great things. I love these things.
我也很喜欢 但是我是个成年人了
I love them, too. But I'm also a grown man.
你叫我列出我喜欢的东西
You asked me to make a list of things I like.
我只想到两个
I came up with two things.
一个是"吓人" 一个是"惊喜"
One was "Spooky" And one was "Surprises."
就这样
And that's it.
所以我觉得
So I would call that...
蛮丢脸的
pretty humiliating.
杰森 我有个想法 但你要相信我
Jason, I have an idea, but you're gonna need to trust me.
我目前可以接受任何想法
I'm open to anything at this point.
我不明白该拿这个做什么
I-I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this.
去试试
Take a chance.
来别处瞧瞧
西格尔先生 我们正期待您的光临
Mr. Segel. We've been expecting you.
叫我杰森就行
I'm Jason.
-很高兴见到你 -确实
- Nice to meet you. - Indeed.
我们为您登记了两晚住宿
We have you staying for two nights.
另外 希望您不介意
I hope you don't mind,
我将您的房♥间升级成了极郡套房♥
but I've upgraded you to the Jejune Suite.
其实没这个必要的 但还是谢谢你
Y-you didn't have to do that, but thank you.
-我很感激 -我的荣幸 先生
- I appreciate it. - It's my pleasure, sir.
您的房♥间在16楼
Rest awaits on the floor 16.
我把卡给你
Grab my card for you.
不需要
That won't be necessary.
尽管享受在神圣诺彻兰斯的时间吧
Enjoy your stay in Divine NonChalance.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
早上10:03
18街北112号♥
没在耍你玩
你好
Yeah, hello?
明天见 诺曼
See you tomorrow, Norman.
什么 我没听清
What? I'm sorry?
在神圣诺彻兰斯
In Divine NonChalance.
你好
Hello?
18街北112号♥
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
加油 杰
Come on, Jay.
-你好 -你的账单
- Hi. - Your check.
我的账单
My check?
我的手♥机♥和钱包
My wallet and phone?
找零在桌上
Change is on the table.
享受旅程吧 诺曼
Enjoy the ride, Norman.
我叫杰森
My name is Jason.
今天你就叫诺曼了
Today your name is Norman.
"音乐会让你自♥由♥"
"The music shall set you free."
《神圣诺彻兰斯》
注意周围出现的标志
"Look for the signs that are all around."
"往下看"
"Look down."
往上看
你们好
Hello.
-诺曼 -不好意思
- Norman? - Sorry.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表