剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
Hey, Pop.
这样就可以活在过去
You get to relive your past.
这就像我最可怕的噩梦
That's, like, my worst frickin' nightmare.
是啊 我过去也一团糟
Yeah. I mean, me, too,
可能有快乐回忆的人才会享受
but maybe for people with happy memories.
你会选哪一天
What day would you choose?
他们应该需要照片 我什么也没有
I think they need pictures, and I don't have any.
他来了
There he is.
我的男人
There's my guy.
你可真帅
You were so damned handsome.
你现在还是很帅 还是很帅
You still are, my friend. You still are.
奥克塔维奥
Octavio?
我在这 珍妮丝
I'm here, Janice. I'm here.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你就在这里
You -- You're here.
我不是说现在的我
No, I don't mean me.
我是说结婚时的我
I-I mean -- I mean, the wedding me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我知道 但你会懂的
I know, but you will.
让我给你一点私密空间
I'm gonna give you some privacy.
我走开之后
When I leave you,
希望你能往后退三步
I want you to take three steps back
然后看向你的右边
and then look to your right.
屏幕已经关了
The screen is off.
所有的体验都是你一人的了
Your experiences are now your own.
再认识自己一次 珍妮丝
Get to know yourself again, Janice.
等你结束之后 我们再回来
We'll be here when you're finished.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-是我 -是我
- It's me. - It's me.
如果你有这个机会
What would you say to your younger self
你会对年轻的自己说什么
if you had the chance?
她又会对你说什么呢
What would your younger self say to you?
勇敢一点 珍妮丝
Be brave, Janice.
尽情想象吧
Let your mind be free.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
这可真奇怪
Oh, this is strange.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我不会常常想起
I-I don't think about you,
以前我是怎么样的
who I used to be.
今天是美好的一天
Today is a good day.
非常美好的一天
Today's a very good day.
不对 订婚戒指去哪儿了
Oh. No. Where's the engagement ring?
它老是钩住别的东西
Oh, it--it kept snagging on everything,
我就把它放在内衣柜里了
so I-I put it in my underwear drawer.
收在一个盒子里
It -- It's in a box.
别担心 很安全
Don't worry. It's safe.
列弗是个好男人
Lev is a good man.
非常好的男人
Lev is a wonderful man.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
好消息
Well, I've got good news.
他一直会是你最好的朋友
He stays that way.
别搞错了
Uh, don't get me wrong.
有些年他也是你最讨厌的人
There are some years when he's your worst enemy.
他曾伤透了你的心
He breaks your heart once.
但他也帮助了你重拾自我
But he helps you put it back together again.
之后你就能随时使唤他了
And then you get to lord it over him whenever you want,
也算是很不错的帮手了
which is a great thing to have in your back pocket.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
我是想问
Well, um, I guess what I mean is
等我老了
when I'm older,
我幸福吗
am I happy?
幸福
Yes.
-你很幸福 -真好
- You're happy, yeah. - Oh, good.
我有在做我想做的那些事吗
Um, and do I do any of the things I'm thinking about?
我成为了英语老师或是儿童心理学家吗
Do I become an English teacher or a child psychologist?
我从大学毕业了吗
Do I even finish college?
并没有
Well, no.
都没有吗
Nothing?
那我在做什么
What do I do?
我有没有守住自己的承诺
Do I at least keep my promise?
什么承诺
What promise?
你说过无论我们有多相爱
You -- You said that no matter how much love we had,
我和列弗
Lev and I,
你都不会忘记你自己一个人有多开心
that you would never forget how much you liked to be alone,
对吗 随心所欲地驾车进入沙漠
Right? To take long drives into the desert for no reason,
一起去约会
to take ourselves on dates,
告诉列弗所有重要的事
and to tell Lev everything important,
-也保留一些自己的秘密 -对
- but to keep a few secrets for ourselves. - Yes.
毫无畏惧地调情
To flirt without fear.
好吧 我有段时间做过这些事
Ah, well, uh, I did a few of those things for a while.
之后大多数事都是和列弗一起做了
Then I started doing most of them with Lev,
我们度过了一段美好的时光
and, oh, we had a wonderful time.
我变得...
Oh, I become...
没事
Never mind.
-什么 怎么了 -没事
- What? What? - No, it's nothing.
我知道你已经尽力了
I'm -- I'm sure you did the best you could.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
好吧
Well...
我猜
I guess...
我屈服了
I cave.
我变得怯懦了
I become a coward.
什么
What?!
不是的
No!
你变成了一位妻子 一位母亲
No, you -- you become a wife and -- and a mother!
你做了一切你应该做的事
You -- You -- You do everything you're supposed to do!
我做了什么 就是牺牲自己满足他人的期望吗
Like what? Like fulfilling promises to everyone but myself?
这算什么
What is that?
不是这样的
No, that's not it.
-不是的 -你上一次为了自己
- That's not it, no. - When was the last time you did something,
去做自己真正想做的事 是什么时候
anything, because you wanted to?
-现在就是了 -在这之前
- I'm doing this now! - Before that.
你上一次走出舒适区是什么时候
When was the last time you stepped out of your safe place?
婚姻并不是舒适区
Marriage is not a safe place.
它是一场旷日持久的冒险
It's a constant adventure.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
你怎么能这样跟我说话
Don't you dare speak to me like that!
你怎么能这样跟我说话
Don't you dare speak to me like that!
你又不是我妈
You're not my mother!
不 我就是你 我身后有着真实的生活
No, I'm you, with some real life behind me,
有着这些年来和某人
with scars from walking side by side
并肩行走留下的伤痕
with someone for all these years,
这一切都比
which is a hell of a lot harder
随心所欲驶入沙漠要艰难得多
than driving off into the desert for no reason.
离开很容易
Driving away is easy.
留下才困难
Staying is hard.
在满脸皱纹 手头拮据时留下
Staying when skin wrinkles and money gets tight,
在孩子们长大成人 离你远去时留下
when children grow up and move away,
在人们病入膏肓时留下
when people get sick.
别指责我没有遵守诺言
Don't tell me I broke my promise.
我没有忘记
I didn't forget.
我改变了 我成长了
I changed. I grew up.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地我这么做了
And thank God -- thank God I did!
谢天谢地
Thank God!
你都不知道怎么播放光碟
You don't even know how to play a DVD by yourself.
什么
What?
你说什么
What are you talk--
你是怎么知道的
How do you even know that?
你得按下"信♥号♥♥源"键
You have to push the "Source" button.
我知道要按哪个键
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表