剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
加以分♥析♥ 来为我这样的人赚钱
and analyzed to make money for people like myself.
我之前觉得没什么 因为你们都
And I was fine with that because you all were so...
很无知 很愚蠢
ignorant and so stupid.
说话客气点 大富翁
Hey, hey. Easy, big guy.
但后来我看到了变化
But then I watched it change.
所有这些利用你们数据的公♥司♥
All of these companies that were utilizing your data
都开始合并 合为一体 一个实体
began consolidating, becoming one thing, one entity.
突然间 数据不再用于赚钱
And then suddenly, data was no longer being used
而是用于争权
just for money, but for power.
操控选举 经济崩溃
Elections were being influenced, economies were collapsed,
集团之间开始明争暗斗
tribes were pitted against one another.
这种合并一而再 再而三地发生
This consolidation continued and continued and continued.
你们自己查查 就会发现
Do your research, and you will find
是同一群有权有势者
the same group of very powerful people
拥有并控制一切
own and control everything.
这些都不是阴差阳错导致的
None of this is by mistake.
网飞的"根据您看过的为您推荐"不是偶然
Not your Netflix "Because You Watched,"
亚马逊的"推荐购买♥♥清单"也不是偶然
not your Amazon "Suggested Purchases,"
这场游戏更不是
not this game.
是他们在操控
This is them.
我心里清楚 只是需要找到他们
I know it is. We just need to find them.
我们不能再继续当糊涂的参与者
We need to stop being unwitting participants
而是要成为发现真♥相♥的侦探
and become detectives.
侦探 就像《法律与秩序:特殊受害者》
Detectives. Like "Law & Order: SVU."
美国NBC的悬疑律政剧
我天 我奶奶也喜欢那部剧
Oh, my God. My nana loves that show.
大家都喜欢
Oh, everyone loves that show.
很好 你们都懂我意思了
Excellent! We're all on the same page.
这些人 这样的人
These people, these kind of people,
这群渴望权欲的疯子 他们渴望名声
these power-hungry sociopaths, they crave credit.
他们肯定会在某个地方留下自己的标志
They will have left their mark somewhere.
他们就是情不自禁
They can't help it.
我知道你们觉得我疯了 或许我多少有点
I know you think that I'm crazy, and perhaps that is not untrue,
但我说的没错
but I'm also right.
请你们支持我
So stand with me.
帮我解开这个谜团 拜托了
Help me solve this puzzle. Please.
这是你们的使命 说愿意
It is your duty. Say yes.
根据我对你们生活的了解来看 你们一无所有
From what I know of your lives, you have nothing to lose.
弗雷德温 你要带我们去哪里
Fredwynn, where are you taking us?
去找一个有答案的人
To someone that has the answers.
我们到了
We're here.
我们到底在
Where exactly are…
奥克塔维奥口袋里那封信
The letter from Octavio's pocket.
对 就是你偷的那封
Yes, the one you stole.
抱歉 这是要干什么
I'm sorry. What is -- What is going on?
这是一张参与者的名单
It's a list of participants' names.
上面有珍妮丝
Janice was on it.
我猜他们就是
My guess is these were people
这场精心策划的宣讲会的观众
that they had the demonstration prepared for.
奥克塔维奥知道要选谁
Octavio knew who to choose.
这不是偶然
It wasn't random.
信头上写着"新精神学网络"
The letterhead says "New Noology Network."
这是个空壳公♥司♥ 没有实体
It's a shell company, no infrastructure.
所有线索都是死路一条
All leads were a dead end,
除了这个邮政信箱
with the exception of this P.O. Box.
因为我懂技术 我才能根据邮箱追踪到这个地址
Because I'm me, I was able to trace that box to this address.
我们找到了
We got them.
-什么 -"我们找到了"
- What? - "We got them"?
等一下 弗雷德温
No, Fredwynn. Wait a minute.
我们... 你不能就这么闯进别人的家里
We -- You can't just barge into someone's home.
这违法了
There -- There are rules.
墨守成规没有前途 规则就是用来打破的
Moats to be swum across, castle walls to be breached.
-不是的 -别这么做
- No. - No, no, no, no, no.
你们好
Hello!
你好
Hi.
祝你健康
Gesundheit.
谢谢 我一紧张就会打喷嚏
Thank you. When I get nervous, I sneeze.
好吧 我们现在应该撤了
Alright, um, I think we should just back away now...
-不要 -这样太出格了
- No. - because this feels very out of game.
不 确实有点出格 没错
No, no. No, no. This is out of game. It is.
但正因如此 我们才要继续
And that is exactly why we need to stay.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
弗雷德温 我...
I feel -- Fredwynn.
我不...
I don't...
你好 有什么事吗
Hello. Can I help you?
女士 我就直说了
Ma'am, I'm gonna get straight to the point.
我们知道了
We know.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry?
不 我们才应该抱歉
Oh, no, we're sorry.
我们肯定是搞错地址了
Obviously, we've got the wrong address.
-对 -应该是那家
- Yeah, I think it's that. - Sorry. I think it's the one...
你知道奥克塔维奥到底是谁
You know Octavio or whoever he really is.
你认识他 我见到你跟他说话了
You know him. I've seen you talk to him.
我最近有点疏于练习
My practice is a little off,
所以我当时没能读出你的唇语
so I wasn't able to read your lips this time,
但我看见你把这个交给了他
but I saw you give him this.
只要你告诉我们事实
Now, everything will go smoothly
后面一切都会很顺利
if you just tell us the truth.
不好意思 你在威胁我吗
I'm sorry, are you threatening me?
-绝对不是 -我们不会这么做
- Absolutely not. No. - We -- We wouldn't do that.
别往我家里看
Don't look into my home.
你们真的有点过分了
You have really crossed the line.
-你为谁工作 -我孩子还在里面
- Who do you work for? - My child is inside.
-那你叫什么名字 -他就是个路人
- Well, what -- what is your name? - He's a stranger.
不许回来 否则我就报♥警♥
Do not come back here, or I will call the police.
-听懂了吗 -你叫什么
- Do you understand me? - What is your name?
看啊 你们快看啊
Look! Look!
你们没看见 但她给了我个信♥号♥♥
You didn't see, but she gave me a signal.
-就在你们拖我走的时候 -是啊
- While you were dragging me away. - Yeah.
她做了个"嘘"的手势 然后就笑了
She put her finger to her lips and she smiled like,
就像在说"弗雷德温 你是对的
"Shh, Fredwynn. You're right.
你一直是对的 弗雷德温"
Shh. You're always right, Fredwynn."
就像这样
Just like that.
你有没有想过 如果她真的报♥警♥
Do you have any idea what would have happened
我们会怎么样
if she called the cops on us?
你不能随便出现在别人家门口
You can't just show up at some random person's door.
拜托 你们别这么容易就放弃了
Please! I beg of you, don't be so easily dissuaded.
我们的方向没错 我能感觉到
We are on the right track. I can feel it.
他们正看着我们呢
They will be watching us now,
我们得抓紧时间了
so we have to move quickly.
不 我们得缓一缓 这太离谱了
No. No, we have to slow down. This is crazy.
她说的对
She's right.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我很兴奋 但感觉不太好
I feel excited but in, like, a negative way.
我们或许应该花点时间
And I think that maybe we should take a beat
想想我们到底要做什么
and think about what we're doing.
这次我赞成彼得
Yeah, I'm with Peter on this one.
比起这种自作聪明的数据挖掘
I liked the magical realism stuff much more
我更喜欢魔幻现实主义的东西
than the "Illuminati data-mining my information" Stuff.
好吧
Okay.
行
Alright, fine.
我希望大家都能对我们的行动充满热情
I'd like everyone to feel enthused about what we're doing,
那就稍微花点时间
so, yeah, let's take a beat.
等待下一个指示
Yeah, let's wait for our next instruction,
然后回到游戏中去
and we'll get back on game.
-对 -没问题
- Yeah. - I'd like that.
-好 -很好
- Alright. - Good. Okay.
你说的对
You were right.
我当时很困惑
I was confused.
我以为还有更多线索 但其实没有
I thought there was more, but there -- there isn't.
谢谢你们
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表