剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
for the last time the playlist was accessed or edited.
很好 很好
Good, good, good, good, good, good.
我就说我会解决的
Told you I'd take care of it.
你现在有什么想说的
So, now what do you have to say?
安保
Security.
弗雷德温 我们得 我数...
Fredwynn, we need to, on the count --
-你好 -你好
- Hey, man. - Hey, there.
-我只想问你几个问题 -好吧
- I Just want to ask you a few questions. - Okay.
谁 我吗
Who, me?
你坐下吧 放松
Why don't you sit down, relax?
不了
No, man.
想要坐下放松吗
Want to relax, have a seat?
不用了
I'm fine.
-别逼我电击你 -不不不
- Please, don't make me Tase you. - No, no, no, no. No.
我的脸还好吗
Is my face okay?
不
No.
我什么都听不到了
Ah. I c-- I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不到了
I can't hear anything!
救救我 我什么都听不到了
Somebody help me. I can't hear any--
我的胳膊
Ow! Ow, my arm!
我的胳膊 你弄疼我了
My arm! You're hurting it!
你弄疼 你弄疼我的胳膊了
You're hurting -- You're hurting my arm!
你弄疼我的胳膊了 我这只胳膊不太好
You're hurting my arm. That's my bad arm.
好的
Alright.
先生 你无处可去了
Sir. There's nowhere to go.
-不 -请冷静
- No. - Please, calm down.
彼得 我们成功了
Peter! We did it!
哥们
Hey, man.
IP地址位于老里士满街旁边的一栋楼里
The IP address is in a building off Olde Richmond
在一个叫霍克顿的地方
in a place called Hawkton.
好极了
Oh, great.
-你还好吗 -不
- You alright? - No.
起来 我数三下
Alright, come on. On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
该死
Oh, shit!
好了
Okay.
-你还好吗 -不
- You okay? - No.
离好差远了
Not even close to okay.
好
Okay.
我想跟你说 你刚才太厉害了
Hey, I wanted to tell you, that was impressive.
-是啊 -只是想早点告诉你
- Uh-huh. - Just wanted to let you know that
以免我们还没赶到你就因为失血过多而死了
just in case you bleed out before we get there.
-嗯 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
嗯 我听不到你在说什么
Yeah. I can't hear what you're saying.
-我只是想跟你说 你刚才太厉害了 -是啊
- I just wanted to let you know that was impressive! - Yeah.
-以免我们还没赶到你就因为失血过多而死了 -好
- Just in case you bleed out before we get there! - Alright.
霍克顿屋
是有人把她带到这里来的
Someone would've brought her here.
也许他们还留有记录
Maybe they still have records.
哪里 24小时营业的健身房♥吗
Where, the 24-hour gym?
我不知道
I don't know.
就待几天
It's only for a few days.
来让你恢复恢复
Until you're feeling better.
我只是无法停止哭泣
I just can't stop crying.
也许我只是累了吧
Maybe I'm just tired.
是这样吗 是不是只是因为我累了
Is that it? Am -- Am I just tired?
我明天再来
I'll be back tomorrow.
你走吧 走
Just go. Go.
我不想让你看见我这副样子
I don't want you seeing me like this.
-你会好起来的 我 -你走吧
- You'll get better. I -- - Just go.
珍妮丝 珍妮丝
Janice? Hey, Janice.
-你还好吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
-你想离开吗 -不用 我没事
- Do you -- Do you want to go? - No, I'm fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
西蒙妮
Simone!
天哪 你没事吧
Oh, my God, are you okay?
没事 他脸上的血在来的路上凝住了
He's fine. He coagulated on the way over.
我聋了一段时间 但我现在没事了
I couldn't hear for a little while, but I'm better now.
你们在这里干什么呢
What -- What are you guys doing here?
克拉拉·托雷斯
Clara Torres.
当这里还是医院时 她在这待过 现在这里变样了
She stayed here when it was a hospital, and now it's this.
-托雷斯 -没错 这是她的姓
- Torres! - Yeah, that's her last name.
顺便一提 她是真实存在的
By the way, she's real.
-太好了 -我们找到了她住过的公♥寓♥
- Yes. - We -- we -- we found an apartment
-窗内外的画组成了她的一副涂鸦 -真诡异
- where she lived with one of her murals inside and outside. - Creepy.
我们在租约上找到了她的全名
We found her full name on the lease.
-我们找到了一篇新闻报道 -她至少失踪过一次
- We found a newspaper article - She's disappeared at least once before,
然后 她在这里住过院
and -- and she was, uh, hospitalized here.
这里之前是一家精神病院
This used to be a-a mental health facility.
也许这里还有记录 或者可能还有人记得她
And maybe there's still records or someone might remember her,
但是原来的医院前台
but since there's a fitness center
已经变成了健身中心
where the admissions desk should've been,
我觉得希望不大
I-I don't feel very hopeful.
没错 各位 谢谢你们 这很不可思议
Right. Guys, thank you. This is incredible.
等等
Wait a minute.
你们怎么会找到这里
How did you guys end up here?
-歌♥单 -你不会相信的
- Playlists. - You're not gonna believe this.
我们追踪了这个游戏的幕后出资人的歌♥单
So, we tracked the playlist of whoever's paying
然后就找到了这里
for this game to this apartment.
-你认真的吗 -他们就在F楼顶层
- Are you serious? - They're in the F'ing Penthouse.
我黑进了大楼的安保系统
And I hacked the building's security
搞到了电梯的权限码
and elevator access code.
他们现在可能就在盯着我们呢
They're probably watching us right now.
我们找到你们了
We found you!
你们现在躲不掉了
There's no escaping us now!
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
你有没有活着的感觉
Do you feel alive?
我可能有脑震荡
I might have a concussion.
但我感觉还行
But I feel good.
这是有原因的 对吧
Well, this is for a good cause, right?
没错
Yeah.
你看起来挺不错
You look good.
我是说 你看起来乱糟糟的
I mean... you look rugged.
毕竟你经历了那些破事
Like you've been through the shit, man.
今天是游戏的最后一天了
It's the last day of the game.
也是时候该冒险了 不是吗
Time to take some risks, right?
是的
Right.
小心
Careful.
-各位 我们应该离开 -小声点 别吵
- Guys, we should go -- - Shh! Quiet.
我们报♥警♥吧 我们报♥警♥好不好
Let's call the police. Let's just call the police.
天哪
Oh, my God!
现在我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help right now.
各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里
Bad news, everyone. They have Clara.
现在我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help right now.
各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里
Bad news, everyone. They have Clara.
现在我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help right now.
各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里
Bad news, everyone. They have Clara.
现在我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help right now.
各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里
Bad news, everyone. They have Clara.
现在我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help right now.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表