剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
I'm really glad you came.
我没想到你真的会来
I didn't know if you would.
然后我在水箱里看见你
Then I saw you in the tank and...
好吧 彼得
Okay, so Peter, I --
这次能让我先说吗
Can I -- Can I -- Can I go first this time?
好
Yeah.
我不会跟你说我们应该再试一次
I'm not gonna try and tell you that we should try again
因为我自己想清楚了
because I figured myself out.
我并没想清楚
I haven't.
我只知道 我人生中第一次
I do know that for the very first time in my life,
我确切地感受到我在朝某个目标前进
I actually feel like I'm headed towards something
而不是傻站在那里 你懂我意思吧
instead of just standing still, do you know what I mean?
懂 我大概明白
Yeah, I think -- I think I do.
我能给你看点东西吗
Can I show you something?
好啊
Sure.
那是你的喜欢和讨厌清单吗
Is that your list of likes and dislikes?
没错
Yes.
是啊 我这
Yeah. I got...
你读喜欢那列就行
Just read the likes.
"和西蒙妮聊天
"Talking to Simone.
亲西蒙妮"
Kissing Simone."
"西蒙妮的笑声
"Simone's laugh.
知道我稍后会见到西蒙妮"
Knowing I'm gonna see Simone later."
"西蒙妮读我的喜欢清单"
"Simone reading my list of likes."
我加了那条 这样我就能听见你笑了
I put that so I could hear your laugh.
你遇见我的时候 我整个人一团糟
I was a mess when you met me.
现在可能还是一团糟
And I probably still am.
但有一位聪慧的女士最近告诉我
But a -- a really smart woman recently told me
寻找幸福并不像拨动开关
that happiness isn't just flipping some switch.
而是一场旅程
That it's a journey.
我只是不明白为什么你和我
And I just really don't understand why you and I
不能一起度过这段旅程
wouldn't think about taking that journey together.
因为我实在太喜欢你了
Because I like you so much.
我反复地思考你说的那些话
I heard what you said and I thought a lot about it.
我知道会遇到很多艰难的事情
And I know that there are things that will be really hard.
我也清楚有些事情
And I understand that there will be things
对我来说会是全新的挑战
that are gonna be really new to me,
或许我有时会搞砸
and I'll probably mess them up sometimes.
但我能向你保证一件事
But one thing I can promise you
我真的很想尝试
is that I really want to try.
因为从我记事起
Because there's one thing...
终于有一件事
...for as long as I can remember
是我能确定的 那就是对你的感情
that I have known how I felt about, and that's you.
故事是勇气之举和关键时刻的集♥合♥
Stories are acts of courage, and moments of truth.
没有冒犯的意思
I don't want to be presumptuous.
但我已经很久没这么做了
I haven't done this in a really long time,
我很紧张
and I'm nervous.
好吧
Well, uh...
我还没做过
I've never done this.
而且 我很焦虑
And, um, I have a lot of anxiety.
不过感觉非常好
But in -- in a good way.
我的天 对不起
Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry.
我的闹钟没响
My alarm clock didn't go off.
好吧 我压根没定闹钟
I didn't set my alarm clock.
我知道这只是游戏的纪念日
Well, I know that this is just the game-iversary
不是我们真正的纪念日
and not our actual anniversary,
但我们成为伙伴的那天
but the day that we became a team is also
也是我遇见你的那天 所以
the day that you and I met, and...
这算是我最重要的一天
it's, like, the most important day to me.
总之 我给你买♥♥了这个
So, anyway, I got you this.
彼得
Peter.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的鼠宝贝
My rats.
没错
Yeah.
《实验鼠的秘密基地》
我很喜欢
I love it.
很好的礼物
It's perfect.
你喜欢就好
I'm so glad.
好
Okay.
到我了
My turn.
到你了是什么意思
What do you mean your turn?
你以为这里只有你会玩浪漫吗
What, you think you're the only romantic around here?
来吧
Come on.
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
天啊 你很讨厌是不是
Oh, God, you hate it, don't you?
真对不起 我对自己说
I am so sorry. I said to myself,
"西蒙妮 这是你想到过的
"Simone, this is either the best
要么最好 要么最糟糕的点子"
or the worst idea you've ever had."
不知道 我觉得这个游戏
I don't know, I felt like the game
是你第一次真正投入其中的经历
was the first time you really put yourself out there,
我想纪念一下
and I-I wanted to honor that.
我...
And I...
我想让你看到我眼中的你
wanted you to see yourself the way I see you.
别不说话啊
Please say something.
这是别人对我做过的
This is the weirdest...
最奇怪 但也是最美好的事
nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me.
-我接受 -我很喜欢
- I'll take it. - I love it.
-真的吗 -我非常喜欢
- Do you? - I Love it so much.
我看上去真帅
I look so beautiful.
对 这才是我的男人
Yeah, well, that's my guy.
对
Yeah.
其他人去哪儿了
Where is everybody?
感觉运动阶段 前运算阶段
The sensorimotor stage, the preoperational stage,
具体运算阶段
the concrete operational stage,
以及形式运算阶段
and the formal operational stage.
很好 珍妮丝 那皮亚杰的理论
That's right, Janice. But what are the drawbacks
有什么缺点或者漏洞吗
or the holes in Piaget's theory?
其实他只研究了自己的孩子
Well, he -- he -- he really just studied his own children
从没考虑文化方面的差异
and never took into account culture
或者社交互动 或者社会经济地位的区别
or social interactions or socioeconomic differences.
但是除此之外...
But other than that...
除此之外 他做得非常好
Other than that, he nailed it.
珍妮丝就是你们 如果你们曾担心
Janice is you, if you ever worried
生命中最好的时光已经远去
that your best days were behind you...
我想念他
I miss him.
我想念和他聊天
I miss talking to him.
我知道他还在这儿陪着我
I know he's still here with me and all that,
但想起他的声音变得越来越难了
but it's getting harder and harder to hear his voice.
我很想他
I miss him!
我想念我的伙伴
I miss my team.
我想念我的生活
I miss my life.
或许是时候再去传♥单♥上撕标签了
Well, maybe it's time to pull some more flyers.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
游戏已经结束了
The game is over.
来吧 游戏永远不会结束
Come on. The game is never over.
我们一直都会在游戏中 直到我们自己离开
We're always right in the middle of it until we're not.
所以 我觉得我们应该趁还有机会的时候
So, look, I just think maybe we should play as hard as we can
玩个痛快
while we still have the chance.
-我不知道 -来吧
- I don't know. - Come on.
是你让我一直缠着你的 记得吗
You asked me to stick around here and pester you, remember?
我现在就在缠着你
Alright, this is me pestering you.
动起来
Get off your ass.
我也理解时光 你知道吗
I understand time, too, you know?
好吧
Okay.
去吧
Do it.
有时候 故事是由你自己书写的
Sometimes, stories are about making them your own.
-今天就上到这儿 -好的
- Let's leave it there. - Okay.
周四见
See you Thursday.
我来了 我来了 我来了
I'm here! I'm here! I'm here! I'm here!
你们好 我来了
Hi. I'm here!
你好 不用担心
Hi. Don't worry --
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表