剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
- Peter! - He's being attacked!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
反抗 彼得 反抗
Fight, Peter! Fight!
别让他们得逞 彼得 反抗他们 反抗
Don't let them win, Peter! Fight them! Fight!
咬他们的脖子 跟他们殊死搏斗
Bite their necks! Fight them!
你们进来吧
Guys, you can come in.
听我说 我说错了 我刚没被攻击
Listen, um, I was wrong. I wasn't being attacked.
还有 这件事我永远不想再谈了
Also, I never want to talk about it ever again.
好
Okay.
这是什么
What is this?
这...
What the...
-是总部 -的确
- HQ. - Yes.
黑暗中枢 朋友们 我们接近了
Heart of darkness. Guys, we are close.
我们接近真♥相♥了 我能感觉得到
We're close. I can feel it.
看 是档案
Look, dossiers.
-我看看 -是参与者的档案
- Let me see this. - On the players.
我就知道 他们肯定有每个人的档案
I knew it. They must have them on every player.
所有人吗
On all of them?
优势 弱势
Strengths, weaknesses,
个性 拓扑结构 就医记录
personality, topology, medical records.
这个人不喜欢他妈妈
This person does not like his mother.
-我看一眼 -这得有上百份吧
- Let me see that. - There must be hundreds of them.
-天啊 -他们不仅有克拉拉的信息
- Oh, my God. - They don't just have Clara.
-还有我们所有人的资料 -各位
- They have all of us. - Hey.
我们得继续往前走
We have to keep moving.
弗雷德温 弗雷德温
Fredwynn! Fredwynn!
-小声点 -珍妮丝
- Hey. Psst. - Hey. Janice.
-你为什么穿这个 -我不知道
- What is this? - I don't know.
有人拉住了我 让我把它套上
Someone grabbed me and told me to put it on.
这是什么情况 怎么回事
What's happening? What is this?
-这是大结局了吗 -我不清楚
- Is this the finale? - I don't know.
我们要集中注意力
We have to stay focused.
我们的目的是找到真正的克拉拉
This is about finding the real Clara.
我觉得我们就在这里等着
I say we wait here till things heat up
等事态升级 我们再行动
and then we make our move.
利用声东击西的策略
Use the diversion against them.
我们带来了索提亚之石
We have brought the Stone of Soteria,
我们将以此赎回我们的女王
a ransom worthy of our Queen.
立刻释放克拉拉 你们的行为将得到原谅
Relinquish Clara now, and all will be forgiven.
想得美
Nice try,
但对我们来说 克拉拉的价值超过了一切珍宝
but Clara's worth more to us than any earthly treasure.
我们不会妥协
Our silence cannot be bought.
我们会追你们到天涯海角
We will chase you to the ends of the Earth
直到克拉拉被交还给我们
until Clara is returned to us.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
克拉拉在你们手里
You -- You guys are the ones who have Clara.
我们是来找回她的
We're here to get her back.
如果克拉拉真的在我们手里
If we did have Clara,
你真的觉得启发之笼
do you really think the Cage of Illumination
会空荡荡地摆在那儿
would just be sitting there empty?
你们要把她关在笼子里
You're gonna keep her in a cage?
把克拉拉交给我们
Just give us Clara, man.
她会帮我们改变世界
She's gonna help us change the world.
她属于我们
She belongs to us!
克拉拉属于所有人
Clara belongs to everyone.
她是艺术家 不是资产
She's an artist, not an asset.
废物
Losers!
-去你的吧 寄生虫 -垃圾
- Screw you, parasite! - Lowlife!
垃圾
Lowlife!?
-就是现在 -就是现在吗
- This is it. - This is it?
-现在 -现在
- Now. - Now.
就是现在 走吧
That's it. Go.
欢迎 欢迎
Valkommen. Welcome.
终于
Finally.
恭喜
And congratulations.
看看你们自己身上的变化
Look what you've become,
仅仅是因为一个月之前你们选择了一个颜色
simply because a month ago you chose a color.
今晚标志着这场具有深远意义的
Tonight marks the culmination of a profound journey
思想 身体 与灵魂的旅程达到高♥潮♥
of mind, body, and soul.
借用一句话 多么漫长而奇诡的旅程啊
To borrow a phrase, what a long, strange trip it's been.
美国"感恩至死"乐队于1977年发行的专辑名
但是请不要将这里当成你们冒险的终点
But please, don't think of this as the end of your adventure.
之后会发生什么完全取决于你们自己
What happens next is entirely up to you.
你们的旅程即将开始 五 四 三 二 一
Your future begins in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
又见面了 朋友们
Hello again, friends.
你们是我的朋友
You are friends.
即使你们当中的某些人痛恨我和我代表的一切
Even those of you who hate me and everything I stand for,
可能大多数人都是这样
perhaps you most of all.
你好 珍妮丝 又见到你真好
Hello, Janice. Wonderful to see you again.
彼得 西蒙妮 弗雷德温 真开心你们能参加
Oh, Peter, Simone, Fredwynn, so glad you could join us.
现在 对于那些厌恶我
Now, for those of you who regard me with distaste
甚至是对我深恶痛绝的人
or perhaps something even stronger,
请允许我最后一次为自己辩护
please allow me one last time to plead my case.
许多年前 我建立了自己的学院
I created my Institute all those many years ago
只为了一个目标
with a singular purpose --
通过严谨探究以及不懈勤奋
to promote the betterment of mankind
为人类带来更美好的未来
through rigorous inquiry and tireless industry.
我为人类的进步代言
I stand for the advancement of the human race.
那是吹牛
That's big talk.
不过你们这些骗子也只有这套了 不是吗
But that's all you con men have, isn't it?
满嘴虚词 内心空虚
Empty words and empty hearts.
别处社为了从消费主义与贪婪中
The Elsewhere Society strives to liberate mankind
解放人类而不懈奋斗
from the constraints of consumerism and greed.
他希望在所有灵感四周设置围墙
He wants to put a fence around every idea
并为人类体验的狂欢收取入场费
and charge admission for the carnival of human experience.
而他希望想将你们引入深渊
And he wants to lead you into the abyss.
无目标的理想主义是进步的敌人
Idealism without purpose is the enemy of progress.
发明
Invention.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
企业
Enterprise.
无秩序
Anarchy!
灵感
Inspiration!
乐趣
Joy!
自创世起
Since the dawn of time,
从石器时代到太空时代
from the Stone Age to the Space Age,
人类被矛盾所困扰
conflict has plagued mankind,
贯穿人类努力的始终
a constant in all human endeavors,
使兄弟姐妹陷入竞争 反♥目♥成仇
pitting brother and brother, sister against sister.
但如今我们得问个最重要的问题
But now we must ask the most important question of all --
有另一条出路吗
Is there another way?
什么
What?
他们长得一模一样
He's a clone.
百分之三十的双胞胎都有第三个兄弟姐妹
You know, 30% of twins have a third sibling
会被他们在子♥宫♥里吸收
that they absorb in the womb.
什么
What?!
忠诚的极郡会员们
Loyal Jejune Associates...
别处社的特使们 我们希望你转身
Agents of Elsewhere, we ask you now to turn,
看看你们的同伴 将他们想象成...
look upon your fellows, and think of them...
-你们自己 -你们自己
- as you. - As you.
一边希望崇拜克拉拉
One side wants to worship Clara.
另一边试图奴役她
The other to enslave her.
我们必须粉碎这些有害的规则
We must smash these pernicious precepts.
这是你们最后的任务
That is your final task.
听到他说的了吗 让我们粉碎这垃圾
You heard him! Let's smash this shit!
太棒了
Excellent.
现在 在你们短袍的内侧口袋中
Now, in the inner pocket of your tunic,
你们会找到一个协助记忆记录的圆盘
you will find a Memory to Media facilitation disc.
请将它拿出 并紧贴在你的太阳穴上
Please remove it and adhere it firmly to your temple.
现在集中精力
Now concentrate.
回想你在这次的旅程中
Think of your most enjoyable experience
最愉快的回忆 你最喜欢的回忆
on this whole journey, your favorite memory,
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表