剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?
弗雷德温 你在哪
Fredwynn, where are you?!
弗雷德温
Fredwy-y..
-冲啊 -我在使劲了
- Go! - I'm pushing.
为什么弗雷德温又到奥克塔维奥的后备箱去了
Why is Fredwynn in Octavio's trunk again?
别挡路 我不知道
Out of the way! I don't know.
他整日沉迷于这个游戏
He's obsessed all day long, playing the game.
甚至都没笑过
He never even smiled.
他一直不停地嘀咕着真♥相♥
He just kept muttering about the truth.
我今天骑车骑了好久
I've done so much biking today.
没错
Yeah.
珍妮丝 如果你累了我们可以走路
Janie, uh, you know, we can walk if you're tired.
彼得 我没事
Peter, I'm fine.
我是老了 但还没死
I'm old. I'm not dead.
-好样的 珍妮丝 -你也是
- Attagirl, Janice! - And you, too!
别说话 踩踏板就行
I don't -- Don't say anything. Just pedal.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
珍妮丝
Ah, Janice.
拥有如此强大的精神 如此旺盛的生命力
So much spirit, so much life force,
如此坚定的决心
so much determination.
但我透过那副眼镜
And yet I sense a hint of fear,
感觉出了一丝恐惧和绝望
of desperation behind those glasses.
或许你们有人在想
Perhaps some of you are thinking,
"你误导了我 奥克塔维奥
"You have misled me, Octavio.
在前两集中
In our previous two chapters,
你徒劳地说服我
you tried in vain to convince me
彼得和西蒙妮是我的化身
that Peter and Simone were my surrogates,
一直以来 我都在努力建立这种代入感"
and all the while, I struggled to make a personal connection."
亲爱的观众们
Well, dear viewer,
无论是谁 在本剧中都能有所收获
our entertainment has something for everyone,
我保证
I assure you.
或许 你们是时候考虑把珍妮丝代入自己了
So, perhaps the time has come to consider that Janice is you.
今晚的剧集是一场冒险
Tonight's entertainment will be an adventure,
是营救被绑♥架♥同伴的一场探索
a quest to rescue a partner held hostage.
是从敌人的魔爪中获取线索的一次任务
A quest to procure a clue from the clutches of the enemy.
或许还是探索"我是谁"
And perhaps the beginning of a quest
这个谜团的开端
to answer the question, "Who am I?"
但首先 为了展开故事和制♥造♥悬念
But first, to frame our story and create emotional stakes,
你们必须对珍妮丝有些了解
you must know a bit about Janice.
她的过去 她现在的困境
Her history, her current dilemma
正如你们所知 我的目标一向是
As you know, my goal, as always,
珍惜和尊重你们的时间
is to value and respect your time.
因此 我现在将以简洁又能引起情感共鸣的方式
And as such, I will now impart the necessary knowledge
把必要的信息传递给你们
in a concise but emotionally resonant way.
你们喜欢动画片 对吧
You like cartoons, don't you?
人人都喜欢动画片
Everyone likes cartoons.
别挥手了
Oh, stop waving.
把你的手放好
Put your hand on the bike.
列弗 你快掉下去了
Lev, you're gonna fall.
我们没问题的 我就在你后面
We got this. I'm right here.
如果我们倒了 就一起倒
If we go down, we go down together.
这太蠢了
This is so stupid.
这是你的主意
Well, it was your idea.
就算如此 还是一样蠢
Well, it doesn't make it any less stupid.
我们应该提前练习一下的
Oh, we should have practiced.
但愿这不代表着我们之间的默契
Oh, God, I hope this isn't a reflection of our compatibility
因为我们现在连车都骑不到一块去
because right now we have zero percent bike sync.
想象一下 朋友们
Let's imagine, friends,
你们就是珍妮丝
that Janice, is you.
珍妮丝就是你们 如果几年前
Janice is you, if years ago,
你们完美地找到了你一直想要的
you found exactly what you were looking for,
或者 正如老于世故的人们不得不承认的一点
or as anyone with real time under their belt would admit,
世上没有近乎"完美"的事 只有"令人愉快"的事
nothing close to "Exactly," but lovely, nonetheless.
珍妮丝就是你们 如果你们心怀恐惧
Janice is you, if, despite your fears,
却还是投身于一场
you dedicated yourself to a journey
和别人肩并肩的旅行
traveling side by side with another.
珍妮丝就是你们 如果你们和爱人的感情足够坚固
Janice is you, if your partnership was strong enough
能容忍♥愤怒和背叛
to endure anger and betrayal...
我再也不想见到你
I don't ever want to see you again!
珍妮丝 我很抱歉
Janice, I'm sorry.
忠诚和承诺
Loyalty and commitment
能克服感情中的一切困难
overcoming all that stood in its path.
当生活赠予你最棒的礼物时 珍妮丝就是你们
Janice is you when life brought the greatest of gifts,
随之而来的 是一种新的情感
and with it, a new partnership,
这种情感一旦开始便无法回头
one from which there was no looking back.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
在你觉得自己的角色
Janice is you when a role
会永远持续 却发生了转变时 珍妮丝就是你们
you thought would last forever changed.
尽管是很自然的过程
A natural progression of course,
却令人无比痛苦
but painful, nonetheless.
珍妮丝就是你们 不论生活如何跌宕起伏
Janice is you, if despite the ups and downs,
如何一波三折 有一件事是永恒不变的
twists and turns of life, one thing remained constant.
好也罢 坏也罢 大多数情况下是好的
For better and for worse, almost always for better,
就是你不必一个人面对生活
you didn't have to do life alone.
珍妮丝就是你们 如果在你们苦心经营生活
Janice is you, if, after years of building a life,
经营自己和家庭多年之后
an identity, a family...
列弗 列弗 来人帮帮忙啊
Lev? Lev? Somebody help!
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help me!
经历过疾病与健康
Through sickness and in health,
从出生到毕业
from births to graduations,
生命中最无情的噩耗突然降临
life swooped in with its harshest of reminders.
列弗
Lev.
列弗 我害怕
Lev, I'm afraid.
我们要摔倒了
We're gonna fall.
拜托 我不想自己骑车
Please, I don't want to do this alone.
世无定事
Nothing lasts forever.
朋友们 我认为你们现在已经了解珍妮丝了
So, my friends, I think now you know Janice.
眯上眼睛 珍妮丝就是你们
Squint your eyes, and Janice is you.
珍妮丝就是你们 如果突然之间
Janice is you, if suddenly,
你意识到 你花一辈子建立的身份
you realized that the identity you had spent a lifetime
突然被夺走了
to build was suddenly ripped away.
一个失去了伴侣的人
A partner without a partner,
被迫去回答世上最困难的问题
forced to answer the hardest question of all --
"我现在该怎么办"
"What am I supposed to do now?"
《日常谜团》
第一季 第三集
别让他们跑了
Don't let them get away!
别让他们跑了
Don't let them get away!
万一弗雷德温查到了什么线索呢
I mean, what if Fredwynn was actually onto something?
更像是他正待在后备箱里吧
More like on something.
万一这个游戏背后真的有阴谋呢
What if the game really is evil?
他可能会有危险
I mean, he could be in danger!
到了 快点
Okay, hurry.
-快快 快点 -珍妮丝 你还好吗
- Hurry. Hurry, hurry. - Janice, hey. You okay?
-我没事 快点 -这里交给我
- Yes. Hurry. - Uh, I'll take care of this.
弗雷德温 弗雷德温 弗雷德温
Fredwynn! Fredwynn! Fredwynn!
我来了 弗雷德温
I'm coming! Fredwynn!
天啊
Ohh, boy!
-珍妮丝 -天啊
- Janice!? - Ohh, boy!
-别关门 -珍妮丝
- Oh, boy!? - Janice!
弗雷德温
Ohh! Ow! Fredwynn!
我的头
Ouch.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you okay? - Oh, I'm fine.
-你没事吧 -我没事 我很好 我真的没事
- Are you alright? - I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine.
你刚刚的尝试很大胆
That was a very enthusiastic attempt.
-我知道 -也许我们应该放松
- Yes. - Yeah, you know, maybe we should just relax
-我们最好不要操之过急或者做得过火 -不行
- because we don't want to get ahead of ourselves or overdo it. - No.
待在后备箱可能会让弗雷德温体温过热
Fredwynn could overheat in there!
你不看新闻吗
Don't -- Don't you watch the news?
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表