剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
团结一心 我们会让世界变得更美好
Together, we would make the world a nicer place to be alive.
别处社
你能...
Can you...?
我的店
My store.
你们能把它变得好看吗
Can you make it beautiful?
我们明天就去
We'll be there tomorrow.
我保证
Promise.
对了 还有一伙小孩跟你们很像
Also, there's another group of kids who are very much like you,
但他们的服装没你们的好
but their costumes aren't as good.
你们能帮我找到他们吗
Can you help me find them
这样我就可以跟他们父母说他们调皮捣蛋
so I can tell their parents that they are troublemakers?
当然
Um...sure.
弗兰克 怎么了
Frank, what's going on?
谁干的
Who did all this?
她
She did.
当我看着她的眼睛
Whe-e-e-e-e-e-n I look in her eyes
她会陪伴我一起前往...
She goes with me to a something, something...
我们只有一条规定
We only have one rule here.
你知道是什么吗
You know what that rule is?
不许用竞争对手的软件
Don't use Mary's Splenda?
不许侵犯歌♥单的神圣性
Do not violate the sanctity of the playlist.
每个人的歌♥单就像是他们的DNA
Each person's playlist is like their DNA.
当你添加那首歌♥后
When you added that song,
你就在未经许可的情况下改变了他们的DNA
you altered their DNA without their consent.
我们这里不是做基因拼接的
We're not gene-splicing here.
我们给人们提供了无限的选择
We offer people unlimited choice,
而最后他们只是反反复复
and they just end up listening to the same songs
听相同的歌♥曲 好像被困住了一样
over and over and over again, like they're trapped.
我们收他们的钱 然后让他们
We take their money, and we leave them lost
迷失在过多的选择之中
in this overwhelming sea of options.
这是选择的错觉
It's the illusion of choice.
所以我就想
And so, I just thought that maybe
或许我可以向人们展示他们歌♥单之外的美好
I could show people that there was beauty out there
如果他们知道该去哪找的话
if they just knew where to look.
-你以为你是谁 -我就是我
- Who do you think you are, exactly? - I'm me!
我就是我
I'm me.
我只是想变得更像她
I was just trying to be more like her.
你在说什么
W-What are you talking about?
彼得 我来跟你解释下
Peter, let me explain something to you.
工作 工作的事
Work. Work stuff.
工作 工作 工作
Work. Work. Work.
工作的事
Work stuff.
工作 工作 工作
Work. Work. Work.
工作的事
Work stuff.
我辞职
I quit.
我不想再回去感受虚无
I'm not gonna go back to feeling nothing,
同意你说的一切
where you talk and I nod.
我 我不要那样 我辞职
I just -- I'm not. I quit.
-你不能辞职 -你知道吗
- Y-You can't quit. - Well, you know what?
我相信你肯定可以找到
I'm sure you can find somebody
一个能更好满足你需求的人
who will better serve your needs,
但你不能留我在这儿 因为我是成年人
but you can't just keep me here because I'm an adult.
我可以随心所欲
And I can do what I want.
我辞职
And I quit.
不 我说你不能辞职是因为我把你开除了
No, I'm saying you can't quit because I just fired you.
你有在听我说的话吗
Were you listening to anything I just said?
没有
No.
我没在听
I was not.
就在这儿
It's here.
我知道
I know it is.
你有看过相框的背后吗
Did you check behind all the frames?
-我找遍了所有地方 -那你想让我们做什么
- I've checked everywhere. - Well, what do you want us to do?
思考 该死
Think, damn it.
但是别让我分心
But don't distract me.
安静地思考
Think silently.
这有点奇怪
This is odd.
什么
What?
克拉拉不像是个会打毛衣的人
Well, Clara doesn't strike me as a knitter.
而她妈妈根本就没在这儿
And her mother wasn't even here.
-那么 -拜托
- So, what -- - Please!
让我思考
Let me think.
怎么了
What's up?
我吗
Me?
我辞职了
I quit my job.
据说 我是先被开除的
Allegedly, I was fired first,
但是我当时没听到他开除我
but I didn't hear that happen,
所以我还是对自己辞职的决定感到非常自豪
so I'm still really proud of myself for quitting.
各位
Guys.
我告诉过你们我受了启发
I told you I was inspired.
-真为你高兴 -各位
- I mean, good for you. - Guys.
那个线索到底在哪里
Where is that clue?
各位
Guys!
看啊
Voila!
你来拉线
You pull.
我来读
I'll read.
你知道吗
"Did you know
有上百种不同的蓝色
that there are hundreds of shades of blue?"
皇家蓝 海军蓝 绿松石色
Royal blue, cadet blue, turquoise,
墨蓝色 蓝群青
ink blue, ultramarine,
波斯蓝 空军蓝
Persian blue, Air Force blue.
我们拥有你需要的一切资源 克拉拉
We have every resource you could possibly need, Clara.
原材料 制图人员 助手
Raw materials, draftsmen, assistants.
压力大也没有关系
It's okay to be overwhelmed.
每一个加入我团队 愿意改变世界的人
Every world changer who's joined my team
都是一样的反应
has had a similar reaction.
你独自一人在社区做的事情
What you have done in your neighborhood,
是一个奇迹
on your own, is miraculous.
但是现在有这么多资源可供你使用
But with all these resources at your disposal,
想象一下 你能创造怎样的魔法
just imagine what kind of magic you could create
让它在全世界传播
and spread throughout the entire world.
但我不是"独自一人"
But I wasn't "on my own."
你的朋友 当然
Ah, your friends. Of course.
到我的办公室里讨论吧
Let's repair to my office and discuss.
想要喝点什么吗
May I offer you something to drink?
有水吗
Maybe some water?
你穿得还挺光鲜亮丽
You seem fancy,
如果有气泡水的话 我就要了
so I'll take fizzy, if you got it.
克拉拉
Clara.
这个世界可以给予你的东西
The world has so much more to offer
超乎你的想象
than you could ever imagine.
天啊 太好喝了
Holy crap! That's delicious!
马特奥肯定会开心死
Oh, Mateo is gonna freak out.
等你见到我的朋友就知道了
Wait till you meet my friends.
我们会改变世界 你会喜欢他们的
We're gonna change the world. You'll love them.
我肯定会的 都等不及了
I'm sure I will. I can't wait.
有时像我们这样的人 独一无二的人
Sometimes people like us, people who are special,
我们需要做出一些艰难的决定
we have to make some difficult choices
来选择我们接触的人
about the people we surround ourselves with.
你 克拉拉
You, Clara,
你是独一无二的 因为你创造了希望
are unique because you create hope,
那是非常稀少且珍贵的资源
which is a rare and precious resource.
但是你在白白送出
But you're giving away something
我们学院极力销♥售♥的东西
that we here at The Institute work very hard to sell.
我希望为你提供一个地方 让你尽情梦想
I want to give you a place where you can dream,
可以实现自己的无限潜力
where you can realize your vast potential
走出鱼镇
beyond the confines of Fishtown,
去一个可以改变世界的地方
where you can change the world.
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
你是独一无二的
You belong with the special ones.
加入我们
Join us.
进展如何
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表