剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
"别处街机厅
"Elsewhere Arcade.
4街530号♥"
530 4th Street."
"你只有45秒的时间
"You have 45 seconds.
送奶人知道路在哪儿
The milkman knows the way."
送奶人
Milkman.
送奶人
Milkman.
送奶人 送奶人
Milkman! Milkman!
杰森·西格尔 给我们看看你的鸟
Jason Segel, show us your dick!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有零钱吗
Change?
他们拿走了我的钱包
They took my wallet.
我 我很抱歉 我没零钱了
I'm -- I'm sorry. I don't have any.
你肯定还是有些零钱的
Well, you must have some change.
没有零钱的话 我们是什么呢
Without change, what are we?
你想要这个吗
You want that?
我感觉你比我更需要零钱
I think you need change more than I do.
有时候你就得让它燃烧 宝贝
Sometimes you just gotta let it burn, baby.
我好累
I'm out of shape.
我累坏了
I'm out of shape.
"别处的调遣"
"Dispatches from Elsewhere."
好的
Okay.
我应该用什么不同的方法
What do I do different?
我应该改变什么
What do I need to change?
你这个聪明的小贱♥人♥
Oh, you clever son of a bitch.
"有时候你就得让它燃烧"
"Sometimes you just got to let it burn."
通关
你对你的未来有愿景吗
Did you have a view of your future?
你是否让愿景溜走了
Did you let it slip away?
你会呆看着遁入虚无吗
Are you staring into the void?
你害怕吗
Are you afraid?
在任意特定时刻 我们只需要知道的是...
The only thing we need to know at any given time is...
在任意特定时刻 我们只需要知道的是...
The only thing we need to know at any given time is...
在任意特定时刻
The only thing we need to
我们只需要知道的是...
know at any given time is...
这不好玩
This isn't funny.
-我们只需要知道的是... -我不喜欢这样
- The only thing we need to... - I don't like this!
杰森 没事的
Jason. It's okay.
好吧 是吗 你是谁
Okay. Is it? Who are you?
是西蒙妮设计的吗
Did Simone set this up?
不是 西蒙妮什么也没告诉我
No, Simone didn't tell me anything.
我其实不认识她
I don't know her personally.
她之前自己一个人也做过
She just did this herself once --
买♥♥了一张明信片 然后送出去
bought a postcard to give away.
就是这样的
That's how this works.
你通关了 你明白吗
You pass it forward. Do you understand?
你在那上面所说的话 只和我有关
What you were saying on there is about me.
是跟我们所有人有关
Well, it's about all of us.
说实话 那才是意义所在
Honestly, that's the point.
杰森 无论你的痛苦是什么
Jason, your pain, whatever it is,
一点也不独特
is 0% unique
虽然很难让人相信
as hard as that might be to believe.
你很特别
You are special
不是因为你独特才特别
but not because you're unique.
你很特别 是因为你就像其他人一样
You're special because you're exactly like everyone else.
完美
Perfect.
我不明白发生了什么
I don't understand what's happening.
我对生活感到很困惑
I'm really confused about life.
听着 我要问你一个问题
Listen, I'm gonna ask you a question,
我希望你说出脑海中最先浮现的答案
and I want you to say the first thing that comes to your mind.
好的
Okay.
你最擅长什么
What do you do best?
我之前很会制♥作♥东西
I used to make stuff.
很好 很好 很好
Oh. Good. Good, good, good.
现在我要测试你的听力理解能力
Now I'm gonna test your listening comprehension.
好的
Okay.
在任意特定时刻 我们只需要知道的是...
The only thing we need to know at any given time is...
接下去干什么
What to do next.
把所有线索拼起来 杰森
Put those things together, Jason.
你通关了
You pass it forward.
谢谢
Thanks.
4个月后
-你好呀 -你好呀
- Hiya! - Hiya!
你在笑什么
Why are you smiling?
我在笑吗 我不知道
Am I smiling? I don't know.
怎么了 什么意思
Why? What do you mean?
是啊
Yeah.
你通常不会笑得那么爽快
You don't usually smile this freely.
好吧 或许我真的很骄傲
Mm, well, maybe I'm really proud.
你完成了
You finished?
酷炫
Ohh, snap!
这真的很不错 杰森
It -- It's really beautiful, Jason.
我为你骄傲 你找到了真正的自我
I'm proud of you. you really found yourself.
是的 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
不 那是你希望听到我这么说
No, that's what you want me to say.
我知道 因为你直接写出来了
I know because you literally wrote it in there.
我很喜欢
I like it a lot.
我觉得很酷 很有创意
I think it's really cool and inventive.
但有关你的那些部分
But the parts about you are just...
有些缺乏个人责任感
sort of lacking any personal responsibility.
你对其他角色都很苛刻
You're really hard on all the other characters,
却把你自己刻画成一个受害者
and then you paint yourself as, like, a...victim.
我不... 我不这么认为
Okay. I didn't -- I mean, I-I didn't see it that way,
但我觉得很好
but I think it's great --
听听外界的看法总是好的
it's good to have outside eyes on something.
我觉得缺了点什么
I just think it's missing something,
好像还需要一个场景或一句台词
like it needs another scene or a line?
不用很完整很宏大
It doesn't have to be a whole big thing.
很短 直入主题就可以
I mean, it could be, you know, like, short and to the point.
你全篇讲的都是寻找自己
It's just your whole thing is about finding yourself,
意味着你必须对自己负责
so that really means you have to own your shit,
-明白吗 -当然明白 对 对 对
- you know, man? - Totally. Yep, yep, yep, yep.
-你生气了吗 -我生气了吗
- Are you mad? - Am I mad?
没有 恰恰相反
No, I'm the opposite of mad.
我...我不能... 没有 这是个好想法
I'm a -- I'm -- couldn't -- No, um, that's a good note.
-你看着像生气了 -没有
- You seem mad. - No.
我这样像生气吗
This looks mad?
个人责任感
Personal responsibility.
很短 直入主题 这这那那
Short and to the point. Blah, blah, blah.
放了我
Release...me.
你好
Hello?
放了我
Release...me.
放了...
Release --
"我" 我知道 我听见了
"Me." I know. I can hear you.
你为什么一直说
Why do you keep saying that?
对不起 我只是想吸引你的注意
Sorry. I was just trying to get your attention.
我注意你了 你想怎么样
Okay, well, you have it. What do you want?
我想让你成熟点
I want you to grow the fuck up.
嘴巴放干净 你还是个小孩
You watch your mouth. You're just a boy.
放屁
Oh, bullshit!
我不是小孩 我是你
I'm not a boy. I'm you.
这就是问题
That's the problem.
我是你 你可不是什么狗屁小孩
I'm you, and you are not a goddamn boy.
你是个四十岁的成年人
You're a 40-year-old adult,
这种男孩长不大 还扮受害者的游戏该结束了
and this man-child victim shit has got to end!
-你能不能... -不能
- Can you just -- - No!
放了我吧 看在上帝的份上
Release me, man, for the love of God!
没人逼你喝巧克力牛奶
No one force-fed you chocolate milk.
没人逼你做任何你不同意的事
No one made you do anything you didn't agree to do.
你喝醉了 发财了 却不再做你自己了
You got drunk, you got rich, and you stopped being...you.
你这奇怪的家伙
You're a weird dude.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表