剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
I like it.
我一身干爽 闻起来像个正常的中年男人
I'm dry, and I just smell like a middle-aged man.
其实就是说 我们决定之后
Now, that's just to say we make a decision,
如果有必要的话 做一个新的决定就好了
and then if we need to, we make a new decision.
你已经做了一个非常重大的决定
You've made a really, really big and important one.
不需要把其他的决定看得那么重
The other decisions don't need to feel so big.
找到让你快乐的东西
Find something that makes you feel good.
尽管去尝试 犯错也没关系
Try it out. You're allowed to be wrong.
犯错也没关系
I'm allowed to be wrong.
对
Yeah.
你是说我要去运用我的神圣诺彻兰斯吗
So, you're saying I need to harness my divine nonchalance?
我不知道那具体是什么
I'm not exactly sure what that is,
但"神圣诺彻兰斯"是我现在最爱的名词了
but "Divine nonchalance" is my new favorite term.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你对那些涂鸦
And if you have any, um --
有任何想法的话
any thoughts on those murals,
请告知我
please just let me know.
当然
Sure.
我需要找到我的"别处"
I need to find my Elsewhere.
做些什么
Do something.
证明些什么
Prove something.
去想象 去梦想
Imagine. Dream.
你只是我大脑里的低语而已
You're just in my head.
我现在很累
I'm very tired.
我都开始大声自言自语了 好吧
I'm talking out loud to myself now. Okay.
硝石嘲笑哨
Saltpeter Mockingwhistle.
虽然一点也不像我的名字 但请问什么事
That's not anything close to my name, but, yes?
你到底帮不帮我
Are you gonna help me or not?
找到你的诺彻兰斯 伙计
Find your nonchalance, bud.
没人会帮你找的
No one's gonna find it for you.
彼得的歌♥单
你的播放列表是空的
找到我的诺彻兰斯
Find my nonchalance.
美好的一天
祝您有愉快的一天
彼得的歌♥单
彼得
Peter!
转过头 我在这儿
Stretch, over here.
如果有人能体会你此时此刻的感受
Wouldn't it be nice
是不是很美妙
if other people could feel how you feel right now?
是的
Yes, it would.
那么
Sooooo...?
不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不行
No. No. No.
不行 不行 不行 不行 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行
No, no, no.
我知道你想我让做什么
I know what you're asking me to do.
我做 我做不到
I can't -- I can't do that.
别人和我说我做不到
People told me I couldn't do things.
但我跟他们说 一边去
But I told them to shove it.
试试吧 朋友
Come on, man.
享受一下生活
Live a little.
好吧
Fine.
<脚本>播放列表覆盖所有用户
我真的不应该这么做
I really shouldn't do this.
确实
Totally.
二四六八 做得好
2, 4, 6, 8! There you go!
很棒 姑娘们
Good job, ladies.
我觉得他并不想让这件事结束
He doesn't want it done, I think.
是的 他
Yeah, he's...
她觉得自己可以改变世界
Well,she -- she thinks she can change the world,
她也启发了整个街区
and she's inspired her whole neighborhood.
这很棒
It's wonderful.
有点像"一切皆有可能"的瞬间
A kind of "Anything is possible" Moment.
而且有个她喜欢的男孩
And there's a boy she likes.
我们都心知肚明会有什么结局
We both know how that can turn out.
但是有些事一直在我脑海中徘徊
But something has been going round and round in my mind.
我想跟你商量一下
I wanted to mull it over with you.
彼得 西蒙妮和弗雷德温
Peter and Simone and Fredwynn --
他们痴迷于克拉拉
They're so caught up in Clara
痴迷于她的愿景
and the intrigue and her vision.
但我感觉我们忽略了一些事
But I feel we're missing something.
一些悲伤的事
Something sad.
克拉拉不只是充满希望和古灵精怪
Clara isn't just hope and whimsy.
在我看来 她有些绝望
She also seems desperate to me,
我为她感到担心
and I'm afraid for her.
好了 不用说出口 不用说
Okay, don't say it. Don't say it.
我能从你的神情判断出来
I can tell by the look on your face.
是我想多了
I'm overthinking.
那些孩子认真投入
And the kids have infected me
还有他们对于真♥相♥的渴望 感染了我
with their intensity and their need to know.
我们晚点会回到那间房♥子里碰头
So, we're meeting back at the house later today.
或许还有其他的房♥间
There's probably more rooms.
我们会发现故事的后续 说不定还有线索
We can find the rest of the story and maybe a clue.
弗雷德温一直需要他的线索
Fredwynn always needs his clue.
珍妮丝
Janice.
我能和您聊一会儿吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
如果您不介意的话
If you don't mind?
不介意
Yes.
当然不介意
Yes, of course.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你来早了
You're early.
是的
Yeah.
我想让你知道
Okay, so, I just wanted you to understand
昨晚发生的事让我有些难以接受
that I'm uncomfortable with what happened last night.
梅雷迪斯 我很抱歉
Oh, Meredith, I'm so sorry.
我知道我说过午夜前回来
I know I said I'd be home before midnight.
你帮了我很大的忙
You have been so helpful
而且也愿意延长工作时间
and flexible with your hours.
我只是沉迷在冒险之中
I just got caught up in the adventure.
不会再发生这种事了
It won't happen again.
不行 这
No, it's...
我觉得你发给我的信息
I thought the text that you sent
有点 粗鲁
was a bit, um... rude.
什么信息
What text?
看
See?
"你好啊 我正在享乐
"Hey, hey, I'm having fun.
别来打扰我 告密者会有报应
Leave me alone. Snitches get stitches.
我得留在这儿
Need to stay here.
冰桶挑战标签
#IceBucketChallenge.
黑人圣诞老人"
Black Santa."
我没有发过这个
I didn't send this.
我甚至不知道是什么意思
I don't even know what it means.
这是从你的手♥机♥上发过来的
Well, it's -- it's from your phone.
那不可能
Well, that's impossible.
别处社
"The Elsewhere Society.
在黑暗中运作
Working in shadows.
经常出错 但从未有怀疑
Often wrong, but never in doubt.
我们是别处社秘密的监管人
We were the custodians of its secret.
-我们是一个团队 -我们是一个团队
- We were a team. - We were a team.
美国邮政
我们就是未来
We were the future.
我们坚持地要把"概念"变为现实
We were determined to make The Idea a reality.
快住手
Hey! Hey, stop!
我们当时很穷 所以我们不得不那么做
And we were poor, so we did what we had to.
毕竟是为了更崇高的事业
After all, it was for the greater good.
等等
Wait!
别又来啊 等等
Oh, not again. Wait!
我不知道你是谁 但我会查清楚的
I-I don't know who you are, but I'll find out!
我们是全新的文明
We were a new civilization,
从过去的灰烬中冉冉升起
rising from the ashes of the last.
神圣诺彻兰斯是我们的能量
Divine Nonchalance was our fuel,
别处社是我们的目的地
and Elsewhere was our destination.
废弃的雪茄店成了我们的根据地
The abandoned cigar shop became our batcave.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表