剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
我感觉就像某种美丽在我们的生活中消失了一样
I feel like there's beauty withdrawal or something.
确实如此
That's exactly what it is.
但你要知道 我们有真实的生活
But you know, we have real life.
对
Yeah.
所以我想了解你
So I want to get to know you.
真实的彼得 是什么样子的
Real-life Peter -- What is he all about?
没问题
Totally.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
目前我所知道的只有
Well, all I know about you
你曾经从事于音乐数据领域
is that you used to work in music data
以及你跟一个表情搞怪的人
and that you live in the same building
住在一栋公♥寓♥里
as a guy with a mischievous grin.
那么就聊聊
So, let's go with...
什么都可以
anything.
-大事小事都行 -好
- Big or small. - Right.
想到什么说什么就行
You know, just say the first thing that pops into your head.
只是一时不知道该说哪个
I mean, it's -- it's just a lot of choices.
好
Yeah.
-别想太多 就说... -我会流鼻血
- I mean, don't think. Just, like, say the - I get -- I get nosebleeds.
我会流鼻血
I get nosebleeds.
很好 听起来很有趣
Okay. Yeah, no. That's interesting.
-真的 -那就好
- It is. - Oh, good.
-不错 -我现在不经常会了
- Yeah. - I don't get them so much anymore.
但小时候经常流鼻血
I got them a lot when I was young.
简直是喷涌而出
Gushers.
我小时候 我妈带我去做核磁共振成像检查
When I was young, um, my mom took me to get an MRI
想搞清楚其中的原因 结果发现
to get to the bottom of what was happening, and it turns out
在我的后脑勺有一个肿块
I have something called a brain-nub in the back,
你现在看不到了 但它就在那儿
but you can't see it anymore but it's there.
没有别的影响
It doesn't do anything.
只是会导致我流鼻血
It just causes my nose to bleed.
没能给我任何超常的思考能力
It doesn't give me any extra processing power
或者其他什么的
or anything like that.
所以
So...
没错
Yeah.
那之后呢
And, so, what happened?
突然有一天鼻血就止住了吗
One day, the nose-- nosebleeds just s-stopped?
我希望如此 确实有所缓解
I wish. They slowed down a lot.
我猜是我的
I assume that my --
颅骨生长到能容纳那个肿块了
like, the skull grew to accommodate the nub.
-有可能 -所以它对大脑的压力就没那么大了
- Probably. - So it took some pressure off of it.
对
Yeah.
如果压力大或者伤心的话 我还是会流鼻血
I get them sometimes if I'm feeling really stressed or sad.
西蒙妮 我想插一句
Simone, I just want to interject
我已经很久很久
I haven't had to talk about myself
没有谈论过自己了
in a really, really, really long time.
我发现我不知道该说什么
And, uh, I'm finding that I don't know what to say.
这里的每个人都很有魅力
Everyone around here is so charming,
我真希望我也那么有魅力
and I wish that I was charming.
但我不觉得自己有魅力
But I don't -- I don't feel charming.
你想离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
很想
So much.
拜托
Please.
好的 我做到了
Alright, I did it.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yes.
不敢相信我们之前都没这么做过
I can't believe neither of us have ever done this before.
我知道
I know.
来吧
Okay.
味道怎么样
What do you think?
肯定都是一个味道
Pretty sure they both taste the same.
真有意思
That was fun.
没错
Yeah.
但我们其实没必要说那么多话
But we didn't really have to talk much
-毕竟嘴里还吃着东西 -对
- 'cause our mouths were full. - Yeah.
那就从简单的说起吧
So, let's start with something easy.
你最喜欢哪部电影
What's your favorite movie?
这可不简单
That's not easy.
"最喜欢哪部电影" 太多了
"What's your favorite movie?" There's so many.
我不知道 你呢
I don't know. What's yours?
《勇敢鼠妈妈》
"The Secret of NIMH."
是那部关于老鼠的动画吗
The cartoon about the rats?
你这么说的话就有点尴尬了
Well, when you say it like that, it's sort of embarrassing.
不会 这没什么好尴尬的
No, it's not. There's nothing to be embarrassed about.
那是一部好电影 我都想不出更好的了
That -- That's awesome. I can't top that.
你不需要想出更好的 彼得
You don't have to top it, Peter.
蛋糕还是派
Cake or pie?
我都喜欢
I like both of those things.
战斗还是逃跑
Fight or flight?
僵着
Freeze.
我在《法律与秩序》上看到还有第三个选择 僵着
I learned on "SVU" That there's a third one -- freeze.
你呢
W-What about you?
先战斗 再逃跑
First fight, then flight.
看不出来啊
I didn't see that coming.
你好
Hi.
怎么了
What's -- What's up?
彼得
Peter.
在你开口之前 我能说点事吗
Before you say anything, can I say something?
-拜托 -当然可以
- Please? - Sure.
我知道这次约会我表现得不好
I know I'm not doing very good on this date.
但是我 我会尽我最大努力
But I'm -- I'm gonna try really hard.
我 我会表现得更好的
I'm -- I'm getting better.
是吗
Are you, though?
还不是 但我会尽力
Not yet, but I'm...gonna.
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
现在不行 先别说
Not yet. Don't do this yet.
不是 我
No, I...
是这样
Look, um...
我觉得你是一个特别好的人
I think you're an incredibly kind person.
但我担心我们不是
But I just worry that we're not --
不对 等等
No, you know? Um...
我还是实话实说吧
I'm gonna be honest.
我觉得你还没准备好
I don't think you're ready for this.
你想过吗
Like, I mean, have you ever thought about
如果我们真的在一起约会
how complicated it would be if we were...
情况会有多复杂吗
you know, dating?
我想过会很开心
I've thought about being happy.
特别开心
A lot.
你说的话真的很贴心
That's a really sweet thing to say,
但我觉得你现在只是
but I-I just think that you're only
刚刚开始了解你自己
just now getting to know yourself,
这真的很不错
and that's -- like, that's wonderful.
但是
But, um, you're --
你早在二十年前就该这么做了
you're like 20 years behind.
我不明白现在是怎么回事
I don't understand what's happening right now.
你没注意到那几个站在后面的人吗
Didn't you notice those guys back there?
没有
No.
当然了
Exactly.
他们在看我们 他们在
Well, they were looking at us, and they were --
他们看着你 或许是因为你很美
They were probably looking at you because you're pretty.
不是的 彼得
No, Peter.
他们盯着我看 不是因为我很美
They were not looking at me because I am pretty.
他们盯着我们看 是因为他们在想
They were looking at us, and they were thinking,
"那个男的和一个变性女在一起干什么"
"What is that guy doing with that trans woman?"
他们想的是 如果这里
And they thought that if there was,
我也不知道 如果这里人再少一点
I don't know, maybe less people around or something,
他们就会冲过来揍我们 或者更糟
that they would come and beat us up, or worse,
因为这就是我的生活
because that is my reality.
我只是 我
I just -- I'm --
只是在刚刚那一刻 我内心才变得足够强大
I'm only now getting strong enough
才敢把这种事告诉别人
to share that with someone.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表