剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
我们的约会完全是灾难
Our date was a total disaster.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我跟他说我们不该再见面了
I told him we shouldn't see each other.
西蒙妮 你们两个在一起挺好
Simone, you two seem so good together.
是 游戏中我们相处得很好 但是...
Yeah, in the game we were great, but...
现实中 我们...
in real life, we are -- --
我们没那么般配
we are not so good.
我觉得我以前只看到了
I don't know. I think I was seeing him for
他在我想象中的样子 并非他的真实模样
what I thought he could be and not who he really was.
我只是...
I just...
我觉得他没有准备好...
I don't think he's ready for -- you know.
他躲避世界的时间太久了
I mean, he's been hiding from the world for so long,
他已经忘了外面世界的样子
he, like, forgot what it's like out here.
没错 是的
Yeah, yeah.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yep.
-什么 -我...
- What? - I...
你想说什么
What are you not saying?
西蒙妮 那...那是彼得
Simone, th-- that's Peter.
那就是他 那是彼得
There he is, that's Peter.
那是彼得的生活 那你呢
That's Peter's thing, but what about you?
你放弃了读硕士 也辞职了
You quit your master's program and your job.
事实上 是他们炒了我
Well, they fired me.
因为你不去上班了
You stopped showing up.
而且很容易就能看出 你唯一的朋友
And it is hard not to notice that your only friend
你最好的闺蜜 似乎是一个很矮的
and closest confidant seems to be a very short older woman
你几个星期前才遇到的老妇
who you met only a few weeks ago.
可能我就是喜欢改变吧
Well, maybe I just like change.
改变是好事 不是吗
Change is a good thing, right?
-改变是好事 -没错
- Change is a good thing. - Yes.
改变很好 非常好 但是西蒙妮 实话说
Change is very, very good, but Simone, honestly,
这是改变
is this about change
还是逃离
or is this about running?
逃离 逃离 逃离
Running and running and running
持续不断的逃离
and running and running and running?
某一刻 你得停下 然后说
I mean, at one point, you've got to stop and say,
"好了 就这样了
"Alright, this is it.
这就是我 接受或离开"
This is who I am, take it or leave it."
要无畏 要勇敢 要做你自己
Be courageous, be brave, be you.
我们拿一个环 把它拿到身前
We'll take one ring, hold it in front,
把另一个环高举在空中然后数三声
hold the other ring high in the air and go one, two, three!
它们就像这样套到一起了
And they glide together just like that.
让我们试试
Alright, let's try it.
开始了 一 二 然后...
Here we go. That's one, that's two, and...
三
three!
学习魔术
变变变
魔术学校
我们的文化中有一个恶习
We've made a terrible habit culturally
总用"只是"来形容"巧合"
of putting the words "Just a" in front of "Coincidence."
是因为我们害怕蛛网 还是蜘蛛呢
Is it because we're afraid of the web or the spider?
你这是想去哪儿
And just where in the hell do you think you're going?
我其实走错了
Um, I am actually in the wrong place.
我要去...
I'm going to the, uh...
你到底有没有打扮好准备扭臀
Are you or are you not dressed and ready to shake that ass?
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
你会很享受的
We'll take good care of you.
好了 好了 好了
Alright, alright, alright!
小猫咪们准备好运动了吗
You kitty cats ready to work?
这才是我希望看到的
That's what I like.
左跳 右跳 再跳
And bounce, and bounce, and bounce.
对了 就那样抖肩
Yes, show me that shimmy.
当我们开始行动 向前行进
When we start taking action -- forward action --
蜘蛛会给我们提示 告诉我们在正轨上
the spider gives us signs that we're on the right track,
如果我们足够勇敢 才能看到
if we're brave enough to see them.
西蒙妮
Simone.
彼得
Peter, wow.
是啊 真神奇
Yeah, crazy.
我还以为只有我一个人决定不了吃什么
Man, I thought I didn't know what to get.
不 我在尝试
No, I-I've been trying stuff,
体验新事物
like experiencing new things.
很有趣
It's really fun.
那真好
Good for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
而且你列了一张清单 对吗
And of course you have an actual list, don't you?
没错
I do.
帽子
Hats.
它们出现在喜欢那栏 也出现在不喜欢那栏
Are -- They're on both likes and dislikes.
我很惊讶地意识到我很喜欢帽子
Well, I was surprised to find out how much I like hats,
也意识到了我有多讨厌戴帽子
but also how much I dislike wearing hats.
因为我脑海里一直回响着 "我戴着顶帽子
'Cause the whole time I'm like, "I'm wearing a hat.
我戴着顶帽子"
I'm wearing a hat."
-我明白那种感觉 -没错
- I get that. - Yeah.
还有魔术
Yeah. And magic.
那种小戏法吗
Like, tricks and stuff?
错觉
Illusions.
不 我没开玩笑 我刚下课
No, I'm not joking. I'm just coming from class.
-真的吗 -对 我经常在这里歇会儿
- Really? - Yeah. I-I usually stop here.
这是我回家的路
It's on my walk home.
挺好 我也是
Oh. Cool, uh, mine, too.
我刚从
I'm coming from, like,
一个舞蹈健身课出来
a dance exercise thing.
挺有意思 也挺滑稽的
It's fun and it's funny.
挺有意思
It's fun.
听着就很有意思 你看起来真不错
It sounds really fun, and you look great.
谢了
Thanks.
我不确定你后面几周有什么安排
Hey, I don't know what you're doing in a couple weeks,
不过 我有一场毕业演出
but I'm -- Yeah, I have my graduation showcase.
我邀请了珍妮丝 她会去的
I invited Janice. She's gonna be there.
我请了弗雷德温 他还没回我
I invited Fredwynn. He hasn't RSVP'd yet,
我就是不确定你有没有时间
but I don't know if you're free.
好 有时间我就去
Yeah, I'll see if I am free.
不要有压力
There's no pressure or anything.
这是你的牌吗
Is this your card?
不是
No.
好的
Okay.
她没来
She didn't come.
没事的 对吧
That's fine, right?
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
我们还要演出 对吧
We got a show to put on, right?
谢谢 我们可以的
Thanks. We can do this.
那这张呢
What about this?
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?!
大家给魔术女孩热烈的掌声
Let's have a round of applause for AbracaDebra, everybody!
谢谢你
Thank you.
来看看我们的下一场表演
And now for our next act.
他会用胆量震惊四座
He will amaze you with his daring,
用技巧惊艳全场
astound you with his skills.
掌声欢迎彼得大帝
Put your hands together for Peter the Great!
西蒙妮
Simone!
彼得 太有意思了
Peter, that was so fun.
除了你差点淹死那段
It was -- except for the part where you almost drowned.
那段太吓人了 但是
That was awful, but I-I just -- I'm --
我被震惊到了
I'm full of amazement.
我真的很高兴你来了
I'm really glad that you came.
对我来说意义非常重大
It really is so meaningful to me.
谢谢
Thanks.
我就让你们俩
I'll just leave the two --
不用 珍妮丝 你不用这样的
Oh, no, Janice, you don't have to do that.
看那边
Yeah, oh, look at that.
一桌传♥单♥宣传册
A table of fliers and brochures.
我去那边看看传♥单♥和宣传册
I'm gonna go over here to the fliers and the brochures.
你能来我真的很开心
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表