剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
这样就可以重温过去
You get to relive your past.
这就像我最可怕的噩梦
That's, like, my worst frickin' nightmare.
别怕 我们是别处社
Fear not. This is the Elsewhere Society.
奥克塔维奥万岁
Long live Octavio!
没有输赢
There's no winning, there's no losing.
这场游戏只是一个掩饰
It's a distraction.
极郡学院和别处社
The Jejune Institute, the Elsewhere Society --
他们并不敌对
they're not rivals.
而是一体的
They're the same.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?!
弗雷德温
Ah, Fredwynn.
瞧瞧他的决心 他对于权力的追求
Look at the determination, the drive to power.
肆意妄为的劲头
Self-will run riot.
把弗雷德温想成你们
Let's think of Fredwynn as you.
弗雷德温就是你们 如果你们如此痴迷于某件事
Fredwynn is you if you've ever obsessed over anything so badly
以至于胸口隐隐作痛
that it ached in your chest.
弗雷德温就是你们 如果你们相信
Fredwynn is you if you believed
如果你们能冲过终点线
that if you could just cross the finish line,
解开秘密 得到晋升 买♥♥下房♥子
solve that mystery, get that promotion, buy that house,
那么你们或许会感觉
then perhaps you might just feel...
还不错
okay.
弗雷德温就是你们 如果你们只想着一件事
Fredwynn is you if your drive toward "It"
这件事会变得如此令你着迷
became so all-consuming
以至于会吞噬掉 挡在前面的任何事物
that it devoured everything that stood in its path --
爱情 亲情 友情
relationships, family, friends.
弗雷德温也是你们
Oh, and Fredwynn is also you
如果你们现在被关在我车的后备箱里
if you're currently locked in the trunk of my car.
我们马上就来救你 弗雷德温
We're coming, Fredwynn!
可以请你出来了
Please... do extract yourself.
我们终于见面了
At last we meet.
你可以把手放下
You can put your hands down.
都走到这一步了
Well, here we are.
你是弗雷德温 对吧
It's Fredwynn, am I correct?
你装得好像不知道我名字一样
You act like you don't know my name.
你知道我的名字 你知道我们所有人的名字
You know my name. You know all of our names!
你了解我们的一切
You've harvested everything about us!
我没太听懂你在说什么
I'm not sure I quite understand.
你为他们工作
You work for them.
你不是他们的一员 但你为他们工作
You're not them, but you work for them.
我不是傻子
I'm no fool.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
他是个顽固分子
He's a hardcore.
"顽固分子"
"Hardcore"?
意思是把人生这场游戏
They mean someone who takes the game of life
太当真的人 弗雷德温
a little too seriously, Fredwynn.
这不是场游戏
It's not a game.
不是吗
Isn't it?
如果人生不是游戏 那是什么呢
What is life if not a game?
让我们对彼此更尊重一些
Let's have more respect for each other
而不是甩一些没用的名词
than these petty semantics.
我想听真♥相♥
I want the truth.
卸下你的负担 我的朋友
Unburden yourself, my friend.
或许我的同事们对你的评价没错
Perhaps my associates are right about you.
你知道做"顽固分子"真正的问题在哪吗
Do you know the real problem with being a "Hardcore"?
他们破坏了其他人的人生游戏
They spoil the game of life for everyone else.
还记得你参加介绍会的那天吗
Remember the day of your induction?
还记得你当时多开心吗
Remember how much fun you were having?
不
No.
你的朋友们呢
What about your friends?
你和珍妮丝 还有其他人
You were having a good time with Janice
相处得很愉快 不是吗
and the others, weren't you?
你的朋友们在哪呢 弗雷德温
Where are your friends, Fredwynn?
他们会追上来的 或许不会
They'll catch up. Or they won't.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
这很重要
It does matter.
你迟早会犯错 而我一定会发现
You will make a mistake, and I will find it.
然后我就会查清楚 将一切公之于众
And then I will know, and I will expose everything.
具体是把什么公之于众呢
Expose what, exactly?
弗雷德温 帮助极郡学院找到克拉拉
Fredwynn, help the Jejune Institute find Clara.
这才是眼下真正重要的事
That's what really matters right now.
她并不存在 只是个用于推进情节的角色而已
She's not real. She's a MacGuffin.
如果她真实存在 而你在找她
And if she is real, and you're looking for her,
是因为她知道这一切
it's because she knows.
我说得没错 对吧
I'm right, aren't I?
你花了很大的努力 对吗
You work hard, don't you?
比任何人都努力
Harder than anyone else.
有时候努力过头了
Sometimes too hard.
我能看透你
I see you.
你值得享受特殊待遇
You deserve something special.
-这是个杂物室 -是个特别的杂物室
- This is a closet. - It's a special closet.
你是在说反话吧
I think you're being sarcastic.
弗雷德温 之前有两个信封
There were two envelopes, Fredwynn.
一个蓝色的 还有一个红色的
A blue one and a saffron one.
你本该在两者之间做出选择
You were supposed to make a choice.
但你选了孤身一人
You chose yourself.
日常谜团
第一季 第四集
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing!
你以为把我关进一个杂物室
You think that simply stowing me away in a broom closet
就能熄灭我对真♥相♥的强烈渴望
will quench my unquenchable thirst for truth!
很遗憾 你错了
You're sadly mistaken!
有人吗
Hello?
弗雷德温 不会有奇迹的
No calvary coming, Fredwynn.
这里只有你 仅你一人
It's you and you alone.
一向如此 弗雷德温 一向如此
Like always, Fredwynn. Like always.
所以我名字里有"赢"的意思
That's why there's a "Win" In "Fredwynn."
我逃出来了
I've escaped.
幕后黑手是谁
Who's behind all of this?
如果你告诉我 我会护你安全
If you tell me, I'll see that you're safe.
我不能保证 但我会尽全力
I can't guarantee it per se, but I'll do my best.
伙计 我只是在这工作
Buddy, I just work here.
你替谁工作
Who do you work for?
剧院工会 八号♥分会 其他我什么也不知道
Theater union. Local 8. I don't know shit.
好 告诉我
Right. Okay, tell me this.
如果有问题 你会去问谁
If you had a question, who would you ask?
如果那个人有问题 他们会去问谁
And if that person had a question, who would they ask?
那个人在哪儿
Where's that person?
舞台经理
Stage Manager.
她在二楼的制♥作♥办公室
Production Office. Second floor.
要么她知道 要么答案在台词本上
Either she's gonna know it or it'll be in the prompt book.
"台词本"
"Prompt book"...
快点 快接电♥话♥
Come on, come on.
珍妮丝 不要说话 仔细听我说
Janice, don't talk. Just listen.
我目前安全 但我猜得没错
I'm safe now, but I was right.
这比我们想象得更深
This goes deeper than we ever imagined.
奥克塔维奥 答案在他那儿
Octavio, he has the answers.
他口袋里有一个信封
There's an envelope in his pocket.
我需要你拿到信封 我们才能...
I need you to get that so we --
专心点 弗雷德
Pay attention, Fred.
线索就在你身边
Clues are all around you.
不 不在这儿
No, not here.
必须再深入一点
Must go deeper.
珍妮丝 我正希望是你
Janice, I was hoping it would be you!
女士们先生们 掌声鼓励珍妮丝
Ladies and gentlemen, big hand of applause for Janice.
女士们先生们 请大家欢迎...
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...
我是实习生
Intern.
勇敢的珍妮丝
the intrepid Janice.
好 别说话
Okay. Please be quiet.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表