剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
She scared me right over there.
她现在可能也会吓到我
She still does, I-I guess.
好的那种惊吓 不过
In a good way, but...
我给你一条建议
I'll give you one piece of advice.
如果她喜欢上你 别拿出一支记号♥笔
If she gives you her heart, don't take out a magic marker
写得到处都是
and write all over it.
这建议也太具体了
That's such specific advice.
专心 我们没多少时间了
Focus. We don't have much time.
好的
Okay.
大脚怪是从这边来的
So, Bigfoot came from here.
我们在这块地方跳舞
We danced in this area.
我一生最棒的一晚
Best night of my life.
我相信那次经历肯定很奇妙 专心
I'm sure that was magical. Focus!
知道了
Okay.
那个很酷的电♥话♥不见了
The cool phone is gone.
不见了 他们在这放回了普通的电♥话♥
It's gone! They put this one in instead.
14号♥指挥官 你好
Commander 14, hi.
我只是开个玩笑
I was just -- I was joking.
别玩了 我们有任务在身
Stop playing games. We have a mission.
-好的 -别拖我进度
- Okay. - And don't slow me down.
你有时候真的挺难相处的
You know, you can be really challenging sometimes.
我还真是抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
抱歉 彼得 要是我对你来说不好相处
I'm sorry, Peter, if I'm challenging to you,
但是你在拿着电♥话♥磨蹭时间
but while you're dilly-dallying with this phone
-不好意思 -松开话筒 弗雷德温
- Excuse me. - Let go of the phone, Fredwynn.
我们在盯着你们
We're watching you.
我们无处不在
We're everywhere.
按照指示回到游戏 快点
Return to the game as instructed, now!
有什么不见了
Something's off.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这作品不完整
Well, it's not complete.
我们至今为止见到过的克拉拉的作品
All of the Clara stuff that we've seen so far
都很容易辨认
has been super easy to identify,
比如瀑布 窗户
like the waterfall, the window.
这就像个半成品
This is, like, half of something.
或许另一半不见了
Well, maybe the other half is gone, like it was --
就像被覆盖掉了之类的
it was painted over or something,
我们得仔细看看
and we -- we have to look carefully
是从哪里开始覆盖的
where that paint happened,
然后你可以把表层刮掉 下面的就会是
and you can chip it off, and underneath would be the --
-怎么了 -不 珍妮丝
- What? - No, Janice.
一直以来就是这样
This is all there ever was.
好吧 我明白了
Alright, okay, I see.
我们遗漏了什么
We're missing something.
就是这里 就是这里
Well, it's here, it's here.
贝尔特
Berthe.
亲爱的
Mon chéri.
我解不开这个谜题
I can't crack this.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
当我画自己眺望窗外的时候
When I paint myself looking out the window,
这事我经常做 那时候我在做什么
which I've done many times, what am I doing?
你在
You are...
画画
painting...
从里
outside...
往外
from inside.
你离真♥相♥越来越近了 孩子
You're getting warmer, kid.
我们得上去
We need to go there.
-谁 -您好
- Yeah? - Hello.
我们是别处历史社的
We're with the Elsewhere Historical Society.
别费力气了
Nice try, darling.
根本就没有什么别处历史社
The Elsewhere Historical Society doesn't exist.
我们是新创立的
Well, we're new.
您好 我是珍妮丝·福斯特 创始人兼总裁
Hello. I'm Janice Foster, founder and CEO.
对 我们认为您有可能是一处地标
Yes. And, uh, we think you might be a landmark.
我
Me?
不是 是这所公♥寓♥
Well, no, um, the apartment.
如果我们的记录没错
If our records are accurate,
您可能会得到一大笔补助金
there could be a substantial grant involved.
我们可以进去看一眼吗
Could we just come in, take a quick look around?
给我看看你们的证件
I need to see some ID.
当然没问题
Well, of course you are.
您真是非常谨慎
That's very prudent of you.
您都不知道我们是谁
You never know who we might be.
可能就是街边的路人
Just random people off the street.
危险时期
Dangerous times.
您的名字不会刚好叫克拉拉吧
Your name wouldn't happen to be Clara, would it?
不是
I don't think so.
-好的 -进来吧
- Okay. - Come on in, then.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
等你们走的时候再还你们证件
You'll get these back when you leave.
真好
That's always good to hear.
我的天
Oh, boy.
很有家的感觉
Homey.
真是有品位
Just... very tasteful.
现在都找不到...
You can't find this kind of...
您能告诉我 您在这里住多久了吗
Can you tell me, how -- how long have you actually lived here?
37年了
37 years.
但1993年之前 我一直和我丈夫住在一起
But I was down the hall with my husband until 1993.
他曾是大楼的管♥理♥员♥
He was the building manager.
好的 了解
I see. Okay.
真好
That's, uh, good to know.
这个墙纸
This wallpaper.
你是自己贴上去的...
Did you, uh -- Did you put it up your--
真好看 对吗
It's lovely. Oh, is it lovely.
谢谢
Thanks.
别这样
Don't do that!
那会成为消防隐患
That's a -- That's a -- That's a fire hazard.
我们马上贴回去 你就不用担心...
We'll glue it right back, and then you'll be safe from...
着火了
fire.
好吧
Okay.
一条龙
A dragon.
真漂亮
That's beautiful.
您知道在您之前谁住在这里吗
Do you happen to know who lived here before you?
是个年轻女人吗
Was it a young woman, by any chance?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我丈夫的旧租约我都留着
But I have all my husband's old leases.
我想也是
I'm sure that you do.
我和珍妮丝来过这里
I came here with Janice.
在极郡日那天
On Jejune day.
这个博物馆就是关键
This museum is key.
这个地点之前就一直存在
This is a preexisting location.
所以无论是谁创造了这个游戏
So there's no way -- Whoever made this game,
他们都没办法像摧毁别的地方一样摧毁这里
they can't just destroy it like they did the other places.
我懂 我懂
I understand, I understand.
今天闭馆 但我敢肯定
It's closed today, but there's a clue inside,
-里面有线索 -好 那我们怎么做
- and I'm sure of it. - Okay. What do we do?
计划是什么
What's the plan?
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
他过来了吗
Is he coming?
等会 等会
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
好
Okay. Okay.
就是现在
Now.
走
Go.
弗雷德温 这是非法闯入
Fredwynn, this is breaking and entering.
又没人逼你来
No one is forcing you to be here.
我要进入记忆殿堂
I'm going to enter my memory palace,
看我有没有遗漏什么 再理清整件事的模式
see if I missed something, to understand the pattern.
好吧 那你也应该教教我怎么进入记忆殿堂
Okay. You should teach me to enter mine, as well.
对 晚点吧
Yes, maybe later.
你之前教过了珍妮丝 所以
Well, you taught Janice how to enter hers, so...
她的记忆殿堂里有线索
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表