剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
How'd it go?
他说我可以改变世界
He told me I could change the world.
但是我只能一个人去
But I had to go it alone.
所以 我和他说
So, uh, I told him
滚一边去
to buzz off.
什么 太好了
What? Oh, yes!
-我的天呐 -没人可以那么轻易地
- Oh, my gosh. - Nobody's gonna break up
拆散别处社
the Elsewhere Society that easily!
这可是一场运动 同志们
Come on, this is a movement, people!
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
我们不需要穿得光鲜亮丽
We didn't need no fancy British
喝巧克力牛奶的英国富翁
chocolate-milk-drinking gazillionaire.
我们有"概念"
We had The Idea.
那就是我们需要的一切
And -- And that's all we needed.
学院有别的想法
The Institute had... other ideas.
确实是有趣的想法 但是
Interesting ideas, sure, but...
不 不可能 忘了他们
No. No way! Forget them!
你不能贩卖♥♥希望
You can't sell hope.
希望属于所有人
It belongs to everyone.
当然 我希望自己是独一无二的
Sure, I'd like to be one of the special ones.
能拥有那些新颜料也不错
And, yeah, it would be nice to have all that new paint.
但是
But, I mean,
我做了正确的决定
I made the right choice.
我想是吧
I think.
不
No!
我奔跑 我求救
I ran. I called out.
我试图逃脱
I tried to escape.
克拉拉
Clara!
快握住我的手 你可以的 快点
Come on, come on, grab my hand! You can do it! Come on!
然后...
And then...
我就消失了
I disappeared.
"被黑暗吞噬"
"Swallowed up by the dark."
该死
Damn.
他们就在街上把她抓走了
They just snatched her off the street.
这个故事一开始...
It was such a nice story...
还挺不错
for a while.
然后画风就变了
Then shit got real.
一切就发生在她的面前
It was all right in front of her.
然后他们就夺走了一切
And then they took it.
弱肉强食
Strong devours the weak.
她应该跑得再快点
She should have run faster.
你没有给我信息
You didn't give me the message!
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry?
昨天晚上 我们的护士梅瑞狄斯
Last night, our nurse Meredith --
你没有给我信息
You didn't give me the message.
-你背叛了我 -护士
- You betrayed me. - Nurse?
我一直守着你的电♥话♥
I secured your phone, yes.
我得回家
I needed to go home.
我的丈夫昨晚很痛苦
My husband was having a bad night.
我应该陪着他的
I should have been with him.
他差点就死了 弗雷德温
He could have died, Fredwynn!
我知道你很不爽
I can see that you're upset.
我不知道该怎么回答你
And I'm not sure how to respond to that,
但是我清楚你的情况
but I'm aware of your condition.
这轮不到你来决定
It was not your place.
你看上去明明很开心
You looked like you were having fun.
你怎么知道我开不开心
How would you know if I was having fun?
你根本不懂我的感受
You don't know what I'm feeling.
当时不懂 现在也不懂
Not then, not now.
你连你自己的感受都不明白
Hell, you don't even know what you're feeling.
也许你的生命里没有比游戏
Look, maybe you don't have anything more important in your life
更重要的东西 但我有
than the game, but I do!
再见 彼得 西蒙妮
Goodbye, Peter, Simone.
再见 珍妮丝
Bye, Janice.
好吧
Well...
我觉得珍妮丝把这游戏
I think Janice is taking this game
太当回事了
a little bit too seriously.
我要出去透透气
I think I'm gonna get some air.
真是太可怕了
That was a lot.
这游戏真的很奇怪
This game is pretty odd, huh?
绝对影响到了我们
It's certainly having an effect on people.
你辞了工作
You quit your job?
是的
I did. Yeah.
是的
I did.
我...为你自豪
I'm...proud of you.
你在那里很痛苦
You were miserable there.
那接下来怎么办
So, what's next?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想...我会想办法的
I guess I'll -- I'll figure something out.
不管怎么说
Well, for what it's worth,
我今天和我的教授说
I told my professor today
我可能不会再回到学校了
that I'm probably not coming back to school.
看来我们都得好好想想了
I guess we both have some stuff to figure out.
没错
Yeah.
很高兴能认识你
I'm glad we met.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
我 我得回家了
I, uh -- I got to get back home.
你要不要和我拼车
Hey, uh, do you want to share a cab?
嗯
Yeah.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我的教授给我回复了
Oh, my professor got back to me.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
西蒙妮
Simone?
你说得没错
You were right.
彼得 我...
Peter, I --
我觉得你说得没错
I think you were right.
这是什么
What's that?
"你所描述的一切都不是现在的事
"Nothing like you described happening now.
这是查到的20年前的事"
Dug this up from 20 years ago."
这是真的
It's real.
这故事是真的
The story's real.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表