剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
我们两兄弟都叫查克
My brother and I are both called Chuck,
所以我们的艺名就是复数形式的"查克斯"
so professionally, we go by the plural "Chucks."
那么 你只是一个演员
So, are -- are you just an actor,
-还是你也参与到了... -只是一个演员
- or are you involved in -- - Just an actor?!
差远了
Hardly!
-我擅长很多事情 方方面面 -不 我是说在游戏中
- I'm into a lot of areas, a lot of zones. - No, I mean in the game.
你有参与到设计和概念层面吗
Were you part of the design and the concept?
因为我有一些问题
Because I have some questions.
第一 我们是唯一
One, were we the only team
发现谋杀迹象的队伍吗
to discover the murder track?
如果不是 那到底有多少支队伍
And if not, exactly how many other teams
能到达游戏的这一阶段
were able to reach that level of game play?
第二 我们的数据为什么被挖掘出来
And two, for what purposes was our data mined,
随之而来的问题是
and as a follow-up question,
我的律师应该向谁提出
to whom should my attorney address all lawsuits
对于上述行为的诉讼和禁令
and injunctions regarding said collected data?
-第三 -等等 伙计
- And three -- - Whoa, whoa, partner. Whoa.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you okay? - Yes.
虽然很少见 但我的确错了
I was wrong, which very rarely happens,
所以唯一能继续前进的方法是
so when it does, the only way that I'm able to move on
我必须找出我错在哪一步
is I have to know exactly what I got wrong,
以及时间和原因
when, and why.
你该跟建筑师聊聊
Sounds like you should talk to The Architect.
-这都是他们策划的 -好
- They came up with this whole deal, man. - Yes.
建筑师是谁 我在哪里能找到他们
Who is this Architect, and where do I find them?
我不知道 也不认识了解内情的人
Don't know. Don't know anybody who does.
如果我知道他们是谁 我就会说
If I knew who they were, I would have said
你该跟潘 史蒂夫或者什么人聊聊
you should just talk to Pam or Steve or whoever.
现在轮到我提问了
Now, let me ask you a question.
你知道哪儿能搞到一氧化二氮吗
You know where I can get some nitrous?
苏格兰威士忌
Scotch.
大脚怪明白
Look, Elegant 'Squatch gets
他是你的队友 但是...
that he was on your team and all, but, um...
我是认真的 我认为他的做法很有勇气
I am serious. I think what Peter did was, like, really brave.
他直接冲上去搞砸了克拉拉的独唱
Dude straight-up ruined the big Clara number
然后都快哭出来了
and then basically started crying.
承认吧 那个人真差劲
Admit it, that guy sucks.
好吧 我觉得他刚好相反
Okay, for your information, he opposite of sucks.
他真不行
He blows.
确实 他出丑的时候我在场
Okay, well, I walked right into that one.
但彼得不是
But, no, Peter --
彼得很棒
Peter's awesome.
他很幽默 很体贴也很友善
He's funny... and thoughtful and kind,
而且别人讲话的时候他会认真聆听
and he really listens to people when they talk,
一开始的时候 说实话 会让人紧张
which, if I'm honest, is a little unnerving at first,
但后来真的感觉很好
but then it's just nice.
这会让你意识到只有为数不多的人
And it makes you realize how few people
才可以做到那样
actually do that, you know?
而且他很温柔
And he's gentle.
比如当他靠在某个东西上
Like, when he leans on something,
他会很小心翼翼
he does it all careful-like,
就好像他想确保不会打破那个东西
like he wants to be sure he's not gonna break it.
天呐
Geez.
你为什么不马上嫁给他
Why don't you just go marry the guy already?
什么
What?!
不是这样的
No, it's not like that.
-我觉得是 -你就承认吧
- I mean -- - come on.
-不不不 这只是 -你明显喜欢上他了
- No, no, no, no, it's -- - You're obviously into him.
显然 我们俩是没可能了
Clearly, this isn't gonna happen.
如果你也这么想
So, if it's all the same to you,
大脚怪准备撤了
Elegant 'Squatch is gonna circulate.
等等
Um, wait.
等一下 等一下
Um, excuse me. Excuse me.
首先 我们俩之间没有什么火花
Hi. First of all, this not happening
跟彼得无关
has nothing to do with Peter.
我感觉可能有那么一瞬间 大概
I mean, look, was there, like, a split second where maybe, possibly,
我跟彼得之间真的会发生点什么
something could have happened between Peter and I?
是的 好吧 只是可能
Yeah. Okay, fine. Maybe.
但是这都不重要
But it doesn't matter because
因为我跟他说过我只想做朋友
I told him that I just wanted to be friends.
而且彼得非常一板一眼
And Peter is very literal.
再说 他或许只是
Besides, he probably just got, like...
沉浸于那个瞬间罢了
caught up in the moment or something.
这种瞬间是免不了的
You know, that happens. Moments happen.
那并不代表什么
It doesn't mean they, like, mean something.
我想说的就是 这很复杂
I guess what I'm trying to say is it's complicated.
你中意他
You dig him.
他中意你
He digs you.
对大脚怪来说一点也不复杂
Seems pretty simple to Elegant 'Squatch.
弗雷德温 弗雷德温 弗雷德温
Fredwynn! Fredwynn! Oh, Fredwynn!
你好啊 你对"建筑师"有什么印象吗
Hey, does "The Architect" mean anything to you?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
等等 等等 你要去哪
Wait, wait, wait. W-Where are you going?
我要去找游戏的创始人 那个躲在幕布后的巫师
The creator of the game, the wizard behind the curtain,
我要跟他谈谈 因为我必须了解这个游戏
I need to speak to them because I have to understand.
我知道他们就在这里 他们就在这里
And they're here. I know they're here.
他们肯定在这
They have to be.
知道吗 你只需要问一个简单的问题
Did you know that you can predict 99%
就可以预测99%的人类行为
of all human behavior if you ask one single question?
什么问题
What's that?
"一个连环杀手会怎么做"
"What would a serial killer do?"
这种情况下 他们会潜伏在暗处
And in this case, they would lurk.
-他们会在暗地里观察 欣赏他们的作品 -懂了
- They would lurk around to admire their handiwork. - I see.
-所以他们就在这里 -懂了
- So, they are here. - I see.
弗雷德温 别 听着
Fredwynn, no, uh, uh, look, I'm...
我知道我们之前有很多分歧
I know we've had our differences in -- in the past.
但是我们现在或许可以一起找到那个建筑师
But maybe we could go together to find this Architect person.
如果我们分散开 就可以覆盖更大的范围
Well, if we split up, we may cover more ground.
不如我们过一个小时 再汇合
So why don't we just reconvene in -- in an hour?
好
Yeah.
好吧
Great.
好吧
Great.
咋样 小彼 有空聊聊吗
'S up, Pet? You got a hot sec to chat?
彼得帅哥 你还记得上次你说你看见了我
Yo, Petri Dish, remember when you said that you saw me
还听到了音乐 而我却说我无法承受吗
and you heard music and I said that I couldn't handle that?
好吧 太疯狂了
Well, psych!
好的
Okay.
我可以做到的
I can do this.
没事的 我可以做到
It's okay. I can do this.
什么
What?
我是一个打破界限的女人
I am a boundary-busting woman
试图自己闯出一片天
making her way in the world.
你当然是
I'm sure you are.
好了 机不可失时不再来
OK. It's now or never.
彼得
Petes.
你有空
Do you have a second to, um...
跳舞吗
dance?
好啊 好的
Okay. Okay.
跳起来吧
Come on!
来吧 我知道你会舞步 秀出来
Come on! I know you got moves. Let's see 'em.
我只会一种舞步
I have one move.
这就是我的舞步
This is -- This is my move.
一杯没有橡木味的霞多丽葡萄酒
Chardonnay but nothing oaky.
你到底是怎么到这里来的
How exactly did you come to be here?
我妈妈当我的业务经理有点力不从心
My mom is out of her depth as my business manager,
我们还面临着流动性问题
and we're having liquidity problems.
再说 他们答应让我参加两场独唱演出
Plus, they guaranteed me two solo numbers.
我不是这个意思 是谁雇了你
That isn't what I meant. Who hired you?
我不知道 你得去问吉尔
I don't know. You'd have to ask Jill.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表