剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
有请创始人 奥克塔维奥·科曼先生
our founder, Octavio Coleman, Esq.
你们好 朋友们 欢迎大家
Hello, my friends. And welcome.
你们过得如何
How are you all doing?
-很好 -很好
- Great! - Great!
欢迎来到股东会议
Welcome to the Shareholders Meeting.
我们本来为你们准备了一个很大的开场
Now, we had a big opening planned for you.
烟花 跳舞的骆驼
You know, pyrotechnics and dancing camels.
后来我就想 "算了
Then I thought, "Instead,
我还是还给你们20分钟的人生好了"
I'm gonna give you back 20 minutes of your life."
我认真的
Yeah, truly.
能稍微调整一下灯光吗
Um, can we do something about the lights?
我想看清你们的脸
I want to be able to see your faces.
很好 珍妮 谢谢你
Oh, great, Jenny. Thank you very much.
我们最大的恐惧是什么
Now, what is our greatest fear?
说真的
Truly.
在我们的内心深处
Deep down in our core.
我告诉你们我最怕什么
I'll tell you what it is for me.
我怕忘记自己是谁
To forget who I am.
我最黑暗的恐惧就是发现自己盯着镜子
My darkest fear is to find myself gazing in a mirror
却不认识那个同样盯着我的男人
and not recognizing the man looking back at me,
认识到那双眼之后的人
to know that the person behind those eyes is no longer
已经不再是我认识的"我"
the "Me" that I once knew.
科学决定了我们只能记住一件事一次
Science has determined that we only remember an event once.
你们知道吗
Did you know that?
下一次再回想那件事 我们其实
Now, the next time we recall that event, we are, in fact,
是在回想起这次事件的记忆
recalling the memory of that event.
再过一段时间
And the time after that,
我们想起的是回想事件的时候的记忆
we are remembering the memory of the memory,
并以此循环往复 直到生命尽头
and on and on and on until -- until the end of our lives,
如同某种变♥态♥的电♥话♥游戏
like some sick game of telephone,
以至于生命中那些最重要的回忆
so that the most important memories of our lives
仅仅变成了阴影
become mere shadows,
被时间这面弯曲的棱镜稀释和扭转
watered down and distorted by the warped lens of time,
直到我们发现自己孓然一身 思索着
until we find ourselves standing, alone, wondering...
"我去过何处"
"Where did I go?"
"我成为了谁"
"What have I become?"
"我是谁
"Who am I ?!"
"我是谁"
"Who am I ?!"
"我是谁 我究竟是谁"
"Who am I ?! Who am I ?!"
我还能回忆起来吗
Can I even remember anymore?
事实上
Well...
不再如此了 朋友们
no more, my friends.
不再如此了
No more.
克拉拉找到了解决办法
Clara has an answer.
多亏了这位年轻杰出女性的出众才智
Thanks to the extraordinary mind of this amazing young woman,
我们再也不会忘了自己是谁
we will never forget who we are ever again.
现在我需要一名志愿者来演示
Now, I need a volunteer for the demonstration.
好多人举起了手
Oh, great show of hands!
我要选谁呢
Who am I gonna choose?
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see, let me see, let me see.
-那么 -选我吧
- And... ? - Pick me.
珍妮丝 我就盼着你举手呢
Janice, I was hoping it would be you!
女士们先生们 热烈鼓掌
Ladies and gentlemen, a big round of applause!
加油 珍妮丝
Go, Janice!
极郡学院
股东大会
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
掌声有请勇敢的珍妮丝
please welcome the intrepid Janice!
你们好
Hello.
你觉得她不会有事吧
Do -- Do you think she'll be okay?
不知道
No idea.
我的天
Oh, my God.
父母肯定就是这种感觉
This must be what, like, parents feel like all the time,
因为我一直在想 别给我丢脸
'cause all I'm thinking is, "Don't embarrass me.
别给我丢脸 拜托了
Don't embarrass me, please."
我就直截了当地问你了 珍妮丝
I'm gonna ask you straightaway, Janice.
告诉我 是什么促使你扯下海报上的标签
Tell me, what was it that made you pull the tab on that flier
让你此时此刻来到这里
which has led you to this moment now?
你在寻找什么
What were you in search of?
我 我也不知道
Well, I... I don't know.
我可能是在探索新事物
I guess I've been trying to explore new things,
然后我 我看到一张无重力舞蹈沙龙的海报
and I-I saw the flier about a Gravity-Free Dance Salon.
我不 我不知道那是什么
I d-- I didn't know what it was.
于是我觉得可以试一试
So I thought I'd try it.
我为海报上的花里胡哨道歉
I apologize for the subterfuge.
或许在今天 我最终可以
Perhaps today I may be able to lift your feet
将你的脚抬离地面
off the ground, after all.
那我希望你先请我喝一杯
Well, I hope you buy me a drink first.
概念
珍妮丝 你经历过虚拟现实吗
Janice, have you ever experienced virtual reality?
虚拟
Virtual --
列弗和我 列弗是我丈夫
Well, Lev and I -- That's my husband --
八十年代的时候 在他的庆功宴上
we accidentally took Quaaludes once
我们误吞了安♥眠♥酮♥
in the '80s one of his work parties.
那次经历很有意思
That was interesting.
-那确实是一次愉快的意外 -算是吧
- Well, that was a happy accident. - Well...
但我即将为你展示的是
But what I am about to show you,
由我们的代理人和股东赞助
and by proxy, our shareholders,
就是在克拉拉消失前
is an iteration of an invention by Clara,
她发明的全新装置 她称之为"概念"
shortly before she disappeared, which she called "The Idea"
她相信这个装置可以改变世界
and believed would change the world.
我很骄傲极郡学院作为
And I'm very proud that the Jejune Institute
这款精准的初代装置的主要赞助商
is the chief funder of this precise prototype,
我们希望在可以预见的将来
which we hope to bring to the market
能够投放市场
in the foreseeable future.
现在 与其听我介绍
Now, instead of me telling you about it,
不如让行动胜于雄辩
let actions speak louder than words.
好的
Oh! Okay!
好 稍等一下
Alright, well, just wait a second.
-天哪 -放轻松就好
- Oh, dear. - Now, just stay calm.
好的
Okay.
如果你有任何不适
And if you feel bad...
举手示意即可
just raise your hand.
珍妮丝 我不禁注意到
Now, Janice, I can't help noticing
你在网上发布了许多照片和内容
that your online presence is filled with photos and events,
好像都只跟特殊的某一天有关
and none has more content than one particular day.
你愿意和观众们分享
Would you please share with the audience
具体是哪一天吗
what that day is, please?
我在网上 你指的是我的
My online pr-- You mean my --
我儿子帮我创建的脸书主页
my Facebook page my son made for me?
-是的 -什么 你说的
- Mm-hmm. - What -- Are you --
你说的是我结婚那天吗
Are you talking about my wedding day?
我儿子甚至专门把照片刻录在光盘上
He even made me a-a DVD of our album
这样我就可以在电视上看到照片了
so I could watch the photos on TV.
那一天你希望永远都不会忘记
A day that you hope never to forget,
那一天改变了你的人生
a day that changed your life forever.
假如我告诉你 你可以把光盘放一边了
Well, what if I told you that you could throw that DVD aside,
不再是简单的观看光盘 而是生活在那一天
and instead of watching it, you could live it?
-这太 -不可思议
- This is... - Remarkable.
真实了
So real.
去探索吧 勇敢点 珍妮丝
Explore. Be brave, Janice.
丽贝卡 我跟你说
Oh, Rebecca, I'm telling you right now,
别搭理马丁 他是个渣男
walk away from Martin. He's a pig.
你的裙子太美了
Your dress is gorgeous.
这比那次安♥眠♥酮♥派对还要诡异
Wow, this is much weirder than the Quaaludes party was.
好多朋友
So many friends.
我们有那么多朋友
We had so many friends.
而且他们 他们都送了礼物
Oh, and they -- they all brought gifts.
我甚至不记得礼物是什么了
I don't even remember the gifts.
也不记得在场的人们
I hardly remember the people.
我爸爸
My dad!
嘿 老爸
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表