剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我是说 我们喜欢它 但并不爱它
I mean... we like it. We don't love it.
是啊 没人会买♥♥这种车 还爱得要死
Yeah, well, no one buys a car like this and loves it.
只是廉价而已 你不会找到第二辆了
It's all about the price. And you're not gonna do better.
是啊 至于那个价钱
Yeah, about that price...
你要降价 你看这些压痕
You're gonna have to drop it. I mean, look at all these dents.
是啊 还少了三个毂盖
Yeah, it's also missing three hubcaps,
还有天线挂钩
and it's got a hanger for an antenna.
坦白说就是一堆废铁
Full disclosure... It's a piece of crap.
你要不要买♥♥
You want it or not?
告诉你
Well, I'll tell you what.
因为我和你妈妈是好朋友
Since your mom and I are dear friends,
如果你肯少三百块我就买♥♥下
I'll take it off your hands if you knock off $300.
因为你和我妈妈是好朋友
And since my mom and you are dear friends,
我才没向你比中指
I'll resist the urge to flip you the bird.
安德鲁
Andrew!
如果你不肯降价的话我们马上就走
Unless you lower this price, we're walking... right now.
再见
See ya.
我说到做到
I mean it.
真的走了
This is it.
好
Fine.
好
Fine.
好吧 少200怎么样 我们付现金
Okay, fine. Knock off $200, and we'll give you cash.
不 那少一百
No. $100.
不 那 那
No. Wh...
那你至少洗洗车吧
Will you at least have it washed?
我会倒一下烟灰缸 只能这样
I'll empty the ashtray. Final offer.
靠
Damn you.
你又赢了
Oh! You beat me again!
我诅咒你还有你高超的棋艺
Curse you and your diabolical checkers prowess.
好了奥森
All right, Orson.
别在沙发上和他打闹
Don't overexcite him on the upholstery.
丹妮尔 我做一个陪衬菜
So, Danielle, what would you like me to make as a side dish
为你们接风洗尘怎么样
for your welcome home party?
什么都可以 只要它能配嫩牛肉里脊
I can do anything so long as it complements beef tenderloin.
其实我们不吃肉 我们是素食主义者
Actually, we don't eat meat. We're vegetarians.
什么啊 本杰明也是
Excuse me? So is Benjamin.
从什么时候开始
Oh. Well... since when?
自从我意识到肉是屠♥杀♥下的产物
Since I realized that meat was a by-product of murder.
如果我买♥♥的是一只自杀的猪的大排
Would it be more acceptable
那你们能接受吗
if I shopped for a suicIdal pork loin?
布里这没什么大不了的
Bree, it's no big deal.
我来做一个美味的蘑菇饭
I'll just make a nice Risotto.
这不是晚饭的问题
This isn't about dinner.
而是她疯狂的自♥由♥主义思想
This is about her nutty liberal politics
对我们的外孙的营养有害
getting in the way of our grandson's nutrition.
吃干酪豆子豆腐 也能得到足够的营养
He gets all the protein he needs from cheese and beans and tofu.
这不仅仅是营养问题
Well, this isn't just about nutrition.
你想让他在学校被嘲笑吗
Do you want him to be teased at school
每天午餐盒里都装满了豆腐
every time he pulls tofu out of his lunchbox?
事实上那不成问题
Actually, that won't be an issue.
丹妮尔在家里自己教他
Danielle is homeschooling him.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你教他
You're teaching him?
是的 你有什么意见吗
Yes. I take it you have an opinion?
不让他去正规的学校
So instead of sending him to a proper school,
而是自己在家教他
you're gonna give him the benefit
让他像你一样科科拿C 他才六岁
of your straight "c" average? Hey, he's only 6,
就已经有三年级的阅读水平了
and he's already reading at a third grade level.
明年他的水平就超过你了 那怎么办
Well, what happens next year when he overtakes you?
布里 注意言语 记得吧
Uh, Bree... ahem. Best behavior, remember?
我很抱歉 但是让我坐着
I am sorry, but am I supposed to sit by
看她毒害她儿子的身体和灵魂我办不到
while she degrades his body and his mind?
好
Fine.
你尽管批评我的教育方式
Criticize my parenting all you want.
我不介意
I don't care,
因为现在不是你说了算
because you don't get to decide how he's raised anymore.
我是他妈妈
I'm his mother.
哦 对了 在日历上做个记号♥吧
Oh! And by the way, Mark your calendars,
七年之后的下个星期六
'cause seven years from next Saturday...
是本杰明的犹太男孩成人仪式
Benjamin's bar mitzvah.
是不是很棒 大卫把鼓搬过来和我一起演奏
Hey! Hey. Isn't this cool? Dave brought his drums over so we could jam.
你丈夫很棒
Your boy is pretty good.
想想我们有贝斯手鼓手
Yeah, and we figured out we got bass, we got drums.
麦克会弹吉他奥森会键盘
Mike plays guitar. I think Orson plays keyboards.
知道我们能做什么吗 知道 但我希望是我想错了
You see where I am going with this? I do, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.
我们准备组成车♥库♥乐队
We're gonna start a garage band!
看来我没想错 等我们练习好了
And I wasn't! Maybe if we get good enough,
我们可以演出几场
we can even get, like, a couple of gigs.
一定很有趣 演出 你刚是说演出吗
How fun would that be? "Gigs"? Did you just say "gigs"?
我们只是需要多一点时间练习
Now all's we need is a little time to practice...
一个星期几个晚上还有周末
A few nights a week, some weekends.
你说什么
What? Well, yeah,
只是练到我们在节奏上能合拍
just until we get the rhythm section all dialed in.
好啊我要提醒一下你已经有的几场演出
Okay, I need to dial you in to some gigs you already have,
经营一家饭店 当一个好父亲和好丈夫
which are running a restaurant, being a husband and a father.
你不是刚说过
And I thought you were the one who said
你需要多花些时间在家庭上吗
you wanted to spend more time with your family.
但是我们能到俱乐部演出
But we could play clubs.
我是说他玩的很开心勒奈特
I mean, he's just having a little fun, Lynette.
男人需要发泄情绪
Guys need to blow off steam.
能不能过来谈一下
Could you just... For a sec?
别这样 你知道我说的没错 你没时间玩这些
Come on. You know I'm right. You're far too busy for this.
你不能就那样替我做决定
Whoa. You can't just decide for me like that.
如果我想弹贝斯
I mean, if I wanna play bass,
我就要弹贝斯
I will play bass.
我又没伤害任何人
I'm not hurting anybody.
有听觉的人恐怕不同意你的说法
Those of us with hearing beg to differ.
知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我要你马上离开我们的练习场地
Please leave our rehearsal space.
别这样汤姆 这不是你的
Oh, come on, Tom. This is not your...
这是我的 不
It's mine! No!
放手 不
Give it! Give it! No! No!
给我 是我的 别闹了
Give it to me! It's mine! Don't!
你们给我住手
Guys! Hey! Knock it off back there.
天啊 现在又是什么问题
Oh, god. What now?
出了什么问题了
Oh. Hey. What's up?
你卖♥♥给我一个破烂
You sold me a lemon.
这就是问题
That's what's up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的车
Your car!
我拿去修理厂人家告诉我散热器坏了
I took it to a mechanic, who told me the radiator's shot.
这个啊 没错
Oh. That. Yeah.
这个烦了我好久了 用那个水壶就好了
It's been giving me trouble for years. Just use the jug.
什么水壶
What jug?
在后备箱 如果散热器过热
Oh, it's in the trunk. You just keep it full of water,
就把它装满水
and when the radiator overheats, you fill it up.
还有 别走上坡路
Oh, and, uh, try not going up hills
尽可能待在树荫底下
and stay in the shade as much as possible.
开车怎么可能避开上坡和太阳
Okay, I-I can't drive around avoiding gravity and the sun.
很抱歉
Well, sorry.
如果你想要没有缺点的车就买♥♥新的
If you want a car with no flaws, buy a new one.
或者我把散热器修好
Or I could get the radiator fixed,
你来付那300元修理费
which is gonna cost $300, which you are paying for.
喔喔喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我已经告诉过你这是堆破铁
Remember full disclosure? Crap?
这是你的车你来解决问题
This is your car. It's your problem.
好,既然这样我就去告诉你妈妈
Okay, you know what? That's it. I wanna talk to your mother.
她现在正在开会
Uh, well, she's in a meeting right now.
我能帮您留口信吗 靠 安德鲁
Can I take a message? Damn it, Andrew.
你让她今天之前给我打电♥话♥
You tell Bree to call me by the end of the day.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表