剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on...
你是一个美丽 优雅 时髦的女人
You're a beautiful, elegant, classy woman.
你不可能孤独终老 布里准备离婚
There's no way you're gonna end up alone. Bree prepared for divorce,
但奥森另有打算
but Orson had other plans.
保险欺诈可是重罪 你真的想把你妻子送进监狱
You know, insurance fraud is a serious crime. You would actually send your wife to prison?
我妻子 不 我前妻 你说呢
My wife? No. My ex-wife? You bet.
现在你想带个十几岁的孩子回来 卡洛斯做了正确的事
Now you wanna take in a teenager? Carlos did the right thing.
这是家人能为彼此做到的 海勒医生死了
This is what family does for each other. Dr. Heller's dead.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Amateur sleuths...
依我拙见 当时的凶手
My guess... the person he was coming to see
就是他前来拜访的对象
is the person who killed him. Zeroed in on their prey.
戴夫 我必须杀掉M.J·德尔非诺
Dave. I had to kill M.J. Delfino.
戴夫拍了一段视频 但蜜月回来前 千万别看
And Dave made a video. Don't watch it till you get back from honeymoon.
新婚愉快 谢谢
Have a nice wedding. Thanks.
好好照顾我儿子 好吗
You take good care of my boy, okay?
你可以相信我
You can count on me.
三年前
死神降临的清晨
The first thing Lila dash thought about
莱拉·黛西醒来想到的第一个人是丈夫大卫
that fateful morning was her husband Dave.
她想给他买♥♥条新领带
It occurred to her she should buy him a new tie.
那天下午她又想到丈夫
She thought of her husband again that afternoon...
她想为他做一顿丰盛的晚餐
And decided she would make him something special for dinner.
傍晚 她再次想到丈夫
That evening, Lila once again thought about her husband...
她自问是何神眷顾
And she asked herself what she had done
给了她一个
to deserve someone
如此完美的丈夫
so wonderful.
你在想什么呢
Hey, you. What are you thinking about?
没什么
Nothin'.
我们去吃冰淇淋吧
So what do you say we all go out for ice cream?
我很想去 不过我还得工作
Oh, I'd love to, but I brought work home.
又是工作
Again?
是啊 无聊至极
I know. I'm so boring.
要不你俩去吧
Hey, why don't you two go?
算了吧 明天我们一块去
No. We'll all go tomorrow.
你怎能忍♥心让小可爱渴望了一天 却吃不到冰淇淋
Now how can you make this face wait a whole day for ice cream?
装得伤心点
Look sad.
对 就这样
Yeah. Oh!
好吧
Oh, fine.
我这就带她去
I'll take her now.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
明晚怎么样
Hey, how about tomorrow night,
明天保证不把工作带回家
I'll leave my briefcase at the office,
我们去玩点开心的 就我们仨
and we do something special, just the three of us?
说话算数
It's a date.
但没人知道她们的生命即将终结
But there would be no tomorrows for Lila and Paige dash...
因为那晚她们出了车祸
Because that was the night they crashed...
撞上了苏珊和麦克·德尔非诺的车
Into Susan and Mike Delfino.
莱拉·黛西在生命终结那刻
The last thing Lila dash thought about before she died
脑中依然是丈夫大卫
was her husband Dave.
她不知道丈夫会如何接受如此浩劫
She wondered what her death would do to him.
莱拉是幸运的
Luckily for Lila,
她再也不会知道了
she would never know.
最近 在美景镇的长老会教堂里
There was a wedding recently
有一场盛大的婚礼
at Fairview presbyterian church.
牧师宣读婚姻的本质
The minister spoke about the nature of marriage
然后他像所有的牧师一样
and then said what all ministers say
做了最后的结语
to conclude such matters.
你可以吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
这时教堂钟声开始响起
It was then the church bells began to ring,
告诉各地的准新娘们
telling brides-to-be everywhere
下一个就是她们了
their turn was next.
好啊 新郎
Hello, groom.
知道吗
Guess what?
我给酒店打了电♥话♥ 并告诉他们我们快就要结婚了
I called the hotel to tell them we were getting married.
他们答应把我们的房♥间升级为套房♥
They promised to upgrade us to a suite
还有冰镇香槟
and have champagne on ice.
很棒吧 对 很棒
Isn't that terrific? Yeah. Yeah, that's great.
我希望你在说"我愿意"时
Wow, I hope you can muster up a little more enthusiasm
能比现在更激♥情♥一些
for the "I dos."
抱歉 我只是在想苏珊和M.J.
I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about Susan and M.J.
为什么
Why?
当他们出发的时候 感觉大卫怪怪的
Well, when they left, I just got a weird vibe from Dave.
这就是大卫 他总是让别人觉得很奇怪
Dave always gives off a weird vibe. That's just Dave.
不 我应该打个电♥话♥给他们
No, I-I think I should call 'em.
或许你应该把行李放进车里
Or maybe you should get our bags in the car
我们就不会误了飞机 因为要是误了航♥班♥
so we don't miss our flight? Because if we miss our flight,
我们就会误了婚礼
we're going to miss our wedding day,
如果误掉婚礼
and if we miss our wedding day,
我们将会误掉新婚夜
we're gonna miss our wedding night.
好 我听你的
Yeah, you're right.
可能我是杞人忧天了 我这就去把东西装上车
I'm probably worried about nothing. I'll load the car.
我们需要在商店那里停一下
Uh, we need to stop at the store.
我得买♥♥摄影带 我有一些用过的
I have to get videotape for the camera. Oh, I got some old ones in the desk.
拿一个 在上面重录就行了
Just grab one. We'll record over it.
还有两个街口远 她马上就到了
She's two blocks away. She'll be here any second.
太好了
Great.
紧张吗
Are you nervous?
为什么我要紧张
Why would I be nervous?
家里会来一个少女
Well, you're about to have a teenager in the house.
我没说过我很平静
Well, I didn't say I wasn't sedated.
对 我也有点紧张
Yeah, I'm a little freaked out, too.
但我们在做好事
But we're doing the right thing.
是啊 当我想到那个小女孩
Yeah, when I think about everything
经历过的事情
that little girl's been through...
父亲离开了她 母亲又进了监狱
Her dad walked out, her mother's in jail,
家人把她踢来踢去
the way she bounced from relative to relative...
我希望这就是她的归属了 我也是
I just want this to be the end of the line for her. Me, too.
妈妈 来了辆计程车
Mommy, here comes the taxi!
不知道她还记得我吗
I wonder if she'll even remember me.
可能不记得了 她6岁后你就没有再见过她了
Oh, I doubt it. You haven't seen her since she was 6.
当她很小 爸爸没去世前 我常常和他俩
Yeah, and when she was little, I used to spend a lot of time
在一起玩
with her and her dad before he left.
我记得带她去公园荡秋千
I remember taking her on the swings at the park.
给她买♥♥冰淇淋
I remember buying her ice cream.
还有让她骑在我肩上
I remember giving her piggyback rides. Ohh.
感觉印象不深了
I don't remember that.
你告诉他要和他离婚
You told him about the divorce?
我没得选 他发现存储室了
I had to. He found the storage unit.
他要我解释
He wanted an explanation.
我当时被吓坏了
I was in such a state of shock,
不知道还能说什么
I couldn't think of anything else to say.
布里 这对你不利 你不了解情况
Bree, this isn't good. You have no idea.
现在他说如果我要和他离婚
Now he's saying if I try to divorce him,
他就去警局告发我
he can go to the police and report me.
告发? 告发什么 骗取保险金
Report you? For what? Filing a false insurance claim.
那是他干的
He's the one who filed it,
但他会说是我怂恿他做的
but he's gonna say that I told him to.
变♥态♥ 我说我不爱他了 他说他不在乎
Oh, crap. I told him I don't love him. He said he doesn't care.
他想拯救我们的婚姻
He wants us to work on our marriage.
哦 显然他有点不正常了
Oh, wow. Well, clearly, the guy's a little crazy.
有点 他在我巴黎沙拉里放香葱
A little? The man put chives in my parisian salad!
他应该被送进疯人院的
He should be in a straightjacket!
冷静点 这不是世界末日
Okay, calm down. This isn't the end of the world.
不是吗
Isn't it?
勒索我的人 是我鄙视的人
I'm being blackmailed by a man I'm starting to despise,
我若不假装爱他
and if I don't pretend to love him,
他能让警♥察♥抓我走
he can have me arrested.
布里
Bree...
这点我想你不必担心
I don't want you to worry about this.
我们会有办法的
We're gonna think of something.
我们还能做什么 我的把柄全在他手上
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表