剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on...
电♥话♥终于拨通了 宝贝 你在哪
Calls were made. Sweetie, where are you?
我不想告诉你 波特再不出现
I don't wanna tell you. And if Porter doesn't show up for court,
我们的餐馆就泡汤了
we're gonna lose our restaurant!
有人威胁要杀了你儿子
A guy threatens to kill your son,
你还有心情担心那个吗
and that's what you're worried about?
一段感情正开花结果 而另一段
And as one love affair blossomed, another...
你结过婚 她去世了
You were married before? She's dead.
请离开我家 却干枯凋零
I want you out of my house. Withered on the vine.
麦克·德尔非诺把你们从我身边夺走
Mike Delfino has to pay for taking you away from me.
我要让他饱受失妻丧子之痛
I want him to lose what I lost.
对大卫·威廉姆斯来说
It had been a long journey
这是个漫长的复仇之路
for David Williams,
尽管事发已过多年
and though it began years ago,
但情景仍历历在目
he remembered every step of it...
走出大门时
Walking outside his front door
警方带来妻子女儿车祸的噩耗
to find a policeman with news of a car crash...
赶到医院时
Running into the hospital
被告知
only to be told
妻女香消玉殒
his wife and daughter had died...
放开我
No! No! Let go of me!
精神崩溃后
Being dragged into a psychiatric facility
被拖到精神病院
after his mental breakdown.
释放数周后 溜达到一个酒店
No! Strolling into a hotel weeks after being released
却无意中撞到一位性感的金发女郎
and bumping into a beautiful blonde...
依然记得与 杀妻弑子仇人的前街坊 步入婚姻殿堂的情景
Marching down the aisle with a woman who, as it turned out, once lived on the same street with the man who had killed his family.
新娘现在却不开心
But his bride was now unhappy,
大卫·威廉姆斯担心
and Dave Williams was worried
他的复仇之梦已成为碎片
that his dream of revenge had been destroyed.
大卫幸运的是
Luckily for Dave,
命运之神开始擅自行动
fate was about to take some steps of its own.
大卫
Hey, Dave!
怎么了
What's going on?
我跟伊迪吵架了
Edie and I had a fight.
所以你给她一些时间冷静
I take it you're giving her time to calm down?
不 我想在她找律师期间
No, I think I'm looking for a place to stay
要找个落脚的地方
while she's looking for a lawyer.
兄弟 我
Oh, man, I...
我想说些安慰的话 但只只能"真糟糕"来形容
Wanna say something helpful, but all I got is "that sucks."
确实如此
That it does.
那你去哪
So where are you headed?
今晚天气不错
Oh, it's such a nice night,
我想徒步到州际旅馆
I thought I'd walk to that motel on the interstate.
还可以在生活散架时 欣赏闪耀的星空
Might as well enjoy the stars while my life falls apart.
很晚了 所以
Well... It's getting late, and so, uh...
为什么不待在我这里
Hey, why don't you stay with me?
可以吗
Really?
我不想勉强你
I, uh... I wouldn't want to impose.
大卫 你救了我的命
Dave, you saved my life.
我欠你个人情
I owe ya.
既然你这么说 那我就接受了
Well, now that you mention it, I guess you do.
进来吧
Come on in.
就这样
And just like that,
大卫复仇的梦想被救赎了
Dave's dream of revenge was salvaged...
室友 领路
Lead the way, roomie.
他开始感到
And he had a feeling
漫长的复仇之路就要到了尽头
his long journey was almost over.
第二天早上9点02分时
At 9:02 the next morning...
伊迪·威廉姆斯给她的朋友打电♥话♥
Edie Britt began calling her friends
告诉她们
to let them know
她所受到的屈辱
something humiliating had happened to her.
9点06分时 她的朋友们到了她家
By 9:08, her friends had begun to arrive,
听她诉说详尽的情节
just so they could hear the juicy details.
他以前结过婚
So he was married before.
你不能因为这就把一个男的赶出门
You don't kick a man out for that.
是的
No.
但他对此却只字未提就该被赶出去
But you do for never mentioning it.
尤其在我向他坦白了自己所有的过去之后
And especially when I laid out my entire past.
重点在"坦白"上
Emphasis on the word "laid."
就是 加布理解得对
Oh. Exactly. Gaby gets it.
也许他们只是相处了很短的一段时间
Well, maybe they were only together a short time,
她对他并无任何意义可言
and she didn't mean anything to him.
我对此表示怀疑 因为他走来走去对她的鬼魂俯首低语
I doubt it, since he walks around muttering to her ghost.
知道怎样能振奋精神吗
You know what would lift your spirits?
我们周末应该一起做个Spa 行啊 那一起啊
We should all do a spa weekend. Yeah! Let's do that.
很感谢你们的邀请
Oh, I appreciate the offer,
但我想最好把精力都投入到工作中去
but I think I'm better off getting lost in my work.
也许我可以帮你 你可以把我的房♥子租出去
Well, maybe I can help you. Think you can rent my house out?
什么
What?
杰克逊在里弗顿大学找到一份教书的工作
Jackson got a teaching job at the college in Riverton,
我跟他一起去
and... I'm going with him.
你要搬走了吗
Uh, wait, you're moving?
我知道这很突然 但我感觉很好
I know it's sudden, but I feel really good about this.
而且只有两个小时的路程
And it's only two hours away,
我们仍然还像邻居一样
so it'll still be like we're practically next door.
真是为你感到高兴 但我们会想你的
I am so happy for you, but we're gonna miss you.
不要担心我们 杰克逊人很好
Oh, don't worry about us. Jackson is so great.
你的抉择是明智的
You are making the right choice.
就是 来这边
Absolutely. Come here, you! Aw! Aw!
真不敢相信你要走了。我知道!
I can't believe you're leaving. I know!
嘿,戴夫
Hey, Dave.
完工以后 想修理我的草坪吗
Hey! When you're done here, you wanna come do my lawn?
我想既然麦克让我在这轰轰作响
Well, I figure since Mike's letting me crash here,
我乐意效劳 你真是个英勇的好人
it's the least I could do. Well, that's very nice...
麦克对他的草坪深感自豪
And brave. Mike takes a lot of pride in his yard.
是啊 看看这些玫瑰花
Yeah. Look at his roses.
每次路过这时 我都想偷摘一朵
Every time I walk by here, I just want to steal one.
我为你摘朵吧 不 不行
Here, let me cut you one. Oh, no. Mnh-mnh. Couldn't.
他不喜欢这样
He wouldn't like that.
你来啦 怎么了
Hey, you. What's up?
没什么
Not much.
接到迪兰的电♥话♥
Got a call from Dylan.
他老公出差忙于生意
Her husband's traveling more for his business,
没人去帮她照看孩子
and she doesn't have anybody to help her with the baby.
她试图说服我搬去巴尔的摩
She's trying to push me to move out to Baltimore.
那你怎么说
So, uh, what'd you say?
我说 让我想想
Oh, just that I'd think about it.
你认为我该怎么做
What do you think I should do?
她真的需要你帮忙
Well, she really needs your help.
我想你应该去帮她
I guess you should help her.
说实话 我并不认为她需要我帮忙
Well, I don't know that she needs it.
她只是有点孤单
Honestly? I think she's just lonely.
当然 跟她住一起很好
Of course... it would be nice to be closer.
但也不至于成为足够的理由
But is that a good enough reason
让我从这里彻底搬走
to uproot my whole life here?
你怎么想
What do you think?
我不确定 这要由你自己决定
I'm not sure. It's up to you.
我知道 我只是想
I know. I just...
你也许有什么意见
Thought you might have an opinion.
我正在等一个客户的电♥话♥
Oh, shoot. I'm, uh, expecting a call from a supplier.
我 一会儿再跟你聊
I'll, uh, I'll talk to you later.
转念一想
On second thought,
他肯定注意不到 香花已飞
I'm sure he won't even notice it's gone.
当然 这个地方
Of course, this new landscaping
需要一个新的灌溉系统
will require an updated irrigation system,
我乐意来做 布里 你给我们买♥♥了一幢房♥子
which I'm happy to take care of. Bree, you bought us a house.
我们不能让你连这也做了 客气什么 只花一点钱
We can't let you do all this, too. Nonsense! It's a small price to pay
就可以让你们的家更漂亮 我坚持要做 真棒
to make your home more beautiful. I insist. Yes!
爽 明天就到货
It's gonna be here tomorrow. Whoo-hoo!
奥森 慢点
Orson, take it easy!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表