剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但是我又是那么的孤单
But I am so lonely.
我告诉我自己
And as much as I tell myself
我能成为坚强独♥立♥的单身女性
that I like being the strong, single woman on her own,
实际上
the truth is,
我一直都在想着你
I think about you all the time.
我想给你打电♥话♥
And I wanted to call you,
但是我觉得你已经不爱我了
but I thought you'd gotten over me.
当听到你还爱我
And to hear that you still love me...
这是我现在
That is just something
真的需要听到的
that I really needed to hear right now.
我想让你知道
And I want you to know...
天哪 我想让你知道 我也爱你
Oh, god. I want you to know I love you, too.
杰克逊
Jackson...
我爱你
I love you.
杰克逊
Jackson?
天哪
Oh, god.
我真的希望你能让我把话说完
I really wish you'd let me finish.
你还要说什么
Finish what?
我是想让你嫁给我
Susan, I need you to marry me
这样移♥民♥局就不会把我遣送回加拿大
so that immigration doesn't deport me back to Canada.
有件事我没告诉你
And the one thing I didn't tell you is that
就是我现在拿的是六年前就过期的学生签证
I'm here on a student visa that expired six years ago,
我接到政♥府♥的电♥话♥
and I got a call from the authorities,
除非我能和什么人结婚
so unless I can find somebody that will marry me,
否则我就麻烦大了
I'm gonna be in really big trouble.
苏珊?
Susan?
你听见我说话了吗
Susan, did you hear me?
我听见了
I heard.
所以
So...
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
好吧 这是个馊主意
Okay. Okay, it was a bad idea.
滚出去 要不我把你踢回加拿大去
Get out or I will kick your ass back to the Canadian border! Ow!
我洗完澡了 也刷过牙了
Took a shower, brushed my teeth.
我们可以开始了
We are good to go.
勒奈特
Mmm. Lynette.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你知道的 我们的协定
You know, the pact. Oh.
我们今晚还没做吗
Didn't we already do it tonight?
还没
No.
我都糊涂了
Oh, they're all starting to blur.
我昨晚工作到凌晨3点
Look, I worked till 3:00 A.M. last night.
我累坏了 我们不如改期吧
I'm exhausted. How about we take a rain check?
改期?
A rain check? Mm.
这又不是棒球
This isn't baseball.
连续30天每晚 这是我们约定好的
Every night for 30 days... That's the law.
我明早7点有个会
Tom, I have a 7:00 A.M. meeting.
不如明天利用午饭时间
How about I take a long lunch,
我们做两次
and you do me twice at work tomorrow?
来吧
Come on.
这很重要的
This is important.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
来吧
We'll have sex.
但是你能快点吗
But can you make it quick?
勒奈特 拜托
Lynette, please.
你不能催促艺术家啊
You can't rush an artist. Mmm. Mmm.
早上好 抱歉 我没时间吃早饭了
Morning. Oh, sorry. I don't have time for breakfast.
好 我也没给你做
Good. I didn't make you any.
咖啡也行
Oh, okay. Uh, coffee will be fine.
咖啡豆在那 抓一把 自己磨吧
Beans are right there. Grab a handful and grind.
出什么问题了吗
Is there a problem?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
昨晚 我们做♥爱♥时
Last night, we were having sex?
你睡着了
You fell asleep?
做完后吗?
After?
正在做的时候
During.
做的还尽兴吗
Oh. Was it good?
我没做完
I didn't finish.
你破坏我们的约定了 勒奈特
God, you ruined our streak, Lynette.
抱歉 我太累了
I'm sorry. I was exhausted.
我又不是叫你去擦地板
It's not like I was asking you to scrub a floor.
你要做的只是躺着就行了 就像你平时一样
All you had to do was lie there, like you usually do.
好 我就不追究这点了 因为你在气头上
Oh, okay. I'm gonna let that one go, 'cause you're upset.
这是真的
Well, it's true.
因为你最近工作完都很累
With you being so tired from work lately,
我才是那个做剧烈运动的人
I'm the one doing all the heavy lifting.
你怎么那么不讲理 汤姆
Tom, you're being completely irrational.
我们一连做了23天了
We've had sex 23 days straight.
我看的天花板比米开朗基罗看的还多 我们承诺了 书上说了
I've seen more ceiling than Michelangelo. We made a commitment, Lynette. The book says...
能不能别提那书了
Oh, would you stop with the book?
你在洗车空闲时买♥♥的书
You bought it at a car wash
同时还顺便口香糖和空气清新剂
along with a pack of gum and an air freshener.
你说得对 太傻了 我的想法也太傻了
You're right. It's stupid. All my ideas are stupid.
我就应该继续干家务了 别就这么走开啊
I should just stick to doing chores. Don't just walk away.
你最好去工作 不然要迟到了 勒奈特
You better get to work, Lynette. You're gonna be late.
一段时间没看到你们了
Hey. Haven't seen you boys in a while.
俱乐部失火案搁置了一段时间 威廉姆斯先生
There's been a break in the club fire case, Mr. Williams.
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this guy?
不 他是谁
No. Who is he?
塞莫尔·海勒医生 来自波士顿的心理学家
Dr. Samuel Heller, psychiatrist from Boston.
他在火灾中被烧死
He's the guy who burned up in the fire.
精神病专家从波士顿到来做什么
What's a shrink from Boston doing in Fairview?
不知道 但是我们想找出
No idea, but we'd like to find out
是否有人认识他 或者他来这做什么
if anyone knows him or what he was doing there.
你看到他在酒吧后台吗 不 我谁也没看见
Did you see him backstage? No, I didn't see anybody.
除了波特·斯加沃
Except Porter Scavo.
是 但是我告诉你 我看错了
Yeah, but I told you. That was a mistake.
你知道这个叫杰克逊·布拉多克的吗
Do you know a guy named Jackson braddock?
他在后台 是吗
He was backstage. Was he?
是 他被锁在工作人员的洗手间里
Yeah, he got locked in the employee men's room
就在火灾发生前 我对此一无所知
right before the fire started. Well, I don't know anything about that.
你跟他谈过吗 我们正在找他
Have you talked to him? We've been trying,
但是他离开了 我们找不到他
but he left town, and we've been unable to find him.
真遗憾 我们会搞清楚的 打扰了
That's a shame. We'll figure it out. Thanks for your time.
没问题
You bet.
苏珊 我是大卫
Hey, Susan. It's Dave.
我想周六上午6点
You know, I was thinking I'd pick up you and M.J.
去接你和MJ去郊游
Around 6:00 A.M. Saturday for the trip.
我觉得我们早点出发更好
Yeah. I figured the earlier we get going, the better.
好
Okay.
你好 MJ
Well, hello there, M.J.
我今早一直在做点心 像个傻子一样
I was baking this morning, and like an idiot,
我做了太多的杏仁甜饼
I made too many macaroons.
你想来一块吗
Would you be willing to take one?
我可不想看到他们浪费 我喜欢杏仁甜饼
I would hate to see them go to waste. Macaroons are my favorite.
真的吗 真是太巧了
Oh, really? What a delightful coincidence.
我可以每礼拜为你烤一些
You know, I could bake these for you every week,
我要的回报只是你帮我一个小小的忙
and all I'd need in return is just the tiniest of favors.
什么忙
What kind of favor?
邀请伊万·梅尔来你的过夜聚会
Invite Evan Mayer to your sleepover.
我不喜欢他 他很讨厌
I don't like Evan. He's mean.
不
Oh, no.
实际上 他只不过是个脆弱的小男孩
Deep down, he's just a fragile little boy
他也想有人喜欢他
who wants to be liked.
他拿一个死松鼠打我
He hit me with a dead squirrel.
MJ 如果我们太挑剔的话
Now, M.J., we can find faults with all our friends
我们所有的朋友都有错
if we nitpick.
怎么样 你会邀请他吗
What do you say? Will you invite him?
你想吃冰淇淋混合杏仁甜饼吗
Would you like some ice cream with your macaroons?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表