剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我只是想 我们仪式完了之后
No, I was thinking that after our quickie courthouse ceremony,
你可以给我买♥♥个蛋糕
you could buy me a cake.
我喜欢结婚蛋糕
I love wedding cake.
漂亮的蛋糕是每场婚礼必备的
It's the one part of marriage that never lets you down.
我能做的更好
Well, I can do you better than that.
不然我们搞个订婚聚会 什么
How about I throw us a big engagement party? What?
我们没举♥行♥结婚
Well, we're not having a wedding,
我们也需要一些照片
and we're gonna need pictures of something
整理成相册 作为证据
to put in our photo album as evidence.
我猜一定很有意思
Okay. Yeah, I guess that could be fun.
当朋友们举杯祝咱们天长地久的时候
While our friends are toasting to our everlasting happiness,
我们就喊出来 给你个惊喜 都是假的
we can yell, "surprise! It's all a sham!
谢谢你的炖锅
Thanks for the crock-pot!"
不不 我们不能告诉任何人这是假的
No, no, no. We can't tell anybody this is a fake.
所有事情会搞砸的
The whole thing could blow up.
能告诉我姐们吗 当然不行 长舌妇会来真的(Gabby暗指多嘴)
Can't I at least tell the girls? No way. I mean, they don't call her "Gabby" for nothing.
假结婚还真是复杂啊
Wow. Ah, fake marriages... They're complicated.
我知道我要求太多了 苏珊
I-I-I know I'm asking a lot, Susan.
不 没事 我想帮你
No, no. It's okay. I wanna do this.
事实上 我也很想你
Truth is... I miss you,
自从你离开之后 房♥子一直都很空
and the house has been kinda lonely since you left.
我听见了
Well, I hear you loud and clear.
不是这个意思
Not that lonely.
你在这干什么 沉思
What are you doing? Thinking.
到屋里沉思吧 我做了猪排
Well, think inside. I made porkchops.
你不想问问我面试如何吗
Aren't you gonna ask me about my job interview?
好 情况怎样
Oh, right. How'd that go?
很好 直到一个30岁的面试官问我
Okay... until the 30-year-old who was interviewing me asked me
是否用过Twitter来作为市场营销的战略
if I'd ever used twittering as part of a marketing campaign.
那你说什么
And what'd you say?
无话可说 因为我什么都不知道
Nothing... Because I don't know what "twittering" is.
这是社交互联工具 你可以发送即时信息
It's a social networking tool where you send instant updates
给所有登陆注册的人
to anybody who signs up for them.
你知道这个 还藏着没告诉我
So... you knew about this, and yet you kept it from me?
我没有不告诉你
I didn't keep it from you.
只是一些科技产品 你不太在意而已
It's just one of those tech things that you don't care about.
年轻人用的
It's for young people.
反正我就是落伍
And I am a dinosaur marching into the tar pit.
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
咱们同命相怜
You're not gonna get a whole lot of sympathy from me.
我也经历一样的事情 记得吗
I just went through the same thing. Remember?
你没说这有多糟
Yeah, but you didn't tell me how bad it was.
这件事你也没跟我说
That's another thing you kept from me.
50个人来抢这个职位
50 guys showed up for that one job,
我要比他们任何一个人都老10岁
and I was 10 years older than every single one of 'em.
我离开房♥间 我能听见他们在议论
I could hear 'em twittering as I left the room.
我想 你是想说偷笑你吧
I think you mean "tittering."
抱歉 别揍我
Sorry. Please, don't hit me.
我今天感到一扇大门向我关上了 勒奈特
I heard a door slam shut today, Lynette.
是真的 我的时代已经过去了
It's official. My time has passed.
我跟这时代完全没关系了
I am no longer relevant.
看在上帝份上 别再这么说了
Oh, for god sakes, knock it off!
我不许你自己给自己泄气
I am not gonna let you feel sorry for yourself.
你是汤姆·加沃斯 所以呢
You are Tom Scavo, damn it! And?
抱歉 没有所以 进来吧 吃猪排
Sorry. I got nothing else. Come inside and eat your pork.
这里味道很怪 我不想在这呆着
This place smells funny. I don't wanna be here.
在你耍大牌以前
Well, you should've thought about that
你就应该想到了 给我坐下
before you started acting like such a diva. Now sit down.
克劳里神父 真是稀客啊
Father crowley! This is a surprise.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you to our soup kitchen?
我想让胡安妮塔和穷♥人♥一起工作
Well, I want Juanita to work with the poor.
我想教她学会感恩
I want to teach her to be grateful
让她知道她现在环境有多好 我们总需要帮忙
for how good she has it. Oh, well, we can always use a hand.
四双手呢 真是感谢
And four hands? Well, that's a blessing.
我吗 不
Oh, me? No, no. Not me.
我的穿着不适合舀汤
I'm not really dressed for ladling,
我可以站在调味台那边
but, um, I could stand by the condiment bar
给大家喷点我的香奈儿香水
and spritz people with my Chanel.
你是说胡安妮塔有点不知道感恩吗
And you say Juanita is a little ungrateful? Hmm.
富兰.舒曼
Fran schulman?
我是加布丽尔·索利斯 网球俱乐部的
Fran. Huh? It's Gabrielle Solis from the tennis club.
哦 是你
Oh, of course.
那么多年过去了
Wow, it's been years!
最后一次见到你还是在慈善时尚秀上
The last time I saw you was at that charity fashion show.
是不是很有趣 是啊
Wasn't that fun? Yes. Yes, it was.
你在这做什么 当志愿者吗
So what are you doing here? Are you volunteering?
不是 我也不是 我女儿太骄傲了
Not exactly. Me either. My daughter's gotten so snooty,
我要让她接触接触这些下层人♥民♥
I am forcing her to spend time with the great unwashed.
一起喝杯卡布奇诺吗
You wanna ditch this place for a cappuccino?
其实 我是来要饭的
Um, actually, I'm here to eat.
喔
Oh!
苏珊来了
It's Susan.
好啊 我们还没看够她
Great. We don't see enough of her.
她不是一个人来的
And she's not alone.
杰克逊 好久不见了 怎么样了
Hey, Jackson. Long time no see. What's going on?
我们宣布一件事
Um... we sort of have an announcement.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
天哪 真是好消息啊
Oh, my god! This is such great news!
什么时候
Oh! So... when's the date?
星期一
Monday.
这么突然
Whoa. W... Well, that's kind of sudden.
时机成熟 就该行动 我们在周五要办个订婚晚会 想请你们也来
Well, when you know, you know. Why wait? And we're having a little engagement party on Friday, and you're both invited.
晚会吗 算上我们
A party? Count us in.
太值得庆祝了
I can't think of a better reason to... celebrate.
告诉M.J.了吗
Have you told M.J. Yet?
是的 他发现有蛋糕的时候就知道了
Yeah. He was on board when he found out there was cake.
只是觉得对他来说 不会太突然了吧
Okay. Just wanna make sure this isn't all happening too fast for him.
你知道的 孩子需要一点时间来适应
You know kids. They need a little time to adjust.
孩子恢复力很强的
Oh, kids are resilient.
他会没事的 我只是太高兴了
He'll be fine. I'm so excited!
我想让你们第一个知道
Well, uh, we wanted you two to be the first to know,
我们该走了 还得去告诉别的邻居呢
and we should probably get going. Got a few more neighbors to shock.
我们替你高兴
Oh, well, we are just so happy for you.
恭喜
Yeah. Congratulations.
如果我们用缎子做沙发面
Now if we're going with the damask for the settee,
我强烈建议做成绒布沙发
then I strongly suggest that we do the couch in the chenille.
我唯一能听懂的词就是沙发
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. The only word I understood there was "couch."
我一会儿再给他解释
I'll explain it to him later.
好的 因为他们只打算保留这块布
Good, because they're only going to hold this fabric
就几天
for a couple of days.
好啦 我要走了
Well, I am off.
这个花瓶美极了
Ohh. Isn't that vase divine?
我很高兴你喜欢它
I am so glad you like it.
我以为我们只是拿它来摆摆看
I thought we were just trying out the vase.
我等会会跟他解释的 好的
I'll explain it to him later. Okay.
谢谢你
Mm-hmm. Thank you.
你相信吗
Can you believe this?
7年前 伊芙琳为富兰家负责装饰
Seven years ago, Evelyn did Fran's house.
现在 她连房♥子都没了
Now? No house.
这太不可思议了 你有没有问富兰发生了什么事
That's crazy. You ask Fran what happened?
没有 我不想让她难堪
No! I didn't want to embarrass her.
你在领免费汤的队伍里碰见她
You met her in line for free soup.
还有什么比这更尴尬的吗
How much more embarrassed could she get?
记得她以前举办地一场宴会吗
Remember that dinner party she gave?
她有20处地方放置帝梵尼陶瓷
She had 20 place settings of Tiffany China.
一个拥有帝梵尼陶瓷的人怎么会变成这样
How does this happen to someone who has Tiffany China?
200美元一♥码♥啊
This is $200 a yard.
告诉富兰给我们在排队时留个位
Tell Fran to save us a place in line.
我知道怎么了
I bet I know what happened.
她借酒消愁
She drank it away.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表