剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
一个朋友送的
Um... a friend.
尝一个
Have one.
我不能吃 是送给你的
Oh, I shouldn't. They're yours.
你想吃的
You know you want to.
我确实刚刚献了血
Well, I did just give blood.
哦
Oh!
看起来不错
Attractive.
我讨厌夏威夷坚果
Mm, I hate macadamia nuts.
我以为是白巧克力碎丁
You think they're white chocolate chips
意识到已经太晚了 愚蠢夏威夷
until it's too late. Stupid Hawaii.
谁做的
Who made 'em?
我说过的 一位朋友
Um... like I said, a friend.
是的 但是什么朋友
Yeah. But what friend?
等等 是女性朋友吗
Wait. Is this a woman friend?
你要扔了那夏威夷坚果吗
Um, don't you wanna throw that macadamia nut away?
我扔了以后 不要转移话题
When I'm done. Don't change the subject.
你是在约会吗
Are you seeing someone?
你为什么这么关心
Why do you care?
因为我很在意你
I care because you mean a lot to me,
要是我俩都找到了
and it makes me feel good
真爱和幸福 我会很高兴的
knowing that two people have found love and happiness.
她叫什么 我该为谁祝福
So what's her name? Who am I happy for?
苏珊 现在不能告诉你 为什么不行
Susan, I'm not telling you. Why not?
因为她想亲自告诉你
Because she wants to tell you herself.
就是说 我认识她
So... I know her?
我觉得药物开始起作用了
Whoa, I think my meds just kicked in.
我不知道自己在说什么 你在和我的好友约会吗
I don't know what I'm saying. You're dating a friend of mine?
不要生气
Don't be angry,
我没有 但你要告诉我她是谁
I'm not, but now you have to tell me who she is.
行
Fine.
你自己决定
Have it your way.
如果他需要输血
Oh, if he ever needs a transfusion,
不要把我的给他
you are not allowed to give him my blood.
康米尼斯医生 我丈夫怎么样了
Hello, Dr. Cominis. How's my husband doing?
X光显示没什么大碍
Well, the x-rays indicate there was no concussion,
我认为他今天就可以出院
so I think we're gonna release him today.
太好了
Wonderful.
他不在 家里太安静
The house was too quiet without him. Mm.
你要等等才能跟他说话
You'll have to wait to talk to him.
起先他很痛
He's been in a lot of pain,
我们给他了点药物助眠
so we gave him something to help him sleep.
没关系 我可以等
Oh, that's all right. I can wait.
他看起来很平静
Mmm, he looks so peaceful.
天哪
Goodness.
我确定如果奥森醒来 会道歉的
I'm sure if Orson were awake, he'd apologize for that.
他一直这么打鼾吗
Has he always snored?
有时会 但从不会这么
Occasionally, but never quite this...
酣畅
Robustly.
可能是鼻膜受损导致的
Well, the injury to his septum might've made it worse.
不过一个小手术就能解决
But it can be corrected with a simple surgical procedure.
如果很小的话 我们还等什么
Well, if it's so simple, what are we waiting for?
安排起来要好几周
It'll take a few weeks to schedule.
所以 等他醒了 你们就能回家了
So... soon as he wakes up, you can take him home.
至少家里不会那么安静了
Well... At least the house won't be quiet anymore.
我碰到凯瑟琳了
Hey. I ran into Katherine.
她说你想见我
She said you wanted to see me about something.
是的 什么事来着
Right. What was it?
谢谢你救了我的命
Oh, yeah. Thanks for saving my life.
我们只是做了该做的
Yeah, well... We all did what we had to do, right?
你也冲回去救杰克逊了
And you went back in for Jackson.
但我在地上昏倒了
Yeah, but I ended up passed out on the floor,
严格说来 我成了傻瓜 而你成了英雄
which, technically, makes me an idiot and you a hero.
大家有那么说 我没感到自己 是个英雄
Yeah, people keep saying that. I don't... feel like one.
你不救我 我可能没命
Well, I would've been dead without you.
那我下半生免费为你家修水管 怎么样
So... how about free plumbing for the rest of your life?
听起来 公平
That sounds fair.
说真的 你
Seriously, you've, uh,
你应该让我做点事来报答你
you gotta let me do something to thank you.
我弟弟去世以后 我就没有
Well, ever since my brother died, I haven't had a...
真正的好朋友
Really good friend.
你认为你可以胜任吗
Think you could handle that job?
我想可以
I think I could.
针已经缝好 你过几天得过来复诊
The stitches are in. I'll need to see you again in a few days.
想吃点药缓解疼痛吗
Would you like some pills for the pain?
不用 缝几针小意思 我没事
Nah, stitches never bother me. I'll be fine.
好的 我再拿个绷带 然后就没事了 谢谢
Great. Then let me get another bandage, and we'll be done. Thank you.
斯加沃先生及夫人
Mr. and Mrs. Scavo?
关于火灾 我们能不能问几个问题
Can we ask you a few follow-up questions about the fire?
能说的都说了 只需要一小会
We already told you everything we can remember. This will only take a moment.
我们注意到
It's come to our attention
酒吧老板跟你们儿子
that the owner of the club and your son
在火灾前有过争执
got into a fight minutes before the fire broke out.
你们看到了吗 我看到一个成年人打我年少的儿子
Now did you witness that? I saw a grown man beating up on my teenage boy.
还想知道什么
What else do you want to know?
发生口角时
During the altercation,
你儿子是否威胁说要杀了希林先生
did your son threaten to kill Mr. Schilling?
不是
No.
真的吗
Really?
我当时在场 警官 他没说过类似的话
Well... I was right there, detective. My son said no such thing.
你确定
You sure?
完全确定
Absolutely.
谢谢你们配合
Thank you for your time.
也许我有点妄想症
Maybe I'm being a little paranoid here,
但我感到
but I sort of got the feeling
你像是在跟警♥察♥撒谎
that you were lying to the police.
勒奈特 拜托
Lynette, please,
告诉我波特没威胁说要杀希林先生
tell me that Porter did not threaten to kill Mr. Schilling.
绷带拿来了
Got the bandage.
你也许想给他
You might wanna go ahead
一些止痛药 医生
and give him those pain pills, doc.
他会需要的
He's gonna need 'em.
我不理解
I don't understand.
卡洛斯有机会恢复视力 你应该高兴才对
Carlos might get his sight back. You should be thrilled.
我知道 只是
Oh, I know. It's just...
过去五年他经历了那么多
He's been through so much these past five years,
他从不抱怨
and he's never complained.
我希望他重见光明时
I just think he deserves to open his eyes
见到的不是我这黄脸婆
to a wife who doesn't tuck her boobs into her pants.
加布 拜托 大多数女人都会人老珠黄
Oh, Gaby, please. Most women would kill to look like you.
但我不是那大多数
But I'm not most women.
我曾是国际时尚模特
I was an international fashion model,
我在卡洛斯心中的形象是这样的 你仍然很漂亮
and that's how Carlos remembers me. You are still beautiful.
你只是胖了一点点 谁没有呢
So you've gained a little weight. Who hasn't?
别拿我比 我新陈代谢不一般
Don't go by me. I have a weird metabolism.
嗨
Hey there!
我刚听到关于卡洛斯的好消息
I just heard the good news about Carlos!
怎么了
Oh. What's wrong?
加布认为索利斯恢复视力以后
Gaby thinks that Carlos isn't gonna find her attractive
会认为她不够有吸引力
after he gets his sight back.
这也是我的第一想法 -伊迪
Yeah, that was my first thought, too. Edie!
没关系 让她说
Well... Oh, it's okay, it's okay. Let her talk.
至少她在说实话
At least she's being honest.
这也正是我现在需要的
It's the kind of support and friendship
支持和友谊
I need right now.
好吧 你是头猪
Fine. You're a pig.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 我该怎么做
God, what am I gonna do?
首先 你应该停止抱怨
Well... you're gonna stop whining, for one.
你还有一个月时间 对吧
You got a month, right?
足够你节食和开始运动
That's plenty of time to go on a diet and start exercising.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表