剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
珍 等等
Jean, wait.
怎么了 哪儿不对吗
What is it? Is there a problem?
不是的 礼服很完美
No, no. It's perfect.
我只是想告诉你
I just want to tell you
这些年你真的帮了我许多许多
how helpful you've been to me over the years,
我真的很感激你
and I'm really grateful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哥们儿 后来...
Hey, buddy. How was the rest of the...
我知道你做了什么
Oh! I know what you did.
什么 别来这套
What?! Don't give me that!
我知道是你告诉警♥察♥说波特放的火
I know that you told the cops that Porter set that fire.
我没说是他放的火
I didn't say he set the fire.
我只是说我在后台看到了他
I only said I saw him in the back hallway.
你没看见 他根本不在那儿
You couldn't have! He wasn't there!
汤姆 是那些警♥察♥盘问我
Tom, the cops were really grilling me.
他们不肯放手
They wouldn't let up.
我只好告诉他们我看到的
I had to tell them what I thought I saw.
波特可能会坐牢的
Porter could have gone to jail.
你几乎毁了我的家庭 我的事业
You almost destroyed my family, destroyed our business.
我会做出补偿的 我发誓
I'll make it up to you. I swear.
我从没想过伤害你或是勒奈特
I never meant to hurt you or Lynette.
勒奈特还不知道这件事儿 我没告诉她
Oh, Lynette doesn't know about this. I didn't tell her.
如果我告诉她了 那你死定了
If I had, you'd be dead.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我不应该和警♥察♥说那些话
I never should have said anything to the cops.
当时光线很暗 我喝了酒 你得相信我
It was dark. I'd been drinking. You've gotta believe me.
别闹了
Stop.
别闹了
Just stop.
你闹够了吗
Are you done? Yeah.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我们肯定能解决这件事儿的
I mean, there's gotta be some way we can work this out.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我曾经也那么以为
That's what I thought, too.
但现在不是了
But I don't know who you are.
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆
Tom.
我能问你点事儿吗
Can I ask you something?
说吧
Go ahead. Shoot.
最近我想了许多事儿
I've been thinking a lot
关于你的前妻
about your first wife.
伊迪
Edie.
我知道 就问一个问题 就不问了
I know. Just one question, and then I'll shut it.
我不喜欢说她的事儿
I don't like talking about her.
我知道她的存在有几个礼拜了
It has been weeks since I found out she even existed,
可我一次都没提过
and I've never mentioned her once.
把这个问题当作是奖励好了
Come on. Look at this as my reward.
好
Okay.
就一个
One question.
你和她的婚姻
Being married to her... Mm-hmm.
和我们的婚姻比较的话
Or being married to me... Mm.
最大的不同之处是什么
What's the biggest difference?
说实话
Honestly?
我们的婚姻更加真实
Our marriage is more real.
是吗
Really?
哪方面呢
Mm. In what way?
和她的婚姻 就像是
Well, with her, it was like...
一个童话
A fairy tale.
我曾经以为我和她会永远在一起
I thought it would last forever.
结果没有
It didn't.
而我们之间就更真实了
What you and I have is more real
因为我知道我们不可能永远在一起
because I know it's not forever.
我每一次拥抱
When I hold you,
每一个吻
when I kiss you,
我都一直提醒自己要珍惜
I try to remind myself to appreciate the moment,
因为也许我们没有将来
because tomorrow may never come.
真爱
Love...
是短暂的
Is just temporary.
童话的结局
The way the fairy tale ends...
是死亡
Is death.
我的本意
My first instinct
是想问你 她和我谁更漂亮
was to ask you if she was prettier than me.
我什么时候才能学会随心所欲呢
When will I learn to go with my gut?
你说什么 你无法承担学费
I'm sorry. You can't afford the tuition?
是的
No.
不过你们的宣传册上写着
But I read in your brochure
教职工子女能减免一半的学费
that faculty members get a 50% discount,
你们的美术部门
so for your art department,
愿不愿意聘用
how would you like to hire
我这位获过奖的儿童漫画家
an award-winning children's book illustrator
我很喜欢孩子 而且我的美貌让人很难拒绝吧
who is great with kids and has a face you can't say no to?
不好意思
Unfortunately,
我们的美术部门人手足够了
our art department is fully staffed.
不能说"不"
Can't say no.
梅尔小姐
Miss Mayer,
我很欣赏你的热忱
I appreciate your enthusiasm
还有你的美貌
and the face,
但恐怕真的不行
but I'm afraid it just won't work out.
祝你好运
I wish you the best of luck.
是的
Yes.
好吧
Right.
不 太糟糕了
No, wrong.
梅尔小姐 我公务繁忙
Miss Mayer, please, I'm so busy.
我说过m.j.是个尖子生
Look, I know I said that M.J. Was a star student,
事实上
but the truth is,
他格外需要老师的关心
he's one of those kids that needs extra attention.
他们学校的班上 学生太多
The classes at his school are way too big,
我发现他在混乱中变得很迷惑
and I see him getting lost in the shuffle.
如果他就这样掉队了
And if he gets lost now...
我的前夫为了m.j.尽了全力
My ex-husband is doing everything that he can,
我想我也可以
and I need to know that I am, too.
我可以去食堂打工
I will serve lunches.
我也能去看门房♥间
I will be a janitor.
什么工作都行
Anything.
我会为我儿子的未来竭尽所能
But I am not walking out on my son's future.
我们有个美术老师需要一名助手
Well, one of our art teachers does need an assistant,
不过这样可能大材小用了
but you're completely overqualified.
我愿意做
I'll take it.
恭喜你有了份新工作
Congratulations on your new job.
恭喜您
Congratulations
终于把我赶出您的办公室了
on getting me out of your office.
是什么来着
What's that?
修车的赔偿
A check for the damage to your car.
让保险公♥司♥经手我赔不起
I can't afford to go through my insurance company.
只是碰到保险杠而已
Oh, Lynette, don't be silly. It's just the bumper.
没必要这么做的
You don't need to do that.
有必要
Yes, I do.
只要我们有条件
And the minute we're back on our feet,
会第一时间归还你的投资款
I am gonna pay back your investment...
连本带利
Every penny,
一分不差
with interest.
勒奈特 等等 拜托 别这样
Lynette, stop. Wait. Please. Don't be this way.
我不想让钱破坏我们的友情
I don't want money to get in the way of our friendship.
是吗
Yeah...
我觉得已经来不及了
I think it's a little late for that.
在郊区 有钱好办事
There's a lot you can do with money in the suburbs.
可以在镇上渡过美妙的一夜
You can pay for a night on the town.
可以送孩子去私立学校念书
You can provide a private school education.
可以购买♥♥礼物表达爱意
You can purchase a token of affection.
但是敬告 千万不要把金钱
But the one thing you must never do with money
当作武器
is use it as a weapon,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表