剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我只是把您要的把手送过来
I'm just here to drop off that handle you wanted.
总算找到个合适的了 要我帮您安上吗
Finally found one that matched. Want me to install it?
今天不了
Not today.
好的
Okay.
那我现在就走
I'll just be going then.
伊莱 等等
Eli, wait.
怎么了
What?
记得这个吗
Do you remember this?
对了 这是你为我修的第一样东西
Oh, right. This is the very first thing you ever fixed for me.
是啊 那已经是 两年前的事了吧 是啊
Yeah, that must have been what, uh, two years ago? Yeah.
那胶水粘的挺牢 是吧 是啊
I just that glue really held, huh? Yeah.
我想把它送给你
I want you to have it.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
我一直在思考
I've just been doing some thinking
那些我认识的人们
about the people I know,
那些走进我生活
the ones who've walked into my life
丰富了我的生活的人们
and made it better than it was before... Oh.
比如是你
People like you. Oh.
不管怎样 我甚至 甚至从没说过"谢谢"
Anyway, I've... I've... I've never said "thank you."
不 应该我说谢谢
Oh, no, I'm... I'm the one who should thank you.
你把我介绍给你所有的朋友
You... you introduced me to all your friends.
我的生意好的不能再好
My business couldn't be better.
我太开心了
I'm so glad.
是啊
Yeah.
无论如何 我想让你收下它
Anyway, I, uh, I want you to have this.
杨太太
Mrs. Young...
您没事吧
Are you all right?
一切都挺好的
Everything's fine.
您确定吗
Are you sure?
你该走了
You should go now.
所以我向窗里看了看
So I look in the window,
到处都是血
and there's blood everywhere...
从墙壁到天花板 到处都是
All over the walls and the ceiling... Oh!
更不要说 她上星期刚装的
Not to mention, her hardwood floors,
硬木地板了
which she just had installed last week.
我不知道她在想什么
I don't know what she was thinking.
我只是想 她做这种傻事前
I just wish there had been some warning,
应该有些预警 有些迹象的
some sign that she would do such a thing.
伊莱·斯克鲁格斯在他卡车里 坐了近一小时
Eli scruggs sat in his truck for almost an hour,
因没能挽救我 深感懊悔沮丧
devastated that he had done nothing to save me.
他悄悄对上帝发誓
He then made a quiet vow to god...
从那一刻起
From that moment forward,
他会尽他所能 帮助别人
he would do what he could to help people,
帮人们整理生活
to help them fix their lives.
终其一生
And for the rest of his life,
他也正是这么做的
that's exactly what he did.
葬礼办的真好
That was a lovely service.
伊莱肯定会喜欢的
Eli would've liked it.
来的人真多 谁知道他会有这么多朋友啊
Hell of a turnout. Who knew he had so many friends?
我一点也不奇怪 他是个好人
I'm not surprised. He was a good man.
我禁不住觉得
I can't help feeling
我们应该多做点事 来向他致敬
there's more we could have done to honor him.
好吧 我们保证 把他记在心里就好了
Well, let's just make sure we remember him.
伊莱会说 他比多数人得到的 都要多了
Eli would have said that's more than most people get.
他也会是对的
And he would have been right...
像往常一样
As usual.
等等
Wait.
换个角色 我想为伊莱修点东西
I wanted to fix something for Eli for a change.
在某处
And somewhere,
那个为所有人保留的 最好的安身之所
in a place reserved for the very best of us,
伊莱·斯克鲁格斯 微笑着说 "谢谢你"
Eli scruggs smiled and said, "thank you."
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表