剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我脑中的那个声音告诉我 你是错的
I have a voice inside my head that says you're wrong.
它告诉我50年后
It tells me that 50 years from now,
我们同样穿着紧身衣
you and I will still be wearing dresses too tight
蹬着高跟鞋
and walking in heels too high
去酒吧
and going to bars
那些老家伙会用他们最后一笔社保金
where we'll meet old geezers who'll buy us drinks
给我们买♥♥酒喝
with the last of their social security checks.
但愿如此
If you say so.
走 去我家
Now come on. Let's go to my house.
我们开瓶酒 为我们的明天干杯
Let's pop open a bottle of wine and toast to our future.
走吧
Why not?
很奇怪吧
Isn't that weird?
她料到她英年早逝
She knew she was gonna die young.
你们什么意思 你们两个是 最辣的
What do you mean, you two were the hottest chicks on the Lane?
她称我为 小孩工厂
She called me a baby factory?
加布
Yeah, Gaby, in hindsight,
或许你应该 省去那一段
maybe you shouldn't have told that part of the story. Oh, pfft.
我们到了
I think we're here.
大家准备好了吗
So are we ready for this?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么会准备好告诉一个小孩 他妈妈死了
Can you ever be ready to tell a boy that his mother is dead?
特拉法斯
Hey, Travers.
还记得我们吗
Remember us?
当然
Sure.
整条街的人都来了
Wow. You brought the whole neighborhood with you.
我妈妈也来了吗
Did my mom come with you?
我们给你带了些松糕
We brought you some muffins.
你可以和你的室友一块吃
You can share them with your roommates
或是你最喜欢的老师
or maybe a favorite teacher.
发生什么事了吗
What's going on?
是我妈妈遇到什么麻烦 还是怎么了
Is my mom in trouble or something?
过来
Come here.
我们带来了不太好的消息
I'm afraid we have some bad news.
你妈妈遇到了严重的事故
Your mom was in a very serious accident,
我很抱歉
and I am so sorry...
她过世了
But she passed away.
她死了
She died?
什么时候
When?
几天前
A couple of days ago.
我们试过联♥系♥你的爸爸
We've been trying to get in touch with your dad,
但他不在国内
but he's still out of the country.
你妈妈的新丈夫从没见过你
And your mom's new husband's never met you,
所以他想最好由我们来告诉你
so he thought it would be best if we told you.
喔
Wow.
如果你愿意 我们可以让你静一静
If you'd like, we could give you a moment.
不
No.
我没事
I'm okay.
我还有课
Well, I have a class.
如果你请几天假
Uh, I'm sure the school will understand
校方肯定会理解的
if you need to miss a few days.
没有必要这么做
I don't need to do that.
我是说 我很抱歉她死了 但我们并没有那么亲密
I mean, I'm sorry she's dead, but we weren't very close.
但她是你的母亲
Still, she was your mother.
血缘上是
Technically.
事实她并不是个好母亲
But not a very good one.
特拉法斯 我们都是做妈妈的
Look, Travers, we're all moms here.
我们都犯过错
We've all made mistakes with our kids,
我们指望当你们长大后
and what we count on is when they grow up,
你们会原谅我们 她甚至都不愿意抚养我
they'll forgive us. My mom didn't even try to raise me.
她把我丢给我爸爸就走掉了
I mean, she just handed me to my father and walked away.
我怎么会原谅她
How do you expect me to forgive that?
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我不想表现得粗鲁 但我要迟到了
I don't mean to be rude, but I'm gonna be late.
等等
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey. Wait a second.
特拉法斯 你必须更了解你的妈妈
Travers, you need to know something about your mom,
让我来告诉你 坐下
and I'm gonna tell you. Now sit down.
我认识她有一年了
I'd only known your mom about a year
有天她来到我家
when she came over to my house this one day.
凯伦 你门廊上的灯还没关
Hey, Karen! Your porch light's on.
穿着浴袍喝酒
Whoa. Sitting in your bathrobe drinking,
居然也不叫上我
and you didn't call me?
我想一个人呆会
I kinda wanted to be alone.
为什么
Why?
今天是我儿子的忌日
It's the anniversary of my son's death. Ohh.
对不起
I'm sorry.
每年我都以为会慢慢好起来
Every year I think it'll get easier,
但从来没有
and it never does.
没有比失去小孩更糟的了
Nothing worse than losing a child.
你算得上是幸运的 你没有小孩
In a way, you're kinda lucky you don't have any.
我有一个
Actually, I do.
什么
What?
我有一个儿子
Mm, I have a son.
你来这一年了 我怎么不知道
You lived here a year. How do I not know this?
他和他父亲生活
Because he lives with his father.
我们离婚后 由他父亲监护
When I got divorced, I gave him full custody,
所以我清楚你的感受
so I kinda know how you feel.
我们都失去过
I mean, we've both lost kids.
不
No.
我失去了小孩
I lost a kid.
而你是抛弃他
You gave yours away.
所以不要再说 你知道我的感受
And you have the nerve to tell me you know how I feel?
我放弃抚养是想保护他
I gave him up because I wanted to protect him.
不受谁的伤害?
From who?
我的
From me.
我努力做个好母亲
You know, I tried to be a good mom. I really did.
但我很了解自己
But I know myself.
如果
And if he...
如果想让他正常生活
If he was gonna grow up normal,
他必须得离开我
he needed to get away from me.
你这胆小鬼
What a cop-out.
我想你就是自私
I think you're just being selfish.
相信我 凯伦
You know, trust me, Karen,
我已经把自己看得一文不值
there is nothing that you could say
你没有权利让把我说得更差
to make me think less about myself than I already do.
如果这样对他是一个机会 那就是值得的
But if it gives him a chance, it's worth it.
你不怕他会恨你吗
Aren't you afraid he's gonna hate you?
我爱他 爱到可以让他恨我
I love him enough to let him hate me.
我希望你不是在犯错
Well, I hope you're not making a big mistake.
我也希望
Well... Me, too.
特拉法斯 我不是在帮她说话
So I'm not defending everything she did, Travers,
但你必须得知道 她很爱你
but you have to know, she loved you,
比你想象得要多
more than you can imagine.
我得去上课了
I really need to get to class.
让开让开 我要坐前面
Bup, bup, bup. I believe I called shotgun.
天哪 她很在行抢位
God, she is so good at that.
的确 她从坐公共马车那会
She should be. She's been doing it
就开始抢座位了 不是吗
since she rode shotgun on an actual stagecoach. Hey. Hey.
我想我应该感谢你们
I realized... I never thanked you
大老远地赶来告诉我
for coming all the way out here just to tell me.
你们都是好人
That was really cool of you.
我们觉得应该为你妈妈这么做
We felt we owed it to your mom.
哦 天哪 我们竟然忘了
Oh, my god. I can't believe we forgot.
什么
What?
我们
We, uh...
把你妈妈的骨灰也带来了
Also came to give you your mom's ashes.
我们想你可能想把它撒在什么地方
We thought you might wanna scatter them somewhere.
或者你觉得有点怪
Unless that's a little... Weird for you.
我觉得你们更适合决定
Why don't you guys take 'em?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表